ADVERTISEMENT

My week 4 picks

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Iowa-Rutgers - Over 35.5 (haven't seen a line this low since the leather helmet era)
Michigan State +3.5 (Minnesota)
East Carolina -17 (Navy)

there you go again....that kind of talk will bring out you know what
I ignore the moron. If it weren't for all the normal posts showing up in the middle of the front page, I wouldn't know the morbidly obese guy was even still around. Forum is great without seeing the geek's posts.

I ignore the moron. If it weren't for all the normal posts showing up in the middle of the front page, I wouldn't know the morbidly obese guy was even still around. Forum is great without seeing the geek's posts.
It claims to be a "band geek"......since I was a band director at the same time I coached basketball I have some questions I could ask it that could prove or disprove that claim.....personally I think it's full of crap...but if you take it off ignore it thinks it has a license to spew more homosexual profanity...usually a sign that it doesn't know what it's talking about

It claims to be a "band geek"......since I was a band director at the same time I coached basketball I have some questions I could ask it that could prove or disprove that claim.....personally I think it's full of crap...but if you take it off ignore it thinks it has a license to spew more homosexual profanity...usually a sign that it doesn't know what it's talking about
Definitely a band geek, and one of the finest skin flute players in the history of Boone County, WV

So happy you are alive today....how do you deal with though you knowing are one day closer to being dead at your age gramps?

And queenie and turdboy are the homophobes...do try to keep up gramps before we have to bury your dumbass.

My picks
Kansas -7.5 over Duke
Oklahoma -13.5 against Kansas state
Michigan -16.5 over maryland

My three picks:

Clemson -7 (Wake Forest)
USC -7 (Oregon State)
UNDER 70.5 points - TCU vs. SMU

I wouldn't bet on UNLV with your money, Tony! The Rebels haven't been any good in football since a wise former administration hired John Robinson as their head coach many years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT