ADVERTISEMENT

Memo is out

Sure. This memo is in no way political is it?

Not in the way you frame it. Remember, Nunes wouldn't let Republican Senators see the memo before release. There are Republicans named in the memo. There are still others involved yet to be named.

It isn't left vs. right or D vs. R.

Sure. This memo is in no way political is it?
It is based on testimony to congress and evidence before congress.

I already told you that you would ignore reality because you never wanted any of this to be true. This doesnt get Trump impeached so you dont care. That is exactly who you are.

Reactions: atlkvb
How do you know what was used in the FISA? Entire basis was fraudulent? Why would you say that? .....oh yeah that’s right, because of this memo. Even though the Trump appointed FBI Director says that this memo has material omissions that call into question the legitimacy of the documents claims.

Boomer both McCabe and Comey admitted that Dossier was fake. Yet somehow that information never made it to the ears of the FISA court judge. McCabe admitted there was no other evidence submitted to the court to validate the contents of that Dossier and he admitted the FISA warrants wouldn't have been granted without the credibility of that dossier? What made it credible?(I asked you this yesterday) Media reports! Phony media reports based on a made up political oppo research document bought and paid for by Democrats and HRC.

You said yourself it should have been tossed if it was all that was used to grant those warrants. The memo confirms it was all that was used to request the snooping and you think the author of the memo is being political.

Unreal.

Read the link to Byron York's piece I provided. Full copies of the memo are also provided. Read that too...you'll see it or lie about it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
I read the piece and the memo. I did not see the bulleted point I asked about. I still don't. Can you point out where the memo stated, "Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information."

It is based on testimony to congress and evidence before congress.

I already told you that you would ignore reality because you never wanted any of this to be true. This doesnt get Trump impeached so you dont care. That is exactly who you are.
Are you saying this memo tells us everything about the FISA we need to know?

I read the piece and the memo. I did not see the bulleted point I asked about. I still don't. Can you point out where the memo stated, "Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information."

Quoted directly from the memo:
"Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information." Second bullet point in York's piece. It is also located in subsection #4 on page 3 of the actual memo you lied and said you read.

Now either you can't read or you are a better liar than I evaluated Coop.

Geez.

Boomer both McCabe and Comey admitted that Dossier was fake. Yet somehow that information never made it to the ears of the FISA court judge. McCabe admitted there was no other evidence submitted to the court to validate the contents of that Dossier and he admitted the FISA warrants wouldn't have been granted without the credibility of that dossier? What made it credible?(I asked you this yesterday) Media reports! Phony media reports based on a made up political oppo research document bought and paid for by Democrats and HRC.

You said yourself it should have been tossed if it was all that was used to grant those warrants. The memo confirms it was all that was used to request the snooping and you think the author of the memo is being political.

Unreal.
Link me to where Comey and McCabe said the dossier was fake please

Unreal.
I doubt very seriously the dossier was the only piece of evidence used to secure the FISA. I also think there is credibility to Steele AND Fusion.

Are you saying this memo tells us everything about the FISA we need to know?

No but it does tell us something to date we had suspected but could not confirm. The whole spying was political in nature not national security related. The FISA warrants were fraudulently issued and the information used to request the spying was bogus. Making the whole thing illegal and pure political espionage. Worse than Watergate. Weaponization of the American Justice system for politics.

Incredible.

They didn't say it boom....it's all a GOP scam. That's what you believe so why should I try to convince you otherwise?

Truth is relative right boom? OK. Your truth is correct then.

Carry on.

Quoted directly from the memo:
"Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information." Second bullet point in York's piece. It is also located in subsection #4 on page 3 of the actual memo you lied and said you read.

Now either you can't read or you are a better liar than I evaluated Coop.

Geez.
I posted I had found it.

FBI director James Comey told a Senate committee that the dossier remained “salacious and unverified.

But when pressed to identify what in the salacious document the bureau had actually corroborated, the sources said, McCabe cited only the fact that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had traveled to Moscow. Beyond that, investigators said, McCabe could not even say that the bureau had verified the dossier’s allegations about the specific meetings Page supposedly held in Moscow.

You can google the sources.

FBI director James Comey told a Senate committee that the dossier remained “salacious and unverified.

But when pressed to identify what in the salacious document the bureau had actually corroborated, the sources said, McCabe cited only the fact that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had traveled to Moscow. Beyond that, investigators said, McCabe could not even say that the bureau had verified the dossier’s allegations about the specific meetings Page supposedly held in Moscow.

He doesn't care THE.....his mind is made up. Trump's a Sex fiend and a creep and that Dossier proved it!

Comey said that he told Trump that the part about the hotel room was salacious and unverified....when asked by the committee he said he couldn’t answer in an open setting. Did he change this response?

So you doubt the memo. Ok, great. Let's see the hard evidence then!
I do doubt the memo. Especially when the TRUMP APPOINTED FBI Director says the memo omits information that calls into question the memo’s claims.

If the Republicans hadn’t voted to not release the dem memo in response, or if King Trump would release the actual FISA court document....we’d know. We got Nunes version only. And you claim I am partisan?

I do doubt the memo. Especially when the TRUMP APPOINTED FBI Director says the memo omits information that calls into question the memo’s claims.

If the Republicans hadn’t voted to not release the dem memo in response, or if King Trump would release the actual FISA court document....we’d know. We got Nunes version only. And you claim I am partisan?

Yes, you're partisan. I'm not responding to the dem memo thing again.

Appears dossier was primary reason for FISA warrants. More to come.
I'm not reading through all of the posts in this thread so can someone tell me how National Security was in danger with the release of this memo?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

I can't because the FBI nor Intel community have not provided the other corroborating evidence behind the dossier. We do know they offered nothing else to the FISA court either in support of the Dossier or the application for the warrant. You are asking me to link you to non existent data.

Where is the proof of "collusion" with Russians to steal the election? ?? Why do you believe that?

I'm not reading through all of the posts in this thread so can someone tell me how National Security was in danger with the release of this memo?
Posted the same thing. Like, WTF were they supposed to redact from that? As I said the democrats handled this as poorly, if not worse than the GOPers that overhyped this. And I'll go back to my statement from earlier this week....we should raze the House Intel Committee.

Posted the same thing. Like, WTF were they supposed to redact from that? As I said the democrats handled this as poorly, if not worse than the GOPers that overhyped this. And I'll go back to my statement from earlier this week....we should raze the House Intel Committee.

So the Intel committee charged with oversight of the DOJ uncovers corruption and violations of Law by Officials in it and we should raze the Intel committee.

Got it Coop.

So the Intel committee charged with oversight of the DOJ uncovers corruption and violations of Law by Officials in it and we should raze the Intel committee.

Got it Coop.
Yes. Let someone else handle that oversight. This current makeup is a joke.

One thing that I'm glad has come out is that we now are seeing the real Comey.

Yes. Let someone else handle that oversight. This current makeup is a joke.

So is the DOJ. Totally political filled with Leftist sycophants like James Comey.

Oops...forgot...Trump canned his lying weasel ass.

So is the DOJ. Totally political filled with Leftist sycophants like James Comey.

Oops...forgot...Trump canned his lying weasel ass.
Yes.....Comey verifies that with his every tweet. The asshole should be in jail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT