ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs Arizona State -- Cactus Bowl

Another great series on offense there. Amazes me how we get our best, most explosive offensive player the ball in the 1st half, and then we shut him out in the 2nd. How many times have we done that to Gibson? Throw him a screen or something. That guy can make things happen.

I don't think I've ever seen a team commit so many cardinal sins and win. We'll see but I just can't see how we survive this many errors against anyone other than a team like Kansas.

How about a 7- or 8-minute drive?

I'm just hoping we can at least get a few first downs and flip the field and run time off. Backed up like this, Dana has been ultra conservative this season. I can't blame him. With Howard as your QB, a turnover is a high possibility.

I want to win, but I have a feeling we're going to grab defeat out of the jaws of victory. Come on Mountaineeers! Let's win this game and put it away with another score!

Howard with another overthrow of a wide open WR. Go figure. But, hey, he's got 480 yards......who care if he could have 680 and 2 more TD's tonight.....

There needs to be an investigation into these bastards. I wouldn't be surprised to see a little something extra in their bank accounts, this week...

How many times did we have the ball with the lead and a chance to add on and came up empty each time in the 2nd half? I can think of three times off the top of my head. Again, we don't deserve to win this game and Dana is.....well.....not a very good coach.

And with that ASU touchdown it's official .... Every Big 12 team has given up at least 37 points in its bowl game.

Big-boy football, my butt.

Every defense in the Big 12 is soft.

why do i still have this big empty feeling in my gut, even after the touchdown? ah thats right...theres still 2 min left in the game

Just think, if we hadn't pissed ourselves in those 20 seconds and gave up 5 points we would be up 7 points right now.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT