ADVERTISEMENT

New York City agrees to pay Black Lives Matter protesters $13 million in new mass arrests settlement

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
And that's not counting what it cost the city for damages the rioters caused! Wow.

Conservatives riot causing an estimated $2.73 million, arrested and sent to prison.

Leftists riot causing an estimated $2 billion and arrested rioters released and paid $10,000 each for "their troubles."

I guess it pays to be a bleater.

Democrats and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: New York City settlements concerning 2020 protests lawsuits have cost the city nearly $12 million to date

Ridiculous

And that's not counting what it cost the city for damages the rioters caused! Wow.

Conservatives riot causing an estimated $2.73 million, arrested and sent to prison.

Leftists riot causing an estimated $2 billion and arrested rioters released and paid $10,000 each for "their troubles."

LINK: New York City settlements concerning 2020 protests lawsuits have cost the city nearly $12 million to date

Ridiculous
Job application for BLM, previous job experience?
Looted, burned, robbed and murdered.
Hired!

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Ridiculous
That's why we have to get rid of qualified immunity, prosecutorial immunity, and judicial immunity. If rights were violated and laws are ignored in order to suppress the rights of citizens, then police, prosecutors, and judges should be held accountable. BLMers and J6ers should be able to enjoy the free exercise of their rights as long as they do not infringe of the constitutional rights of others, and they should be able to hold accountable government actors who violate their rights.

That's why we have to get rid of qualified immunity, prosecutorial immunity, and judicial immunity. If rights were violated and laws are ignored in order to suppress the rights of citizens, then police, prosecutors, and judges should be held accountable. BLMers and J6ers should be able to enjoy the free exercise of their rights as long as they do not infringe of the constitutional rights of others, and they should be able to hold accountable government actors who violate their rights.
You will never be able to hire police officers without some sort of qualified immunity

You will never be able to hire police officers without some sort of qualified immunity
Not true. They have to be trained on how to uphold the rights of citizens. They take an oath to uphold the Constitution. What percentage of law enforcement do you believe know the First Amendment?

Agree 100%. But once the rioting starts? All bets are off. Arresting peope for destroying our buildings, homes, businesses and federal property should be completely justified.

Agree 100%. But once the rioting starts? All bets are off. Arresting peope for destroying our buildings, homes, businesses and federal property should be completely justified.
Yes, of course. If a person commits a crime they have to be held accountable and taken into custody with the minimal amount necessary to effectuate the arrest.

Well they need to get their money back somehow due to BLM leader Shalomyah Bowers robbing the members of 10 million dollars.

Reactions: 30CAT
Not true. They have to be trained on how to uphold the rights of citizens. They take an oath to uphold the Constitution. What percentage of law enforcement do you believe know the First Amendment?
When they are forced to defend themselves against these hordes of evil people, and when they use deadly force, they are always second guessed and must defend themselves. Rarely are they in the wrong but it doesn't matter anymore. Shoot a criminal, go to jail.

This is an extortion racket on a grand scale. New York is paying off low lifes hoping that they don’t riot again.
Of course it will backfire and they will just get more rioting and bigger and bigger payoffs.

When they are forced to defend themselves against these hordes of evil people, and when they use deadly force, they are always second guessed and must defend themselves. Rarely are they in the wrong but it doesn't matter anymore. Shoot a criminal, go to jail.
They’re in the wrong often. The way policing is administered is adversarial. They are trained not to uphold rights but to circumvent them in pursuit of a possible charge.

They’re in the wrong often. The way policing is administered is adversarial. They are trained not to uphold rights but to circumvent them in pursuit of a possible charge.
I guess you work with the criminal element day in and day out. Most everything the police do has been court upheld. Certainly shooting someone in the back is wrong when they are unarmed. Let me know the next time you go do a welfare check and your partner is shot in the face.

I guess you work with the criminal element day in and day out. Most everything the police do has been court upheld. Certainly shooting someone in the back is wrong when they are unarmed. Let me know the next time you go do a welfare check and your partner is shot in the face.
Let me know the next time one of your relatives is unarmed, posing no threat, not guilty of any crime, and brutalized by police in his own home. If you would pay attention to what’s going on with police in WVa at all you would see a great deal of corruption. Search John Bryan’s channel on YouTube: The Civil Rights Lawyer.

You only feel the way you do because it’s not your rights that have been trampled. Wait until you’re somewhere your speech is not popular. We’ll see how you feel then.

Last edited:
Let me know the next time one of your relatives is unarmed, posing no threat, not guilty of any crime, and brutalized by police in his own home. If you would pay attention to what’s going on with police in WVa at all you would see a great deal of corruption. Search John Bryan’s channel on YouTube: The Civil Rights Lawyer.

You only feel the way you do because it’s not your rights that have been trampled. Wait until you’re somewhere your speech is not popular. We’ll see how you feel then.
Criminals should be afraid to break the law , law abiding citizens should not be afraid to walk down any street in America.
Trying to do that under our constitution is tricky. Cops will step all over the constitution to make a arrest and intimidate people even if they don't have a case . Many times people won't listen when given a direct command and that's when things go crazy, cops have to defend themselves. Cops need to be trained on how to calm stuff down.
Cops need some sort of protection from false allegations and on the other hand people need relief from Leo's from trumped up charges and over zealous DA'S . How we get that is above my pay grade .

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Body cams. Body cams protect both the citizens and the police.
Yes I'm all for those .
When I was younger I was a hellcat, wasn't a thief or disrespectful to people, worked all the time ...... but would go out and get into fights drinking and carrying on .... long story short .
I was beat up a couple times by cops and I deserved it . No they didn't brake bones or anything but they sure beat my eyes shut and bruised me from head to toe and then let me go home . After the second thumping I learned my lesson, shut up and do as I'm told .
Now I'm still full of vinegar and will stand my ground but I have learned to do it more tactfully.

Yes I'm all for those .
When I was younger I was a hellcat, wasn't a thief or disrespectful to people, worked all the time ...... but would go out and get into fights drinking and carrying on .... long story short .
I was beat up a couple times by cops and I deserved it . No they didn't brake bones or anything but they sure beat my eyes shut and bruised me from head to toe and then let me go home . After the second thumping I learned my lesson, shut up and do as I'm told .
Now I'm still full of vinegar and will stand my ground but I have learned to do it more tactfully.
In my view, unless they were defending themselves against your attacks with proportional force, those cops should have gone to jail. I doubt they let you go home because they were doing you a solid. They probably knew there would be a lot of problems for them if they took you to jail and a lawyer saw you.

Check this out…

In my view, unless they were defending themselves against your attacks with proportional force, those cops should have gone to jail. I doubt they let you go home because they were doing you a solid. They probably knew there would be a lot of problems for them if they took you to jail and a lawyer saw you.
As I said I deserved the thumping.
I believe a thumping is called for at times and it's been my experience most cops won't give you one unless you need it or ask for it . There is cops who handle things wrong from the start and bring the situation to a boil because of their attitude. I don't know how to achieve the happy middle ground on protecting Leo's and people and still get crime down .

I don’t live in WV so I wouldn’t know. Are there bad police officers? Of course. Are there more dangerous criminals than bad officers? Absolutely. Bad police officers are the exception. Violent criminals have become so prevalent that they are moving into the nice areas. Maybe we can build a wall around the inner cities until they kill each other and nobody is left

As I said I deserved the thumping.
I believe a thumping is called for at times and it's been my experience most cops won't give you one unless you need it or ask for it . There is cops who handle things wrong from the start and bring the situation to a boil because of their attitude. I don't know how to achieve the happy middle ground on protecting Leo's and people and still get crime down .
I don’t think any deserves a thumping. The police have no right or authority to exact punishment. That’s for courts to decide. The police should only us the force necessary to make a warrant or probable cause arrest.

I don’t live in WV so I wouldn’t know. Are there bad police officers? Of course. Are there more dangerous criminals than bad officers? Absolutely. Bad police officers are the exception. Violent criminals have become so prevalent that they are moving into the nice areas. Maybe we can build a wall around the inner cities until they kill each other and nobody is left
Therein lies the problem. You don’t care because you think it’s only a problem for blacks.

I don’t think any deserves a thumping. The police have no right or authority to exact punishment. That’s for courts to decide. The police should only us the force necessary to make a warrant or probable cause arrest.
I mostly agree with your post .
When people act like adolescent animals while cops are trying to do their job they need a thumping.
I'm betting most people who has been ruffled up by cops was less than peaceful.

F1heTmbX0AA1_P7

Therein lies the problem. You don’t care because you think it’s only a problem for blacks.
No. Hispanics and whites. More whites in jail since 64% of population is white. Therein lies your prejudice. Something happened to your family member and therefore, cops are bad. I usually agree with everything you say. I don’t on this. Crooked cops aren’t the problem. Out of control bail, media and sentencing is.

No. Hispanics and whites. More whites in jail since 64% of population is white. Therein lies your prejudice. Something happened to your family member and therefore, cops are bad. I usually agree with everything you say. I don’t on this. Crooked cops aren’t the problem. Out of control bail, media and sentencing is.
Nothing happened to my family. I gave a real incident that happened in Greenbrier County, WV. I didn’t know the guy at all. It’s all recorded though.

Nothing happened to my family. I gave a real incident that happened in Greenbrier County, WV. I didn’t know the guy at all. It’s all recorded though.
One incident? How many cops are brutally murdered in the last 10 years? Just way too many criminals allowed back on streets ., includes all races. It’s gotten to the point where it’s dereliction of duty

One incident? How many cops are brutally murdered in the last 10 years? Just way too many criminals allowed back on streets ., includes all races. It’s gotten to the point where it’s dereliction of duty
One incident you think? You should read a paper sometime. Adversarial policing policies endangers police and citizens. When everyone abides by the Constitution—politicians, judges, lawyers, law enforcement, and citizens—everyone is safer.

One incident you think? You should read a paper sometime. Adversarial policing policies endangers police and citizens. When everyone abides by the Constitution—politicians, judges, lawyers, law enforcement, and citizens—everyone is safer.
Yes, I agree. Nothing being done on the criminal side of law and order to keep the criminal fvcktsrds in jail. Policing by nature, is adversarial to the criminal element. I just don’t agree with you that the police are the main problem right now. Sentencing is woke

How many police interactions do we have because of unconstitutional laws?
The big black dude a few years ago died because of a cigarette.....I can't breathe.... yeah . Cops have to enforce laws that government tell them to . People fight bullshit laws . I understand cops can abuse their power and all but they are not most to blame .

Yes, I agree. Nothing being done on the criminal side of law and order to keep the criminal fvcktsrds in jail. Policing by nature, is adversarial to the criminal element. I just don’t agree with you that the police are the main problem right now. Sentencing is woke
I don’t think police are the main problem either. The police are the enforcement end of the problem. Politicians are the main problems.

I don’t think police are the main problem either. The police are the enforcement end of the problem. Politicians are the main problems.
That is so true. On that we definitely agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT