ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Cancels "The Game"

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Bummer, but at least the announcement is early enough to allow for Ohio State to find a replacement, if possible.

I posted about it a couple hours ago, as I had heard they had upwards to like 20 positive tests and/or contact tracing things. Supposedly 12 are going through the stupid 21 day can't participate rule. I doubt Michigan plays on the 19th either. Hell, they probably will end up 5th or 6th in the division, and have a cross over game against some other stiff, like Illinois or Nebraska.

I'm disappointed, as I had started to experience the little "tingle" that I feel every year during Michigan week. Of course, that might have been gas, too. Almost no way that it would happen, but I'd like to see Ohio State play Texas A & M, which has a bye this week, on a neutral field on Saturday.

I'm disappointed, as I had started to experience the little "tingle" that I feel every year during Michigan week. Of course, that might have been gas, too. Almost no way that it would happen, but I'd like to see Ohio State play Texas A & M, which has a bye this week, on a neutral field on Saturday.
The B1G won't allow them to play an out of conference team, unless they change the rule, which is possible. Would piss off the Huskers more, which is probably okay. I don't believe any other B1G team is going to be available, as I believe they were hoping for.

Yeah, I know about the B1G "rule," which was made up in November, and is subject to change. Regardless, I heard over the weekend that it was likely that Minnesota would cancel its game vs. Nebraska, due to COVID-19, which would open up Nebraska to play Rutgers, and Maryland to play Ohio State at College Park. We'll see what happens, but Michigan shouldn't assume that it has screwed the Buckeyes...yet, anyway.

Yeah, I know about the B1G "rule," which was made up in November, and is subject to change. Regardless, I heard over the weekend that it was likely that Minnesota would cancel its game vs. Nebraska, due to COVID-19, which would open up Nebraska to play Rutgers, and Maryland to play Ohio State at College Park. We'll see what happens, but Michigan shouldn't assume that it has screwed the Buckeyes...yet, anyway.
you do know that the only fair situation to all this is to not have a national championship this year...if the individual conferences want to declare a champion or have a championship game then so be it......but to try to declare a true national champion this year won't be right.......kind of like WV high school championships being decided by elimination.....just not the way it should be

Posted like a fan of a school that hasn't even sniffed a Playoff bid, let alone competed for a CFP title. You're way out of your league here, little fella. Perhaps, you should be preparing for WVU's upcoming titanic tilt vs. Bobby Morris, as my Buckeyes head to South Bend.

I just got an update that Michigan has 40 players unable to play, either due to positive tests, contact tracing, and injuries. Zero quarterbacks available. They won't play on the 19th either, or I wouldn't think they would.

Posted like a fan of a school that hasn't even sniffed a Playoff bid, let alone competed for a CFP title. You're way out of your league here, little fella. Perhaps, you should be preparing for WVU's upcoming titanic tilt vs. Bobby Morris, as my Buckeyes head to South Bend.
care to compare strength of schedules or opponents records in basketball so far this year fluffy?

After it's all said and done, then ""yes," Slow Head. We still have big name OOC opponents to play, as you'll be bragging about an overrated Richmond team that just struggled at home to edge another mid-major. I have to laugh at you and the Brad Howes of the World, however, as y'all love to say that your conference is the greatest of all time. Here's the problem: Lunardi is projecting 10 B1G teams to the Big Dance, by far the most of any conference. Y'all are only six deep.

The B1G Athletic Directors just dumped the arbitrary rule, promulgated earlier this Fall, which required a team to play in a minimum of six games to be eligible to play in the B1G Championship Game. Ohio State and Northwestern will play in the championship game in Indianapolis on 12/19/20, barring a COVID-19 postponement.

The B1G Athletic Directors just dumped the arbitrary rule, promulgated earlier this Fall, which required a team to play in a minimum of six games to be eligible to play in the B1G Championship Game. Ohio State and Northwestern will play in the championship game in Indianapolis on 12/19/20, barring a COVID-19 postponement.
pussies

As MichiganTurd tries to recreate history, never ever forget that the Skunk Weasels canceled, "The Game" in 2020 to avoid yet another a$$-whipping.

MichiganTurd is counting days, including the days covered by the Skunk Weasles' cancellation of "The Game." LOLOLOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT