ADVERTISEMENT

OMG…The Hall of Fame Coach is suing to be reinstated? LMAO 🤣

He blamed his wife, just as any p.o.s. would do. Slow Head will ignore this thread and pretend that this saga isn't eating him alive, but we know that it is so.

Reactions: Humptod
He blamed his wife, just as any p.o.s. would do. Slow Head will ignore this thread and pretend that this saga isn't eating him alive, but we know that it is so.
I don't know who you obsess more over.....the bear or me....I ignore nothing...I see and know everything.....

I don't know who you obsess more over.....the bear or me....I ignore nothing...I see and know everything.....
Then you shouldn’t have allowed the “ Hall of Fame Coach” to crawl behind the wheel after drinking all night! 😝

This whole saga for the Cousins is a black eye that just refuses to heal! Huggy claims to have this unmatched love for WVU but here he is in a clear attempt to pry more money out of the University. Just bizzare!

You're both frauds. Let me put this in words that a fake farmer can understand: The chickens have come home to roost. All of your denture flappin' about the fraudulent bear and mythical souls in jars has bitten you squarely in your wrinkled a$$. I knew that tHuggs was a fraud the second that he arrived back in Morganhole and sucked up to West Virginians by declaring that he was one of them. This fraud grew up in Ohio, but all of you desperate fools lapped up tHuggs' bullshit because y'all will buy all of the snake oil for sale when the seller of it pretends to be one of you.

• Haha
This whole saga for the Cousins is a black eye that just refuses to heal! Huggy claims to have this unmatched love for WVU but here he is in a clear attempt to pry more money out of the University. Just bizzare!
Uh, that's because he's a total fraud, but only ignorant Fold & Blew fans wouldn't allow themselves to see it.

You're both frauds. Let me put this in words that a fake farmer can understand: The chickens have come home to roost. All of your denture flappin' about the fraudulent bear and mythical souls in jars has bitten you squarely in your wrinkled a$$. I knew that tHuggs was a fraud the second that he arrived back in Morganhole and sucked up to West Virginians by declaring that he was one of them. This fraud grew up in Ohio, but all of you desperate fools lapped up tHuggs' bullshit because y'all will buy all of the snake oil for sale when the seller of it pretends to be one of you.
the obsession continues.....the bear did what he did and now must accept the punishment......you didn't know jack about the bear...the fact that he grew up in ahia is probably what drove him to drink

Reactions: old buzzard
Huggs should have retired gracefully after last season. Would have saved himself the embarrassment that he and his drinking brought upon him this year. We still love the guy, but his actions of late are bizarre to say the least.

Huggs should have retired gracefully after last season. Would have saved himself the embarrassment that he and his drinking brought upon him this year. We still love the guy, but his actions of late are bizarre to say the least.
It appears that greed outweighs any love for WVU....what else could this be about?

in this post you have violated several federal anti discrimination laws...1 against denture wearers...2 against folks who may have wrinkles and 3.....those who sell snake oil for a living. You are hereby ordered to cease and desist from these vicious and false characterizations ......failure to do so will result in you being contacted by my representatives......Dewey. Cheatham, and Howe........they are scumbags and go for the kill....I suggest you comply

• Haha
It appears that greed outweighs any love for WVU....what else could this be about?
Striking back at Gee. The University is in bad shape financially and it is clear that Gee is more interested in just being seen than actually running the school. Gee is not capable of pulling off the job of recovery unlike the job the guy at Marshall is doing right now.

But the Board of Regents should be doing this and Bob Huggins (even if he has been railroaded out of his job like he claims) shouldn’t go down this rabbit hole. Huggins screwed up twice and knew he was walking a fine line and failed miserably.

Striking back at Gee. The University is in bad shape financially and it is clear that Gee is more interested in just being seen than actually running the school. Gee is not capable of pulling off the job of recovery unlike the job the guy at Marshall is doing right now.

But the Board of Regents should be doing this and Bob Huggins (even if he has been railroaded out of his job like he claims) shouldn’t go down this rabbit hole. Huggins screwed up twice and knew he was walking a fine line and failed miserably.
You boys seem to have a train wreck on your hands up there! But most of us down here take no real pleasure in the pain our misguided Cousins arr going through! Now that Huggy has moved on ( despite what he currently is spewing) let's play basketball again!

Friday
December 2 3023
Marshall vs Ohio University
West Virginia vs Virginia Tech

Saturday
December 3 2023
Basketball clinic in the afternoon
West Virginia vs Marshall (woman’s game)

Sunday
December 4 3023
Ohio University vs Virginia Tech
West Virginia vs Marshall

This is what I would try to sell in order to get a sponsorship deal going. Get Charleston to back off the rent on the civic center due to the taxes they will take in. But a sponsor is key.

Friday
December 2 3023
Marshall vs Ohio University
West Virginia vs Virginia Tech

Saturday
December 3 2023
Basketball clinic in the afternoon
West Virginia vs Marshall (woman’s game)

Sunday
December 4 3023
Ohio University vs Virginia Tech
West Virginia vs Marshall

This is what I would try to sell in order to get a sponsorship deal going. Get Charleston to back off the rent on the civic center due to the taxes they will take in. But a sponsor is key.
Can't imagine we wouldn't go for that.....

Right.

Both schools getting to play their longtime old rivals in one weekend?
Never mind.

Just go back to the chicken suit & tent clothing insults.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Right.

Both schools getting to play their longtime old rivals in one weekend?
Never mind.

Just go back to the chicken suit & tent clothing insults.
I think MU would go for that but not sure WVU would. Probably couldn't get VPI and OU on board. THe yactually tried something like that in the late 70's in the old Mountaineer classic. WVU played OU on FrIday, MU played Duquense later that night. MU and WVU on Saturday night.

I think MU would go for that but not sure WVU would. Probably couldn't get VPI and OU on board. THe yactually tried something like that in the late 70's in the old Mountaineer classic. WVU played OU on FrIday, MU played Duquense later that night. MU and WVU on Saturday night.
Can't do the tourneys like thar anymore. Teams all want to do the holiday tournaments in resorts so they don't do on campus tourneys. I think they are only allowed to do one tournament.

Can't do the tourneys like thar anymore. Teams all want to do the holiday tournaments in resorts so they don't do on campus tourneys. I think they are only allowed to do one tournament.
I agree, nearly impossible to put something like that together again!

I agree, unless you get a sponsor to foot the bill for this or the neutral site game in Charleston, then it will only be done on campus.

Given the team’s status, I would say that until Marshall surpasses WVU on the national stage, then I don’t see WVU signing a deal to play in Huntington anytime soon. I don’t say that as a put down, but how it is, right or wrong.

I agree, unless you get a sponsor to foot the bill for this or the neutral site game in Charleston, then it will only be done on campus.

Given the team’s status, I would say that until Marshall surpasses WVU on the national stage, then I don’t see WVU signing a deal to play in Huntington anytime soon. I don’t say that as a put down, but how it is, right or wrong.
Agreed, perception and past results would seem to preclude a trip to Huntington from an WVU point of view. I think you're right if we could find a sponsor for a one off seasonal game in Charleston it would be doable but that wouldn't a piece of cake, on the national stage WV is very small potatoes not likely many national brands looking to shell out so we'd have to find a well healed local outfit and I just don't know how many of those are out there!

Chris Miller would be one , but I think he is toying with a run for governor. If he does, I can’t wait to see his campaign ads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT