ADVERTISEMENT

Nationally Televised Games

you're right....only problem is the "nation" is Saudi Arabia and the announcers speak Arabic.............I wonder if the camels jostle those I pads too much to see.....:alien:....Dana U Akbar!!!!!!!
How was the nap, Geezer? Game will be live here along the Kalamazoo/Calhoun County line at 6 tomorrow night.

I'm not bragging about how much money I make, I'm saying a make a hell of a lot more than you.

I don't know who you thought I was, but you are mistaken. Consult Michiganturd on some ROTC uniform or something or other.

Yeah whatever man. It's awfully coincidental the fact that you ran from TITM once GeauxHerd revealed your identity.

I guess you'll just dream up a lie for that too?

Yeah whatever man. It's awfully coincidental the fact that you ran from TITM once GeauxHerd revealed your identity.

I guess you'll just dream up a lie for that too?

No one ever revealed my identity. The reason I quit posting, just before your own mods shut it down, was the stupidity that you herd fans were displaying. You all were acting like 13 year olds, trying to figure out everyone's identity and then harassing them (legally, not figuratively). And trust me, I know all of your identities. I'm sure you picked up on that with the Ohio State visor comment. You all thought my name was Craig. I made fun of you all, posting the inspector Clouseau pictures. What a bunch of morons.

No one ever revealed my identity. The reason I quit posting, just before your own mods shut it down, was the stupidity that you herd fans were displaying. You all were acting like 13 year olds, trying to figure out everyone's identity and then harassing them (legally, not figuratively). And trust me, I know all of your identities. I'm sure you picked up on that with the Ohio State visor comment. You all thought my name was Craig. I made fun of you all, posting the inspector Clouseau pictures. What a bunch of morons.

How cute, you pretend to know everything about me, because you saw a Facebook profile I hadn't updated in about 7 years.

Wow, you really got me there. My employer is different, address is different, my degrees are obviously the same, although they are no longer relevant for what I do.

Your recollection of how and when you disappeared is different from everyone else's.

Your recollection of how and when you disappeared is different from everyone else's.

That's strange, I forgot when I left your shitty board.
I vividly recall you morons stalking, harassing and threatening WiiWii and 30Cat. You can't deny that. And yes, I remember you morons trying to figure out who I was by saying I was Craig and commenting about a ROTC uniform. If there is any virtue whatsoever, michiganturd won't deny it. You guys are a special kind of stupid. No wonder you think marshall is so much better than they actually are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT