ADVERTISEMENT

Missed the selection show

#3 Ohio State plays on Saturday. Any other stupid questions from you, geriatric dip sh1t?

#3 Ohio State plays on Saturday. Any other stupid questions from you, geriatric dip sh1t?
there are no stupid questions...just stupid people who can;t answer them......but on the other hand, the lady nuts (nuttesses?) ARE the best basketball team at ahia state this year......some schools have their men's AND ladies teams in the tournament

there are no stupid questions...just stupid people who can;t answer them......but on the other hand, the lady nuts (nuttesses?) ARE the best basketball team at ahia state this year......some schools have their men's AND ladies teams in the tournament
So, how did that work out for you, Sparky?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
he knows more about WV sports than any ahia stater I've ever seen....sounds to me like a large case of envy
Unlike you, who haven't lived in West Virginia in decades, I've lived here for more than 30 years. You seem to know a lot about Virginia sports, probably because you've lived in that state for so long, and even have become a bandwagon Wahoos' fan, undoubtedly because Virginia's actually won a natty. It's just too bad that the wheels fell off of the Cavaliers' rickety bandwagon as soon as you hopped aboard it...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT