ADVERTISEMENT

Money Trail CCP -> Joe Biden Presented by Congressman Byron Donalds

Now take a pause and imagine if this were Donald Trump Jr. Imagine the media coverage. Imagine the cries for impeachment of Donald Trump and charges from the Democrats and sadly the Republicans. Imagine the 24/7 coverage. Ask yourself, why don’t most American people know there’s a hearing today regarding Hunter Biden and Joe Biden? The msm has poisoned America. They do not represent you.

our rights are derived from a piece of paper
No our rights in this country is derived from our creator. Our country that put those rights on paper and we swear to has borders . Not all is welcomed to enjoy our rights . If they want to enjoy the rights given by the creator in THIS country they need to come legal....unless you believe in open borders.

No our rights in this country is derived from our creator. Our country that put those rights on paper and we swear to has borders . Not all is welcomed to enjoy our rights . If they want to enjoy the rights given by the creator in THIS country they need to come legal....unless you believe in open borders.
So only people that the government says is legal has the right to own a gun?

We have laws here that is meant to stop criminals and crazies from having guns . Crossing illegal is breaking the laws . ...I'm a strong 2nd amendment person and have many libertarian ways but come legal and then you have the rights we have ...pretty simple really.

We have laws here that is meant to stop criminals and crazies from having guns . Crossing illegal is breaking the laws . ...I'm a strong 2nd amendment person and have many libertarian ways but come legal and then you have the rights we have ...pretty simple really.
As I said I don't believe rights come from permission from other people
Also gun laws don't work and have never worked
To purchase a gun, they would still have to provide id and get aa background check, if they own an illegal gun, they are already breaking the law and saying they do or don't have 2a rights doesn't change that

ALSO, gun laws don't matter, its as easy as buying a 3ed printer and a metal mill to make your own.

Conservatives are getting played and admitting they don't truly believe in the right to defend yourself against an oppressive government

I will say that "ARM THE MIGRANTS" is just dumb. "arm" means to give and provide them weapons which I agree is stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT