ADVERTISEMENT

Mystery questioning dismantles impeachment inquiry witness' claim, Rep. McCarthy says

Coz I dont hav to!

KMA! LOL!

You don't have to name the exact date Trump gets impeached, but your prediction of it doesn't make much sense if you can't even provide an educated guess?

So when does the impeachment bomb drop?

Next week? Next month? Early next year? Next Spring? Next Summer? Next Fall? After Trump is re-elected?

When?

Reactions: 30CAT
Why would he quit? Impeachment would fail in the Senate.

Silly liberal.

30CAT none of them will go on the record with their impeachment improvisations because just like Schiff, they know there is no case and all they can hope for is somethhing they can make up and hope it sticks.

If they had the votes, Nancy would have called a vote on this to at least open the inquiry. She wouldn't touch it.

No impeachment.

What was that famous phase you used about putting your money where your mouth is? Oh...I know, you are scared.

Exactly Dave! I mean just a few days ago country had Trump impeached and convicted. Now country can't/won't say when he's even charged? o_O
giphy.gif

Hey @countryroads89 , why did YOU say Nancy has enough votes to impeach Trump? YOU did say that. Now you can't say when she actually calls for his impeachment? You really think that makes any sense?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I was told by @countryroads89 that not only will Trump be impeached, but he's guilty! Country assured me!

giphy.gif

Say Brother man, do you believe anything @countryroads89 says, like being Black or earning 250K a year?
giphy.gif

Do you remember when @countryroads89 promised the OT board "we'd all soon see" Trump's collusion?
giphy.gif

Would you take seriously anything @countryroads89 predicts?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Because I have never put a time line on it, moron. Go ahead and try to change the subject to help out your buddy, atl, who is going to lose the bet, bigly.
Its not a valid bet without a timeline. You will just claim the house hasnt impeached him YET and never hold up your end of the bet. I get it. You are a little chickenshit welcher.

Its not a valid bet without a timeline. You will just claim the house hasnt impeached him YET and never hold up your end of the bet. I get it. You are a little chickenshit welcher.

Yup. Countryroads89 the racist is scared. Obvious.

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46

No timeline voids the bet.

Reactions: atlkvb
@countryroads89 is getting owned in this thread lol. Typical Marshall fan.

@countryroads89 refuses to:
  • procure a self portrait out of sheer embarrassment
  • predict Trump's imminent impeachment out of total embarrassment
  • produce proof of a 250K income out of raw embarrassment
  • provide funding to the United Negro College fund out of clear embarrassment
  • prevent being made a fool of offering factual contradictory evidence out of obvious embarrassment
  • present factual arguments demonstrating mental capacity exceeding that of gnat out of pure embarrassment
  • proclaim existence of anything more than a sewer filled mouth substituting as a repository of slime, disease, and rotting thought out of unmitigated unadulterated embarrassment.
hey countryroads.....
giphy.gif

No timeline voids the bet.

Oh...no. We MUST set a date to end this as soon as country agrees. I offered by July of next year. That's in time for the conventions. If it hasn't happened by then, it ain't happenin'. Country won't even agree to that!

Oh...no. We MUST set a date to end this as soon as country agrees. I offered by July of next year. That's in time for the conventions. If it hasn't happened by then, it ain't happenin'. Country won't even agree to that!

That's what I'm saying else Nathan Bedford Forrest agrees to a date or all bets should be off.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
countryroads89 said:
Because I have never put a time line on it, moron. Go ahead and try to change the subject to help out your buddy, atl, who is going to lose the bet, bigly.

OK country, explain how you make this prediction without giving a date specific for it to be fulfilled? When do we know? When does the timeline expire? Explain exactly how you know I'm losing the bet? When?

Why can't you at least give it a time frame? Trump leaves office in 2024...will it happen by then? Is that how long you want this bet to last?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying else Nathan Bedford Forrest agrees to date or all bets should be off.

see Gunny...this is EXACTLY why I really didn't want to bet this charlatan. Country is welching already...what's wrong with saying "Trump gets impeached by next Spring" or "Trump gets impeached within the next two weeks"?

Country proclaimed just last week Nancy already had enough votes to impeach Trump. Now a week later, country can't even say when she does? [eyeroll]

Watch Gunny, when it doesn't happen, country will deny we even bet. See why you never bet with Leftists?
They lie!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gunny46

You told me not to bet with this fraud...and now I see why. There is nothing stopping country from at least providing a window or some time frame within which Trump gets impeached, especially if Nancy already has the votes as country insists!

The fact country is already welching should be my clue to call it off. In fact, if I don't get at least a time frame for this to happen, I probably will. I'm NOT being played like that.

@countryroads89 when do we decide this bet is either won or lost? That's a fair question, I need an answer from you or I'm calling it off.

Seriously @countryroads89 ...the only fair way to determine a winner of this bet is to set a target date for its completion. I'm not trying to back out, and I'm not thinking I've lost (quite the opposite). I'm saying we need a date to settle this bet because other political realities will overtake this and we can't have it dragging on indefinitely.

I've given you a date or time frame we could decide it's over. Don't like my suggestion? Offer one of your own. However, we need to set a time or date when it's over, otherwise you could insist he'll be impeached on the day before he leaves office in January of 2025 (when Mike Pence takes over)[winking]

So give me a date when you want to call this bet officially at an end? If you don't....I'm calling it off...again, because I don't trust you. (just like I insisted you put your bet in writing)

Ball is in your court now. Either I get a date we decide this is done, or I'm out. If you were honest, I wouldn't insist on this. But you are not, so I do insist.

Give me a date or time frame for Trump's impeachment, or consider the bet cancelled.

*note...my time frame is never. He's not going to be impeached, and there won't even be a vote to impeach him. You disagree? OK...when does he get impeached? Give me a range...say by February? March? When?

If I was scared, would I be making sure it is well documented?

Dumbass.

If I was sure of my bet, I'd at least give it target date for success!

So just tell us when you think you win the bet? I know you can't predict the future (although you believe every word of future "climate change" hysteria) however you can surely give us a time frame when you'd expect at least a vote on impeachment if not an outright conviction?

But we're talking just a vote to impeach. So when would that be? By next Summer? By Christmas? By Easter? Next independence day?

By what date are you certain Trump's impeached? End of July 2020? Nov 3, 2020? Give us your best guess?

YOU constantly call folks "pussy"...what's being a bigger "pussy" than refusing to predict a date backing up your own lame bet?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Go get him

No one has to "predict" I'm a goober. Just look at my hat!
2908.jpg

Deer: "I sure didn't have to guess...saw that hat, instantly said to myself...Damn... a genuine goober!"

Last edited:
I’m not welching and you’re not backing out. Pussy! We have a bet. You already agreed to it.

Yes we have a bet, you won't agree to let me know when I've won it! I could claim victory right now, what's the difference?

countryroads: "They haven't taken the vote yet you f'vcking moron pussy!"

atl: "that's my point sewer mouth! I'm asking when you think it happens?" (you can say the same thing 6 months from now)
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I’m not welching and you’re not backing out. Pussy! We have a bet. You already agreed to it.

OK fine. So each week this passes without a vote to impeach I'm claiming victory, and calling YOU a welching loser. Since you can't/won't specify a time when you'll admit you've lost, as more time passes I'm claiming you've lost and are just welching by refusing to admit you've lost and leaving this forum!

So starting this week (because I said last week Schiff's committee had to vote out impeachment recommendations by the end of this week at least in time to make a full House Thanksgiving vote) I'm claiming victory.

Calling you a loser now, then by the end of next week you'll become an even bigger welching loser. This goes on after Thanksgiving, Christmas, the Super Bowl, National letter of intent signing day, Spring football, Baseball opening day, NBA finals, Democrat National Convention, July 4th, Trump's renomination, Kickoff classic v Florida State here in Atlanta, all the way up to Trump's re-election in November. Each week you fail to concede and leave this forum after there's NO VOTE to impeach, you'll get the welching loser label hung around your worthless welching, lying, loser neck.

Starting now
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
@countryroads89

See what you are doing here is exactly why I asked you to put our bet in wrtiting. Of course you cannot know exactly when Trump is impeached, but that's not what I'm asking for.

YOU yourself claimed Nancy already had enough votes to impeach Trump. That may or may not be true, but that's still no excuse to at least suggest a date when you think she calls that vote? I've offered both my reasoning procedurally and Constitutionally why I do not think this happens, and so far I've been spot on 100% correct. What about this have YOU been correct about?

What's stopping you from saying by Spring for instance he's impeached? You know 2024 is too late. What about Spring of 2020? How much longer after that does this go on?

The fact you you won't even suggest when this happens is the same thing as welching to me, so at the end of each week that comes and goes without a vote to impeach I will remind you how much you continue to welch on your promise to leave this forum.

@countryroads89

See what you are doing here is exactly why I asked you to put our bet in wrtiting. Of course you cannot know exactly when Trump is impeached, but that's not what I'm asking for.

YOU yourself claimed Nancy had enough votes to impeach Trump. That may or may not be true, but that's no excuse not to at least suggest a date when you think she calls that vote? I've offered both my reasoning procedurally and Constitutionally why I do not think this happens, and so far I've been spot on 100% correct.

What's stopping you from saying by Spring for sure he's impeached? You know 2024 is too late. What about Spring of 2020. How much longer after that does this go on?

The fact you you won't even suggest when this happens is the same thing as welching to me, and at the end of each week that comes and goes without a vote to impeach I will remind you how much you continue to welch on your promise to leave this forum.

You will know when you lose the bet.

LMAO!

Until she gets enough votes, it isn't going to happen. So she doesn't have enough yet.

I think 30CAT the most votes she had was when she called her news conference announcing the so called fake "inquiry". I think she has lost support for impeachment since then from folks watching Schiff's lying clown show.

It started with his phony "parody" of Trump's phone call and the latest chapter was him crappin' his pants when Goetz and the boyz stormed into his sh*tty sciff hearing.

Country is wearing 'depends' for each day this caca charade doesn't produce a committee vote for impeachment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT