ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller is a complete Buffoon.....

Nastier than an infestation of cock roaches!
giphy.gif

At first glance.....I thought that might have been a Pocahontas crotch shot while posing naked for Playboy.

Reactions: atlkvb
Committees Rep. Ratcliffe has served on.

Served as a U.S. Attorney and teaches law at Universities. However the MSM starts with this.

While forgetting this. :joy::joy::joy:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...g-congress-jonathan-turley-column/1045991001/
James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress

Last edited:
Reactions: 79eer and atlkvb
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Rep. Schiff warns a failed impeachment fight could set wrong precedent

I worry equally about the message of taking an impeachment case to trial, losing that case, having the president acquitted, and then having an adjudication that this conduct is not impeachable,” he said.

Who signed the evidence chain of custody ? Somebody signed for this and somebody signed it over.

NBC's Ken Dilanian starting on Rep Ratcliffe to DNI.

Problem is NBC's guy is connected to Fusion GPS.

And this happen in 2014.

Reported in Huffington post two years ago.

NBC's Ken Dilanian starting on Rep Ratcliffe to DNI.

Problem is NBC's guy is connected to Fusion GPS.

And this happen in 2014.

Reported in Huffington post two years ago.

John Ratcliffe, by one measure the second most conservative member of Congress, appears to believe that the Russia investigation was cooked up by Democrats who “committed crimes.” Now Trump reportedly is considering placing atop the US intelligence community

Do you EVER hear anyone in the media refer to extreme Leftists this way? Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, who by some measures is the second most radical Leftist in Congress.......

See extremism only exists on the right if you're in the MSM. Leftists aren't "extreme"...they're just considered normal.[eyeroll]

Reactions: Gunny46
John Ratcliffe, by one measure the second most conservative member of Congress, appears to believe that the Russia investigation was cooked up by Democrats who “committed crimes.” Now Trump reportedly is considering placing atop the US intelligence community

Do you EVER hear anyone in the media refer to extreme Leftists this way? Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, who by some measures is the second most radical Leftist in Congress.......

See extremism only exists on the right if you're in the MSM. Leftists aren't "extreme"...they're just considered normal.[eyeroll]

NBC'S reporter has a history and is connected to Fusion GPS. That's why they are attacking Ratcliffe.

Keep ignoring the farmer. He's just one of the few in Congress to have the security clearance to see all the information. Bob Woodward even agrees with him. Quoted in the article attached.

Bob Woodward, the veteran Watergate sleuth, wrote in his 2018 book Fear that, despite the unverified nature of the allegations, “Brennan said the information was in line with their own sources.” Woodward said in an interview earlier this year that “I think it was the CIA pushing this” and that “early in building the intelligence community assessment on Russian interference in an early draft, they actually put the dossier on page two in kind of a breakout box.”

Former U.S. Attorney to D.C. spreading conspiracy theories. SMH

Good unbiased article that in no way indicates any wrongdoing by anyone mentioned.
Lol ... except all the stuff that other posters have shared with you over the past three years that you have chose to ignore. It's why you don't recognize why it's significant.

How propaganda works.

Last year : Never happened.
Before Mueller report : May have happened but was legit.
After Mueller testimony : Happened now some questions
After I.G. report and declassification : can't believe so many credible people mislead us. However they may have been justified and Trump is just looking for revenge.
After John Durham completes his investigation: We are so glad that we were here to bring you the truth the whole time. We knew wasn't really guilty of colusion. He's still a horrible person though.

Lol ... except all the stuff that other posters have shared with you over the past three years that you have chose to ignore. It's why you don't recognize why it's significant.

How propaganda works.

Last year : Never happened.
Before Mueller report : May have happened but was legit.
After Mueller testimony : Happened now some questions
After I.G. report and declassification : can't believe so many credible people mislead us. However they may have been justified and Trump is just looking for revenge.
After John Durham completes his investigation: We are so glad that we were here to bring you the truth the whole time.
I read from sources I respect

I read from sources I respect

Ostriches bury their head in the sand. At least that is what I have been told. You start with a narrative and read what supports it. The MSM counts on that.

Last edited:
Ostriches bury their head in the sand. At least that is what I have been told. You start with a narrative and read what supports it. The MSM counts on that.
I read the Hill, The Guardian and Fox News as a part of attempt to get a full overview of an issue or subject.

I read the Hill, The Guardian and Fox News as a part of attempt to get a full overview of an issue or subject.

Coming soon. Reversals and slow disclosure by MSM. Lots of faux outrage that they were "mislead" by individuals they trusted.

Coming soon. Reversals and slow disclosure by MSM. Lots of faux outrage that they were "mislead" by individuals they trusted.

Gunny, let me tell 'ya...trust me I know this Dude, boomboom521 so well... (relatively speaking)..... he will NEVER admit he was wrong and has been wrong about this story all along. He will NEVER admit we were lied to by the media. He will NEVER admit Trump didn't at least "attempt" to collude or "attempt" to hide it. He will NEVER admit to anything other than what he thinks it could be if it were not something other than what it could have been before it turned out to be something different than what we all thought it probably, maybe was! o_O

NEVER Gunny!

Why not? (play the theme song I've chosen for him)

"He's as blind as he can be, just sees what he wants to see, nowhere man can you see this at all?"-Nowhere man! [thumbsup]
my-reality-t-shirt-teeturtle-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunny46
Gunny, let me tell 'ya...trust me I know this Dude, boomboom521 so well... (relatively speaking)..... he will NEVER admit he was wrong and has been wrong about this story all along. He will NEVER admit we were lied to by the media. He will NEVER admit Trump didn't at least "attempt" to collude or "attempt" to hide it. He will NEVER admit to anything other than what he thinks it could be if it were not something other than what it could have been before it turned out to be something different than what we all thought it probably, maybe was! o_O

NEVER Gunny!

Why not? (play the theme song I've chosen for him)

"He's as blind as he can be, just sees what he wants to see, nowhere man can you see this at all?"-Nowhere man! [thumbsup]
my-reality-t-shirt-teeturtle-1000x1000.jpg
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/nutjobs-were-right.200328/

The conclusion was "no collusion" "no obstruction". You only admitted to being wrong about half of that no where Man.

"Doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to" [winking]
1- that wasn’t the conclusion I read
2 - I literally admitted to being wrong, something you said I’d never do because you know me so well.
3 - my point of view is not derivative of talking points, group identity, or pathetic delusions of judgement on other people. It has been, and always will be, derivative of evidence I see and understanding that I reach through experience.
4 - JFC you’re a child

1- that wasn’t the conclusion I read
2 - I literally admitted to being wrong, something you said I’d never do because you know me so well.
3 - my point of view is not derivative of talking points, group identity, or pathetic delusions of judgement on other people. It has been, and always will be, derivative of evidence I see and understanding that I reach through experience.
4 - JFC you’re a child

This post is what you're all about. Unchallenged condescension, hubris, unbridled arrogance, myopia, self emulsifying nastiness, rank dishonesty, pompous hypocrisy and of course unrequited relativism.

Nice job no where man, you did all of that in 4 short pointless sentences:eek:kay:

darjool-c684d436-a525-4995-84ee-a76a4241b803.png

"Making all his nowhere plans for nobody"-Nowhere man.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Horowitz IG report on Fisa Abuse. This is separate and most probably didn't even know it was going on.

Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz’s team referred Comey for possible prosecution under the classified information protection laws, but Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors working for Attorney General William Barr reportedly have decided to decline prosecution — a decision that’s likely to upset Comey's conservative critics.

Last edited:
True. Questions about to get more tougher with John Durham.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT