ADVERTISEMENT

Mooo U and the prop machine

He’s a fvcking idiot. He has no identity on offense so he just recruits the best athletes he can find. And when our QB sucks as bad as ours you need a stable of RB’s to hand the ball off to, otherwise it’s a pick 6 opportunity every time IG steps back in the pocket. Honestly, I’ve been more involved with my Buffalo Bills than MU the past year or so, at least they’re entertaining and well coached.

He’s a fvcking idiot. He has no identity on offense so he just recruits the best athletes he can find. And when our QB sucks as bad as ours you need a stable of RB’s to hand the ball off to, otherwise it’s a pick 6 opportunity every time IG steps back in the pocket. Honestly, I’ve been more involved with my Buffalo Bills than MU the past year or so, at least they’re entertaining and well coached.
wv bandwagon still has room....come into the light....all are welcome.....all are welcome

Atta boy Doc. Take a look at those recent commitments and their offer lists. Let's sign 4 Running Backs with all being props.

https://marshall.rivals.com/commitments/football/2020
I'm sure that the Marshall fans would take you more seriously, if tHuggs wasn't the head basketball coach of the Old Fold & Blew, and he didn't sign guys who had been kicked off of their high school and college teams.

[laughing]

I'm sure that the Marshall fans would take you more seriously, if tHuggs wasn't the head basketball coach of the Old Fold & Blew, and he didn't sign guys who had been kicked off of their high school and college teams.

[laughing]
Dakich tried to tell them...but they wouldn't listen!

Says the fan of a school that brought us those pinnacles of morality -Urban Meyer, Ryan Day, Terrell Pryor, Maurice Clarett, etc.

wv bandwagon still has room....come into the light....all are welcome.....all are welcome

I support and openly cheer on WVU wrestling because I like Tim Flynn and Noah Adams wrestles there. But that’s as far as my WVU fandom goes

JCT1: In addition to Chris Henry, all of these guys say, "hello": Justin Crawford, Wendell Smallwood, Tynice Martin, Wes Harris, Daryl Worley, Pac Man Jones, Truck Bryant, Joe Mazzulla, Cam Thoroughman, Teddy Allen, Noel Devine, Eain Smith, Jock Sanders, Pat Lazear, Greg Simpson, Larry Jefferson, Jovani Haskins, d'Vante Henry, John Holmes, Ed Collington, James Ingram, Marcus Simms, Terence Garvin, Darwin Cook, Branko Busick, Korey Harris, Boo McClee, Kyle Rose, Alvoid Mays, and Daejuan Funderburk...I could go on, but you get the point.

sounds like you've done your research and that you follow WVU to know that. Obsessed?

You obviously having nothing substantive left, as you have resorted to personal attacks, JCT1. My role here is to point out the hypocrisy of the WVU fans who have deluded themselves into thinking that Morganhole U. has the cleanest athletic programs on Planet Earth, and that every school, but WVU, cheats. Every single school that competes in a major conference cuts corners to win games and make money.

Last I checked WVU has been on probation more than MU has the past 15 years

JCT1: In addition to Chris Henry, all of these guys say, "hello": Justin Crawford, Wendell Smallwood, Tynice Martin, Wes Harris, Daryl Worley, Pac Man Jones, Truck Bryant, Joe Mazzulla, Cam Thoroughman, Teddy Allen, Noel Devine, Eain Smith, Jock Sanders, Pat Lazear, Greg Simpson, Larry Jefferson, Jovani Haskins, d'Vante Henry, John Holmes, Ed Collington, James Ingram, Marcus Simms, Terence Garvin, Darwin Cook, Branko Busick, Korey Harris, Boo McClee, Kyle Rose, Alvoid Mays, and Daejuan Funderburk...I could go on, but you get the point.
you've really got it bad don't you?.....my mother in law called it the green eyed monster....jealous little twit

Woody Hayes......nuff said

You obviously having nothing substantive left, as you have resorted to personal attacks, JCT1. My role here is to point out the hypocrisy of the WVU fans who have deluded themselves into thinking that Morganhole U. has the cleanest athletic programs on Planet Earth, and that every school, but WVU, cheats. Every single school that competes in a major conference cuts corners to win games and make money.
Oh ...... You are so right.

I often time (at least three times a week) I say that very thing.

West Virginia is the cleanest run program on planet earth......NOT!

Marshall’s basketball coach Huckabe (sp) was kicked out of coaching for 5 years for things that the (then) blue blood coaches were doing in their sleep. Cheating goes on every where. The problem is the NCAA is too selective on who they go after. University of North Carolina should be one of the first to come to mind.

Now if there is going to be a grownup conversation about this, count me in. If it continues like 10 year olds on the playground...

Oh ...... You are so right.

I often time (at least three times a week) I say that very thing.

West Virginia is the cleanest run program on planet earth......NOT!

Marshall’s basketball coach Huckabe (sp) was kicked out of coaching for 5 years for things that the (then) blue blood coaches were doing in their sleep. Cheating goes on every where. The problem is the NCAA is too selective on who they go after. University of North Carolina should be one of the first to come to mind.

Now if there is going to be a grownup conversation about this, count me in. If it continues like 10 year olds on the playground...
My posts weren't directed at you. Although you're a tad delusional, and often see black helicopters circling your residence, you aren't one of the WVU fans who resort to, "yeah, but you cheated" excuse any time that Ohio State wins a meaningful football or basketball game. SlowHead is the poster child for getting destroyed in a debate, then desperately, posting, "tattoos, tattoos," and other such nonsense.

you've really got it bad don't you?.....my mother in law called it the green eyed monster....jealous little twit
I'm here to put you in your proper place, loser. Win an NCAA national championship in football or basketball, then come flap your dentures at me, geezer. He!!, WVU hasn't even won a Big 12 title in a revenue-producing sport, so perhaps, you should accomplish that feat first.

[laughing]
Double He

Look! Look! Look, it's the return of the native. What did you do "ring", take a few days off so you could lick you wounds? With the likes of Terrell Pryor, Art Schlister, win at all costs "Woody Hayes" et al tosu has a few skeletons in their closet. And, Oh by the way, you are the master of personal attack on others. Eat some skittles and sweeten up. [smoke]

Jim Tressel Cars, Lies and Ray Small....5 part series of corruption

Double He

Look! Look! Look, it's the return of the native. What did you do "ring", take a few days off so you could lick you wounds? With the likes of Terrell Pryor, Art Schlister, win at all costs "Woody Hayes" et al tosu has a few skeletons in their closet. And, Oh by the way, you are the master of personal attack on others. Eat some skittles and sweeten up. [smoke]

He is a Marshall fan.
He reeks of little brother and insecurity.

Reason why he knows WVU so well.

My posts weren't directed at you. Although you're a tad delusional, and often see black helicopters circling your residence, you aren't one of the WVU fans who resort to, "yeah, but you cheated" excuse any time that Ohio State wins a meaningful football or basketball game. SlowHead is the poster child for getting destroyed in a debate, then desperately, posting, "tattoos, tattoos," and other such nonsense.

Being as neutral as possible...
He owns you. Never seen anyone get abused on a message board as you do.

He is a Marshall fan.
He reeks of little brother and insecurity.

Reason why he knows WVU so well.
You're a lonely and miserable p.o.s. fake Texas fan, posting all Saturday night/early Sunday morning on a WVU message board. Your actions speak volumes about your pathetic life. You would think that your being the biggest fraud on the Internet would enable you to recognize a fraud, but you're even too dumb to do this. No job, no life. I pity you.

Being as neutral as possible...
He owns you. Never seen anyone get abused on a message board as you do.
You've been neutered, but you're far from neutral. Remind us as to why a "Texas fan" would be posting all alone on a WVU message board from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Yes, I own you, too. Have a nice day, you miserable unemployed p.o.s.!

[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You've been neutered, but you're far from neutral. Remind us as to why a "Texas fan" would be posting all alone on a WVU message board from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Yes, I own you, too. Have a nice day, you miserable unemployed p.o.s.!

[jumpingsmile]

Did Snow Sled Baby give you permission to post.

You're a lonely and miserable p.o.s. fake Texas fan, posting all Saturday night/early Sunday morning on a WVU message board. Your actions speak volumes about your pathetic life. You would think that your being the biggest fraud on the Internet would enable you to recognize a fraud, but you're even too dumb to do this. No job, no life. I pity you.

Good Lord, what we are seeing here is the mother of all "pot calling the kettle black" responses.

Good Lord, what we are seeing here is the mother of all "pot calling the kettle black" responses.
I guess that you're too old and dumb to realize that I don't post on Saturday night from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m., or falsely claim to be a Texas fan. You have a bad habit of piling on, geezer. Perhaps, you need others to save you from the cyber beatings that I regularly administer to you...yeah, that's it.

Anyone who thinks they are winning on a message board is in fact losing..

That is you FagBoy.

I didn't include, "pride" in my banned handle, WVpride304/Townes. No, that was you, sunshine.

[jumpingsmile][laughing][banana]:cool2:[roll]

As usual you are off in own reality.

Pretty sad.

Make sure you ask Snow Sled permission to post

WVpride304's parade must have been canceled today!

police-pride.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT