ADVERTISEMENT

OT Kinda - My daughter singing Country Roads

BoHed

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
My wife recently got a great video of my 2 year old daughter singing Country Roads and put it up on YouTube. We aren't the kind of people to put videos up online, but she thought it was to cute not to share. I spend so much time on these boards that my wife said that I had to put it on here. So here it is... hope you enjoy.

Awesomely cute.

If you get her to add 'eat s?!- Pitt' it would be an internet blockbuster.

Reactions: BoHed
My wife recently got a great video of my 2 year old daughter singing Country Roads and put it up on YouTube. We aren't the kind of people to put videos up online, but she thought it was to cute not to share. I spend so much time on these boards that my wife said that I had to put it on here. So here it is... hope you enjoy.

Man that was awesome! Glad you shared it and it's definitely not off topic.

[WVU]Well done. I just forwarded that to my daughter, who's a senior at wvu. So now your daughters video will be tweeted to thousands of college kids[thumbsup]

Reactions: BoHed

Flippin adorable lol

passed this along to my brother who has a 1-year old daughter. he's a UT Vol, but among his first words ... "beat Pitt"

the question now, BoHed, is who is her talent manager? I hear National Anthem bookings at Mountaineer Field are ongoing.

Adorable. I can still remember when my daughter was that age. She's now 13.5. Enjoy it now because they grow up so fast. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome - my 2 year old son knows that one as well. He sings it every day about 20 times per day. I can't tell you how many times he has asked us to put in the WVU/Virginia Tech video from 2003 so he can watch the highlight video with Country Roads in the background. Good stuff. Wish we could freeze this age as I'm not looking forward to the ugly teenage years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT