ADVERTISEMENT

No, you aren't born "that way"

I dont care. I am able to discern sin via thw Bibles instruction. I am no better. I have sinned plenty.

We all have. But Trump Sinned and the Left wants him killed for it, much less President.

(btw, they excuse their own Sins don't 'ya know?)[eyeroll]

We all have. But Trump Sinned and the Left wants him killed for it, much less President.

(btw, they excuse their own Sins don't 'ya know?)[eyeroll]
God has always used sinners for his good. The apostle Paul persecuted Christians before repentance. He wrote a good bit of the New Testament and started numerous churches.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
The entire Bible is literally God using flawed men to bring about His will on earth. But, liberals have higher standards I guess.

(there has only been one morally perfect human in all of history, Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus the Messiah)

Poor mwv. Rewriting history because truth hurts.

They are gonna be so butt hurt when he's re-elected. A lot of 'em probably will go on a mental sabbatical.

Don't you worry atl...I won't let 'em down
biden_flags_ap_img.jpg

That's what worries me sleepy, creepy Uncle Joe!

The entire Bible is literally God using flawed men to bring about His will on earth. But, liberals have higher standards I guess.

(there has only been one morally perfect human in all of history, Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus the Messiah)

Yeah...Trump's adultery. He's given it a new meaning for Evil. [eyeroll]

Lol, screw these fake ass Christians defending their hate with the Bible while they kiss an adulterers ass, they already lost this culture war, let em run on hating Homosexuals and denying them basic rights just because most of this ilk is already fighting their urges, er choices, lmfao.

IMO
Correct! In fact he was killed for it. No one believed him. Still today, many do not.

Many at the time of Christ believed him; am speaking of the multitudes of believers who were butchered, burned, crucified by the Romans and others. Most of Christ's Apostles met that fate. As to the homosexuality, if it were the norm, in four generations the earth's population would be close to extinction.

IMO

Many at the time of Christ believed him; am speaking of the multitudes of believers who were butchered, burned, crucified by the Romans and others. Most of Christ's Apostles met that fate. As to the homosexuality, if it were the norm, in four generations the earth's population would be close to extinction.

Good post.

Homosexuality, like all Sin is a mater of personal choice. Satan cannot "make" you Sin! Yes he can tempt you, but he has no power over you unless YOU give it to him.

Homosexuals and people who defend them like to think it's just natural for them, and that's true if that's their preference or their choice. But it has no power over them if they chose NOT to do it, and while it's difficult to resist those urges for many of them, many others do especially when they confess their Sin to Christ and allow his power to help them resist that urge.

Like all Sin, homosexuality has no power over you unless you allow it or choose it. You're not "forced" into that behavior...you chose it. Similarly, you are not "forced" to accept Christ. Him also you must choose. When you do, his power allows you to overcome Sin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT