ADVERTISEMENT

One unnoticed play during that last drive.......

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
When Frazier got hurt helping Clemente get the first down. If he stays on the field, with WVU having no timeouts, it would have resulted in a 10 second runoff. Instead, he got up and limped his way to the sideline, in very noticeable pain. I know we ended up scoring with 20+ seconds, but if we lose 10 seconds there, perhaps we begin rushing and panic some. I just thought his awareness of not staying on the field and having the ref stop play was great.

And I hope he's going to be OK. I haven't heard any update on the injury.

When Frazier got hurt helping Clemente get the first down. If he stays on the field, with WVU having no timeouts, it would have resulted in a 10 second runoff. Instead, he got up and limped his way to the sideline, in very noticeable pain. I know we ended up scoring with 20+ seconds, but if we lose 10 seconds there, perhaps we begin rushing and panic some. I just thought his awareness of not staying on the field and having the ref stop play was great.

Absolutely and kudos to the backup center and oline for no bad snaps, missed assignments. They couldn’t have performed better under those circumstances.

Baylor shutdown WVU offense entire 2nd half then missed a FG with 1 minute left. Their dumb coach then decided to go prevent defense. Stupid move coach.

It's designed to stop both. Read up on it. Or not.
Already did. Designed to fill the gaps and each player responsible for defending their zone. Greene did a piss poor job reading those zones in 2nd half. Until Baylor played not to lose by backing off the pressure.

Frazier is done for the year because of his injury which makes his move to get off the field even more impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT