ADVERTISEMENT

Mystery questioning dismantles impeachment inquiry witness' claim, Rep. McCarthy says

lol...

Taylor was the worst coached lie in this whole series of jokers...

I'm sure today's liar will be better...

lol...

It took Ratcliffe 90 seconds to unravel Taylor's bs story...

Did you read the article? Taylor was a witness to none of what he claimed.
Please "do me a favor"--
Explain the rise of Taylor to the position. As I understand it Trump retained the lady ambassador in Ukraine from the Obama years. Found her to be crooked and doing a lot of things of which he disapproved. He fired her.
Did he then appoint Taylor? Did he vet him in the process? How did someone who is also an antagonist rise to the position and be able to testify 'against him' to the House? I am confused.

Again, 2nd and 3rd hand and makes his own conclusions. He said in the statement if you read it, it was made clear there was no quid pro quo.

Justice Department lawyers already said quid pro quo doesn't even apply in this situation. Especially with Ukraine's history of corruption. I also love how it's left out that this particular incident has nothing to do with the normal aid that we give Ukraine. This was Ukraine buying weapons to defend themselves against EVIL PUTIN that Obama had refused to give them.

Again, 2nd and 3rd hand and makes his own conclusions. He said in the statement if you read it, it was made clear there was no quid pro quo.
That's how investigations work. There absolutely was a quid pro quo. And it doesn't matter, He is the President of the United States of America. Allegedly, He withheld Congressional mandated funds (against the law) and wanted a public announcement of an investigation into His political rival (against the law and whatever silly quid pro quo standard you nuts are trying to hide behind).

Reactions: bamaEER
The Justice Department doesn't matter in an impeachment. Try and keep up.

Good luck selling that to the public. You idiots are so twisted you can't keep your lies straight. Trump sold Ukraine weapons to push back Putin's aggression. Something Obama wouldn't do. But Trump is the Russian asset. When the DOJ investigates Trump you trust our institutions. When they clear Trump and investigate Democrat wrong doing then clearly they are deep state. Democrats have the majority so lets kick this event off so I can watch it blow up in your faces.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...ript-trump-ukrainian-call-reveals-no-quid-pr/

Justice Department clears Trump of wrongdoing on Ukraine call

lmfao, double down and fall on your swords rubes, the Trump train is derailing in front of you.

That's how investigations work. There absolutely was a quid pro quo. And it doesn't matter, He is the President of the United States of America. Allegedly, He withheld Congressional mandated funds (against the law) and wanted a public announcement of an investigation into His political rival (against the law and whatever silly quid pro quo standard you nuts are trying to hide behind).

So says one guy with no direct knowledge of the situation, and if I am recalling right, first learned of quid pro quo from the press. Wake me up when you find some evidence.

Reactions: Gunny46
Please "do me a favor"--
Explain the rise of Taylor to the position. As I understand it Trump retained the lady ambassador in Ukraine from the Obama years. Found her to be crooked and doing a lot of things of which he disapproved. He fired her.
Did he then appoint Taylor? Did he vet him in the process? How did someone who is also an antagonist rise to the position and be able to testify 'against him' to the House? I am confused.

Taylor is a Republican appointed by Bush.

LMAO! You f’ucking moron.

Reactions: tjebarr
"There absolutely was a quid pro quo." -So sayeth the left
So says Trump. The President of the United States asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival. You think any foreign government doesn't see that as a mafia boss asking for a favor? lmao.

Besides, a quid pro quo doesn't matter. Asking a foreign government for personal political help is the issue. Along with withholding congressional appropriated funds. You can try and keep up the No quid pro quo ruse tho.

bingo

Good luck selling that to the public. You idiots are so twisted you can't keep your lies straight. Trump sold Ukraine weapons to push back Putin's aggression. Something Obama wouldn't do. But Trump is the Russian asset. When the DOJ investigates Trump you trust our institutions. When they clear Trump and investigate Democrat wrong doing then clearly they are deep state. Democrats have the majority so lets kick this event off so I can watch it blow up in your faces.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...ript-trump-ukrainian-call-reveals-no-quid-pr/

Justice Department clears Trump of wrongdoing on Ukraine call
Don't seem to be having much trouble at all. Simpleton Trumpers are easily fooled, but I wouldn't cast the same net over the other 65% of the country. The Justice Department can't say the President broke any law, per their policy. Hence the Framers giving the legislature branch impeachment powers. Try and read up on a few Federalist Papers and our Constitution.

Don't seem to be having much trouble at all. Simpleton Trumpers are easily fooled, but I wouldn't cast the same net over the other 65% of the country. The Justice Department can't say the President broke any law, per their policy. Hence the Framers giving the legislature branch impeachment powers. Try and read up on a few Federalist Papers and our Constitution.

Nice spin. They said nothing to see here and we are not opening an investigation. Next stop on the crazy train Barr, Horowitz, and Durham are deep state.

Reactions: 30CAT
Nice spin. They said nothing to see here and we are not opening an investigation.
Because the President can't break the law, per their DOJ rules. Hence, impeachment. Do I have to keep telling you these obvious things over and over?

Because the President can't break the law, per their DOJ rules. Hence, impeachment. Do I have to keep telling you these obvious things over and over?

They could have opened an investigation if they feelt a crime was committed. You remember Mueller right ? Now onto real crimes. Do you think Brennan pleads the 5th? I think he will.

Tweet from George Conway (@gtconway3d)
George Conway (@gtconway3d) Tweeted:
For no particular reason I felt like retweeting this tweet about article that explains that you don’t need a statutory crime in order to have an impeachable “high crime or misdemeanor” under the Constitution.

Obama was Putins bitch? A Trumptard saying that with a straight face.[roll][roll]

Obviously you didn't read the article where Obama denied Ukraine weapons to defend themselves against Putin's aggression.

Tweet from George Conway (@gtconway3d)
George Conway (@gtconway3d) Tweeted:
For no particular reason I felt like retweeting this tweet about article that explains that you don’t need a statutory crime in order to have an impeachable “high crime or misdemeanor” under the Constitution.

Your politics suck, and your interwebs suck.

They could have opened an investigation if they feelt a crime was committed. You remember Mueller right ? Now onto real crimes. Do you think Brennan pleads the 5th? I think he will.

Mueller didn’t prosecute because of DOJ policy. DOJ policy says a sitting POTUS can’t be indicted. Another investigation is meaningless, hence the impeachment inquiry. That’s what coop is trying to explain to you.

Mueller didn’t prosecute because of DOJ policy. DOJ policy says a sitting POTUS can’t be indicted. Another investigation is meaningless, hence the impeachment inquiry. That’s what coop is trying to explain to you.

Where is Junior being held? Levinworth?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT