ADVERTISEMENT

My night started ok, but just kept getting worse.

Middletownmountaineer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2019
Started at Volleyball where I learned my daughter was going to be playing Varsity as well as JV. Ok, exciting and great for her, but was expecting to be home shortly after the start of the wvu game, so now I know I'm probably going to be watching the first half on my phone concurrently with the Volleyball game. Still no big deal. Here's where it starts going south.
I prepped the wings for the fryer before we left for Volleyball so I could have them done quickly when we got home.
We lose the JV game in 2 hard fought sets, and of course the Varsity game goes the full 5 sets. Back and forth. They win, we win, they win, we win. It's 2 sets to 2 and We go up big in the 5th set 13-6 only 2 points from the win and proceed to give up 9 points in a row to lose it 15-13.
Paused the WVU game at the start of the 3rd Quarter and drove home.
Starving, cooked the wings when I got home, and got caught up with the game fast forwarding through commercials, while smashing my hot wings, to live tv with about 5 minutes left.

Of course everyone knows what happened then.

Afterwards, I sit on the couch for about 10 minutes digesting my wings and mentally processing what all has occurred in the last 5 hours.
I go to bed and immediately upon getting into bed I have to fart, and wouldn't you just F#CKING know it, it wasn't a fart. I mean, SURE, WHY NOT! At least I was wearing boxers and didn't have to change the sheets. SMH. All I can do is laugh.
God bless gents! This too shall pass.
Let's go Mountaineers!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News