ADVERTISEMENT

New Flash - Obama lied in the runup to 2012 election

Nope I take only Federal Reserve notes and for you I would definitely need to check your credit.

What's your FICO score boom -13?
Ah, but your assumptions and insults are just pure as snow, right? Glorious God gave you the righteousness to insult people, and I’m just a bad person.

Tell you what, I’ve got $30,000 in confederate dollars, can I buy one of your cars?

Boom do you need the government to come in here and buy a car from me would you want them involved in that transaction if so in what way?

Do you want them to pick your model color options financing? How much government do you want involved in this transaction?

I want them to choose what other models you will look at what's your price range is where you can buy it on what day where you can drive it come on Boom you want government involvement so tell me how much?

I could tell you most of my customers would just prefer the government cut them a big refund check and give them some of their money back so they can get a bigger truck or a nicer car.

You said middle-class people can hire each other I'm talking about creating businesses for the purpose of selling goods and services at a profit. Which when you get right down to it is the only reason anyone ever would go into business.
I was trying to be as ridiculous as this debate has become. Make a point or STFU. I’m not in class

Ah, but your assumptions and insults are just pure as snow, right? Glorious God gave you the righteousness to insult people, and I’m just a bad person.

I want you to go back through this thread and fine for me anything remotely close to the insulting things that you have said to me.

I was trying to be as ridiculous as this debate has become. Make a point or STFU. I’m not in class

You made the statement I'm taking what you said literally what did you mean by that? Why did you say it if you didn't mean it to be considered in our discussion?

Looks like broombroom is being a tad bit racist. @atlkvb must have dropped some knowledge on him and his poor triggered soul couldn't take it. LOL

I guess all that wealth that was created and transferred into the form of Confederate notes needed a government to continue to exist didn’t it?

Confederate notes are not legal currency so I don't see what your point is.

My point is the market that is demanding the products I'm selling the government has nothing to do with they have no control over what the consumers are demanding and they have no control over what the prices that I can sell to attract those consumers to buy my product versus a Toyota dealer down the street.

Boom do you need the government to come in here and buy a car from me would you want them involved in that transaction if so in what way?

Do you want them to pick your model color options financing? How much government do you want involved in this transaction?

I want them to choose what other models you will look at what's your price range is where you can buy it on what day where you can drive it come on Boom you want government involvement so tell me how much?
I want my transaction covered by a system of laws that prevent you from selling me a stolen vehicle. I want my government to provide me with a road, a safe road so that I can drive my car. I want government to establish a progress by which ownership of that vehicle is transferred to me, preventing you from taking it back and claiming the transaction never took place, and still provides me with the option to resell the car at a later date. I want a government that requires other drivers to be insured, so if they destroy my newly purchased car, I’m not penalized for their actions. I want a government that prevents stolen cars from being sold at high levels, making the price I pay you substantially higher than what others pay, and increases my risk of having a car that will likely be stolen.

If those things do not exist.......I’m taking the bus or walking, because it’s not WORTH it to purchase a car from you.

I want my transaction covered by a system of laws that prevent you from selling me a stolen vehicle. I want my government to provide me with a road, a safe road so that I can drive my car. I want government to establish a progress by which ownership of that vehicle is transferred to me, preventing you from taking it back and claiming the transaction never took place, and still provides me with the option to resell the car at a later date. I want a government that requires other drivers to be insured, so if they destroy my newly purchased car, I’m not penalized for their actions. I want a government that prevents stolen cars from being sold at high levels, making the price I pay you substantially higher than what others pay, and increases my risk of having a car that will likely be stolen.

If those things do not exist.......I’m taking the bus or walking, because it’s not WORTH it to purchase a car from you.

News flash boom you can have all of that and you don't need the government to do it it's called buyer beware

If I'm ripping you off and selling you an inferior product am I going to get your business back?

Ultimately that is my goal to capture you as a customer for life.

How can I do that selling you an inferior product being dishonest and trying to take money from you that robs you of your purchasing power?

This is the power of the market at work and this is what you simply do not recognize by insisting that only government can make these transactions happen.

Confederate notes are not legal currency so I don't see what your point is.

My point is the market that is demanding the products I'm selling the government has nothing to do with they have no control over what the consumers are demanding and they have no control over what the prices that I can sell to attract those consumers to buy my product versus a Toyota dealer down the street.
Confederate notes were money (notes of worth) created by the transference of wealth, but because the government that backed those notes no longer exists.....the worth is gone. Creation of wealth is a transference of value......profit is always taken from a source....be it my pocket, or a resource.

I bet you typed that while sipping on your soy latte.

Actually I'm using my voice to text because I can't type and it's working pretty well with the exception of a few Choice words here and there.

Confederate notes were money (notes of worth) created by the transference of wealth, but because the government that backed those notes no longer exists.....the worth is gone. Creation of wealth is a transference of value......profit is always taken from a source....be it my pocket, or a resource.

Nope boom sorry profits are generated when something is sold that is created at a price that is beyond what the person who manufactured or offered that product paid for it and a consumer who paid that price paid more than what the person who created the good or service used to make it

If you're not selling at a profit and you're in business you're going out of business.

News flash boom you can have all of that and you don't need the government to do it it's called buyer beware

If I'm ripping you off and selling you an inferior product am I going to get your business back?

Ultimately that is my goal to capture you as a customer for life.

How can I do that selling you an inferior product being dishonest and trying to take money from you that robs you of your purchasing power?

This is the power of the market at work and this is what you simply do not recognize by insisting that only government can make these transactions happen.
I didn’t insist that only governments make these transactions happen. Matter of fact I pointed out 5 times now that GOVERNMENTS DO NOT CREATE MARKETS, but that government create the atmosphere for markets to work.

If I only had people like you to purchase cars from? I wouldn’t purchase the car. The market isn’t created or destroyed, but effected by government. If I have faith that laws and systems backed by my government provides all I need to feel comfortable buying a car the market increases. My desire to purchase a car is all that is driving my entry into the market, without government, there are many factors preventing me from entering the market.

Actually I'm using my voice to text because I can't type and it's working pretty well with the exception of a few Choice words here and there.

My message was directed toward Doodoo

And you would have that right my friend.

That also is the power of the market your freedom to choose some other product or some other service that meets your needs wants or desires at a better price than I can offer.

And you would have that right my friend.

That also is the power of the market your freedom to choose some other product or some other service that meets your needs wants or desires at a better price than I can offer.
Look......

I apologize for using the name chubs. And calling you a dolt.

I get passionate about my views as well.

I do think your are just too difficult to converse with for me. You take the debate to places I didn’t lead it, just so you can say I’m wrong.

I respect your knowledge of economics, and am sure it exceeds mine.

I stand by my points in this debate, that Bush did contribute to the economic collapse in 2008. And he expanded powers of the oval.

I also respect your love of liberty.

And your love of WVU.

Outside of that, I’m out....peace.

I didn’t insist that only governments make these transactions happen. Matter of fact I pointed out 5 times now that GOVERNMENTS DO NOT CREATE MARKETS, but that government create the atmosphere for markets to work.

If I only had people like you to purchase cars from? I wouldn’t purchase the car. The market isn’t created or destroyed, but effected by government. If I have faith that laws and systems backed by my government provides all I need to feel comfortable buying a car the market increases. My desire to purchase a car is all that is driving my entry into the market, without government, there are many factors preventing me from entering the market.

And I'm saying boom you wouldn't be in the market unless you saw products goods or services that met your desires for making a purchase. All the other things you mentioned have a place and a point but they don't create the market and government is not needed for those transactions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT