ADVERTISEMENT

On this date, November 4, 1980 our Nation was saved.

lol Joe is the only hope America has against the dark democracy-hating MAGA cult. "Dementia addled" certainly describes Reagan particularly in his second term.

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan was elected as the 40th President of the United States.

Now we have a dementia addled, corrupt, lying, pervert, divisive, Marxist as Commander in Chief. How far we have fallen.
LOL. Reagan was a great President and I’m sure your boy Trump would come up with some middle school nickname for him and run against him. Reagan is a RINO after all right?

lol Joe is the only hope America has against the dark democracy-hating MAGA cult. "Dementia addled" certainly describes Reagan particularly in his second term.
artworks-000588603701-axgibe-t500x500.jpg

Now we have a dementia addled, corrupt, lying, pervert, divisive, Marxist as Commander in Chief. How far we have fallen.

He promised to Cut Taxes, Increase Military Spending, and Balance the Budget.
He tripled the National Debt and increased the Debt to GDP Ratio by 66%.

Reagan started us down the road of fiscal irresponsibility through his borrow and spend policies.

He was responsible for the problem we have with drugs now.
He started the ending of unions which crushed the middle class even today
He was supportive to what was going on in South Africa at the time(apartheid)
The entire Contra Affair
Trickle down economics made the rich richer the poor poorer
But yea awesome

Joe doesn't even know who he is
Hey! You can't hold me responsible for forgetting where I am or what I'm supposed to be doing from moment-to-moment! Sometimes my handlers forget too 'ya know?
iu

At least they don't ever have to remind you how to be 100% creepy Joe! :joy:

Reactions: Airport
LOL. Reagan was a great President and I’m sure your boy Trump would come up with some middle school nickname for him and run against him. Reagan is a RINO after all right?
Reagan authored the "Reagan revolution" which was a broad based populist coalition of Republicans and Democrats (remember the Reagan Democrats?) who wanted less government, lower taxes, a strong Military and fiscal accountability. He spawned an entire generation of GOP leadership which led to a GOP takeover of the House in 1994 (first time in 50 years) as well as a decade of dominance of GOP issues at both the Federal and State levels. In addition he oversaw the rise of the GOP to strong majorities at both levels that lasts to this day! Reagan helped make being Republican popular, and the success of his policies forced Democrats to stop calling themselves "Liberals" or even admitting they were Democrats. That too continues to this day!

I put it on 'em!
iu

Reactions: Hillbilly Tea
He promised to Cut Taxes, Increase Military Spending, and Balance the Budget.
He tripled the National Debt and increased the Debt to GDP Ratio by 66%.

Reagan started us down the road of fiscal irresponsibility through his borrow and spend policies.
And what policies did Democrats offer to counter his push to reign in government spending?

@Soaring Eagle 74
giphy.gif

Reagan authored the "Reagan revolution" which was a broad based populist coalition of Republicans and Democrats (remember the Reagan Democrats?) who wanted less government, lower taxes, a strong Military and fiscal accountability. He spawned an entire generation of GOP leadership which led to a GOP takeover of the House in 1994 (first time in 50 years) as well as a decade of dominance of GOP issues at both the Federal and State levels. In addition he oversaw the rise of the GOP to strong majorities at both levels that lasts to this day! Reagan helped make being Republican popular, and the success of his policies forced Democrats to stop calling themselves "Liberals" or even admitting they were Democrats. That too continues to this day!

I put it on 'em!
iu
The takedown of the Soviet Union was one of his greatest accomplishments. Probably the main reason he is hated by the leftists who would like to see the USA under authoritarian rule.

God Bless Ronaldus Magnus!

The takedown of the Soviet Union was one of his greatest accomplishments. Probably the main reason he is hated by the leftists who would like to see the USA under authoritarian rule.

I think he forced a permanent realignment of the global political map. When the Iron curtain fell, and as you mentioned the Soviet Union collapsed...it rearranged our entire military, economic, and geo-political strategy that's lasted for 40 years!

Remember SDI? (Strategic Defense initiative) The recalcitrant legacy media mocked it as "Star Wars" but it's a key component of our ICBM defenses today!

Our stealth technology, drones, lasers, and our radar evading missiles all came as a result of our pursuit of that technological leadership in our military force structure.

Reactions: Hillbilly Tea
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT