ADVERTISEMENT

OU in the house

Originally posted by AriBoomer:

I think it will come down to WV and OU for the Big 12 title.
Welcome. As for the game it could very well come down to that. Obviously we'll know a lot more after this weekend. The big question is will Texas come out fighting now that their backs are against the wall or are will they fail to put last last week behind them?

Ari,

Seen your posts on the MB. Good luck to the Sooners this week. I hope this forum works out. I hate the threads where we're trying to talk Big XII stuff and the Aggs, the Noles, and a bunch of other idiots feel compelled to talk trash. Come on up to Morgantown November 17th.

Originally posted by AriBoomer:

I think it will come down to WV and OU for the Big 12 title.
Ari's in the house!

I'm loving the Main Boarders that are making their way here.

GOT DAM

you may be right but there is still a lot of football to play before nov 17. just do me one favor and beat the hell out of noter dam.

Hmmm..... Is there an official tiebreaker, or do teams with a like record share the title??

I miss the championship game. We need twelve.

Originally posted by DenverCat:
Hmmm..... Is there an official tiebreaker, or do teams with a like record share the title??

I miss the championship game. We need twelve.
There will be a Championship game. It will be Dec. 1 at Bill Snyder Family Stadium.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Depends on how many teams are tied.

If Two, then head to head.

If Three, then head to head. After that, I think overall record. After that I think it goes to BCS rankings.

Not real sure on the order for a three way tie.

No matter what though, if there is a tie for first place, then all teams that are tied will be crowned conference co-champions. But the tie breaker will determine who gets the automatic BCS bowl or the playoff spot when it comes about.

In a round robin like the big 12 is now, where all teams play each other it is a tie for the conference championship on equal confernece records. For the bcs bowl then it is head to head as the first tie breaker.

If OU can get by UT Saturday they have road games in conference left at ISU, TCU and WVU. I could see OU getting to Morgantown with one loss but that game will be really difficult in early December on the road. Hope OU gets the chance for thaat game to really matter.........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT