ADVERTISEMENT

My perspective, from afar. . .

Oh and this has the makings of another megga thread by MichiganHerd.

If you're scared ...just say your scared! No dishonor in being honest!
Yeah, we are scared of little brother Marshall so much that we would rather have the likes of Alabama scheduled for a home and home football series. Would not have happened if we had claimed that they were afraid to play us unless they agreed to our terms like Marsall has done so many times in the past. Also with just a few phone calls Huggs was able to get us into the Jimmy V classic against then #1 Gonzaga, that wouldn't have happened either if Huggs got in front of the press and claimed that if the Zags wouldn't play us it could only mean they were afraid of us like Doctrine Dan did. Diplomacy is how it's done, something that the Marshall athletic staff knows nothing about.

Yeah, we are scared of little brother Marshall so much that we would rather have the likes of Alabama scheduled for a home and home football series. Would not have happened if we had claimed that they were afraid to play us unless they agreed to our terms like Marsall has done so many times in the past. Also with just a few phone calls Huggs was able to get us into the Jimmy V classic against then #1 Gonzaga, that wouldn't have happened either if Huggs got in front of the press and claimed that if the Zags wouldn't play us it could only mean they were afraid of us like Doctrine Dan did. Diplomacy is how it's done, something that the Marshall athletic staff knows nothing about.
...and don't forget our baseball team, they too refused to show WVU the proper respect!

Or you could schedule that other powerhouse, LIU.

Or you could schedule that other powerhouse, LIU.
Not much difference in my honest opinion. Marshall ain't the powerhouse their fans believe they are. Just some little fishes in a big pond.

Granted, I'm 500 miles away, but early indications lead me to believe that Marshall will once again be the premier football program in my home state.

In my opinion, WVU needs to step up their recruiting and coaching, if they're to contend with the Herd for in-state accolades.
you may only be 500 miles away in distance but you are light years away from reality.....little brother syndrome

our "pond" is very large.....and we are much bigger than marshla........WV is shark marshla is guppy.......michigan (and ahia state...can't leave out KC) are carp....or crap
I was saddened to hear that Jack Hanna has acquired your disease, and that he'll be as delusional as you someday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT