ADVERTISEMENT

Mattis attacking Trump

People vote for candidates for all kind of reasons. If black Americans can relate to a black candidate, nothing wrong with that. If a black person relates to a candidate because they say something racial like "vote for me because we hate whites", plenty is wrong with that. But Obama never ran on his race and in fact, black activists were angry about it in his elections.

But who am I kidding, Trumpers don't care about honest perspective or historically accurate information. Just spin shit to meet your agenda.

People vote for candidates for all kind of reasons. If black Americans can relate to a black candidate, nothing wrong with that. If a black person relates to a candidate because they say something racial like "vote for me because we hate whites", plenty is wrong with that. But Obama never ran on his race and in fact, black activists were angry about it in his elections.

But who am I kidding, Trumpers don't care about honest perspective or historically accurate information. Just spin shit to meet your agenda.
Obviously you are referring to my post......feel free to just hit reply and post.
I have zero problem with African Americans voting for Obama because of pride and the historic significance......I would have if I was Black.
You have a problem with Joe Biden wooing the Black vote by dropping weekly hints that his VP choice will be a African American women?
Your last paragraph is very disturbing and frankly is totally wrong....but what the hell....it's only your opinion with zero factual data to back it up.......you are no better than the people you denounce.

I don't pay attention to daily presidential election stuff. In general, I have no problem with any candidate attempting to be elected as long as they are doing it in a respectful manner. That means not outright lying about stuff.

I don't pay attention to daily presidential election stuff. In general, I have no problem with any candidate attempting to be elected as long as they are doing it in a respectful manner. That means not outright lying about stuff.
I guess you have a huge problem.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Hahahaha think for yourself, good lord. The Charlottesville thing has been debunked 1000 times on here.

Make America Great Again was about a resurgence of America First and with American products to try and rejuvenate American manufacturing for the forgotten blue collar. It had zero to do with race. WTF is wrong with you all? You’ve been brainwashed into stupidity on some of this stuff.

I can’t speak to his hiring practices but my guess is they mimicked societal norms.

Yet when you ask them for the alternative to more Black owned businesses through tax free enterprise zones in their neighborhoods they claim it's just a "giveaway" to his (Trump's) rich white friends. That's their answer to more monority owned businesses. They're clueless.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
EZqNpW0UwAATdfe

Sure.... we can "come together" only when we agree to what you want
You are constantly wrong with your presumptions about me and you are again with this post.

What I want? A country that is not divided based on race, gender, sexual preference, age or political beliefs. Governmental political differences should be limited to a different manner to achieve a solution not how one defines groups of people in order to gain an advantage based on demonizing. Am I guilty of demonizing based on politics? Yes on occasion but it is limited to this board and these discussions. In real life, I am very different and I'm attempting to explain in my "real life" voice as I am responding to this point.

The country has a bunch of problems and they keep getting worse as certain leaders want to keep labeling people so it is easy to demonize in order to gain power in a political setting. I have a problem with it. Appears many on here and in society prefer that but that is a huge problem keeping solutions to prosper to our problems. No doubt some on here will read these words and continue with their divisive behavior. On the surface, ,not a big deal as this board is a dysfunctional little place and we all choose to be here but that type of behavior shouldn't be exhibited in real life if we want our country to succeed. I'm afraid many do not want our country to succeed as they cheer on the person that is dividing us intentionally. That is what I speak out on and is also what Mattis is discussing in his comments. And I'm not politically aligned with Mattis but we do share the same underlying love for the country and reflect it with our words and hopefully our actions.

You are constantly wrong with your presumptions about me and you are again with this post.

What I want? A country that is not divided based on race, gender, sexual preference, age or political beliefs. Governmental political differences should be limited to a different manner to achieve a solution not how one defines groups of people in order to gain an advantage based on demonizing. Am I guilty of demonizing based on politics? Yes on occasion but it is limited to this board and these discussions. In real life, I am very different and I'm attempting to explain in my "real life" voice as I am responding to this point.

The country has a bunch of problems and they keep getting worse as certain leaders want to keep labeling people so it is easy to demonize in order to gain power in a political setting. I have a problem with it. Appears many on here and in society prefer that but that is a huge problem keeping solutions to prosper to our problems. No doubt some on here will read these words and continue with their divisive behavior. On the surface, ,not a big deal as this board is a dysfunctional little place and we all choose to be here but that type of behavior shouldn't be exhibited in real life if we want our country to succeed. I'm afraid many do not want our country to succeed as they cheer on the person that is dividing us intentionally. That is what I speak out on and is also what Mattis is discussing in his comments. And I'm not politically aligned with Mattis but we do share the same underlying love for the country and reflect it with our words and hopefully our actions.
The fact that you place this all on Trump is astounding to me. You really can’t see or acknowledge Trump is a byproduct of the demonization from the left for the previous decade or so. He is a direct reflection of the Democrat party, it’s leaders, and it’s voters. He is you.

Reactions: atlkvb and CAJUNEER
The fact that you place this all on Trump is astounding to me. You really can’t see or acknowledge Trump is a byproduct of the demonization from the left for the previous decade or so. He is a direct reflection of the Democrat party, it’s leaders, and it’s voters. He is you.
You are wrong with every post. I don't place ALL on Trump.

I'm not playing around with these comments and you are not one that is honorable enough to be taken serious with serious comments. I have no desire to responding to you or having any conversations with such a dishonest person as yourself.

• liberals demonize for decades(they want to kill grandma, they want to put you back in chains), conservatives maintain coherent logical arguments for the most part
  • MSM joins liberals in castigating conservatives
  • conservatives have had enough, elect Trump who fights back
  • liberals blame Trump
It's hilarious.

• liberals demonize for decades(they want to kill grandma, they want to put you back in chains), conservatives maintain coherent logical arguments for the most part
  • liberals blame Trump
It's hilarious.
To your points:
  • Yes, problem is a two way street.
  • MSM includes FoxNews and so are outlets like Rush and so many other right wing radio outlets and they are a bigger problem then what you consider as "liberal" MSM. But what is worse than both FoxNews and MSNBC are the crap that you feel is more legitimate with presenting news. It isn't and is just full of propaganda pollution.
  • I wouldn't say "conservatives" as most conservatives were anti-Trumpers that didn't vote for Trump such as you. But since Nov 2016, many have fallen in line such as you. Unfortunately, the election of Trump in 2016 will go down in history as the worse decision the country has ever made. But history takes time to be formulated so that statement right now by me is nothing more than my "prediction". However, many historians with credentials are already making that prediction as well.
  • Trump isn't the answer

• liberals blame Trump
It's hilarious.
Shewww, I think I hit a nerve with my truth serum.

To your points:
  • Yes, problem is a two way street.
  • MSM includes FoxNews and so are outlets like Rush and so many other right wing radio outlets and they are a bigger problem then what you consider as "liberal" MSM. But what is worse than both FoxNews and MSNBC are the crap that you feel is more legitimate with presenting news. It isn't and is just full of propaganda pollution.
  • I wouldn't say "conservatives" as most conservatives were anti-Trumpers that didn't vote for Trump such as you. But since Nov 2016, many have fallen in line such as you. Unfortunately, the election of Trump in 2016 will go down in history as the worse decision the country has ever made. But history takes time to be formulated so that statement right now by me is nothing more than my "prediction". However, many historians with credentials are already making that prediction as well.
  • Trump isn't the answer

That's actually a decent response. I have fell in line. The more the left demonizes Trump over molehills, or accuses him of things that were outrageous from the get-go, I would vote for him 100 times if I could. Trump isn't the answer, but he's not the problem either. Everyone has circled the wagons for four more years of this getting worse and worse.

After he dismantles the coup perpetrators this summer, I will enjoy watching the left lose their collective minds when he is re-elected, we regain the house for at least 2 years, and finally get some conservative policies in place.

Reactions: atlkvb
What I want? A country that is not divided based on race, gender, sexual preference, age or political beliefs

This is how the entire Democrat policy agenda is crafted and executed. You are sadly misinformed about your own party. Ask former DeKalb county commissioner and Democrat Vernon Jones what Democrats said about his race after he endorsed Trump?

The country has a bunch of problems and they keep getting worse as certain leaders want to keep labeling people so it is easy to demonize in order to gain power in a political setting.

Joe Biden says at least 15% of Americans are "bad people". Who are they? Who are the "deplorables"? What "Dog whistles" was Maxine Waters speaking of when she said Trump encouraged the brutality of those Minneapolis cops? Who are the "scum" YOU always refer to on this forum? Ask @countryroads89 who the F'kn morons are?

I'm afraid many do not want our country to succeed as they cheer on the person that is dividing us intentionally.

Did you criticize Nancy Pelosi when she called the President the "Divider in Chief"?
Why not? Everything in your post describes folks in your own party or YOU!

Last edited:

That was just devastating....

excerpt:
The Washington Post did a look back at the 1968 riot in Washington, D.C., that erupted after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. A riot that killed 13 people and damaged 900 businesses, many of them minority-owned businesses.

Among other things, the Post says this:

From the air, through the haze of smoke, the city looked like a battlefield. On April 5, a convoy of soldiers from Fort Myer in Virginia began rolling over Memorial Bridge into the city. More came in from Fort Meade in Maryland. Eventually, 13,000 troops would arrive — the most to occupy an American city since the Civil War.

The president of the United States who did this was Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson. Say again, it was President Johnson — not Donald Trump, who in 1968 was 22 years old — who sent 13,000 soldiers to “occupy” Washington and restore order. And why did LBJ send in the military? To use the language Gen. Mattis is scorning, LBJ sent them in to “dominate” the nation’s capital and restore order.

Poor Mattis...poor Dems...
iu

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
That was just devastating....

excerpt:
The Washington Post did a look back at the 1968 riot in Washington, D.C., that erupted after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. A riot that killed 13 people and damaged 900 businesses, many of them minority-owned businesses.

Among other things, the Post says this:

From the air, through the haze of smoke, the city looked like a battlefield. On April 5, a convoy of soldiers from Fort Myer in Virginia began rolling over Memorial Bridge into the city. More came in from Fort Meade in Maryland. Eventually, 13,000 troops would arrive — the most to occupy an American city since the Civil War.

The president of the United States who did this was Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson. Say again, it was President Johnson — not Donald Trump, who in 1968 was 22 years old — who sent 13,000 soldiers to “occupy” Washington and restore order. And why did LBJ send in the military? To use the language Gen. Mattis is scorning, LBJ sent them in to “dominate” the nation’s capital and restore order.

Poor Mattis...poor Dems...
iu
Regarding Mattis pretty sure I didn't see this asked. Why did Trump hire a bum Obama fired? Obama knew he was worthless so what did Trump see that made him qualified for the job? Shows a sense of D-Bag Donnie's judgement abitlities which we now know to be completely ignorant and feeble minded at best.

BTW I'm back and you had to be my first reply but I'll have some later for the Trump Fluffer Executive Committee of WVU82, dave, THE Ohio State Idiot, Tar Heel Tard and current board narcissist Bullshit Bill. I've read some beauties in my 20 years on WVSports.com but this Bushy guy writes some of the most fascinating drivel and fantasy I've ever read here. Bravo Bushy Boy!

atlkvb hope you are well and preparing yourself for Sleepy Joe as your next President. The meltdown here will be an epic sight to behold and oh so sweet watching the deplorables go insane for the next 4 years.

nRRUKc1nTTlBGQ-hqSWY11IH1CxndTM9Kw3dtud-Mz1XKpoSo5T2LWKPOaD6JR9uCIYYLLUN6rDKF-gwfLXfAFDSCnMHcfdN7798-MCbvHvid0axCX7loo1_BqQosmlKMBylZfDVPeFbfC1TQ7HFL4AhjT84VsHXGkv3ub_C7oUZt0L9Ctu7Q4DP_acpQr4YFmUCy1vSi96OMaU6L9fySyA6mdyoLOycEQaix8xRJqrPi5HBdxYeG3365ahEQ8ctOPFJn9OQxASj-X96ra8xTJs64OzDguy3GdBDjC_uFwZ9Vjc92huQYgTVnMGEOYcOGHD6l-R-y_gw1ogIe7ppSQpT-MWZ4mAqj8O-bEGYTnSUgg9ARFuas4Wi9v7hsQDEUn-BIXQVO-ypNmWj9gZIkJHCtr9eh0ShS_Q6waGMu6EITtdVDGgdTd6-jbmcjdU9NXzjG-V8SzpWqnPnpe68eP5x2IE2F2u7y43gO6FRZ8Al45nOnmDMX3UJaF5suwOEdFdZudrMHDdQTer4vgsP8D7Tea0TEu-1QlFpsU2bth4SqcZyKf3RGsFGVN82kZM_SH3Wf-at5USifQIvH83YeM5pbqDSQfNxdBPf5jQkI4qMgigjZ9vmc-khsyr4S2My66hz5xBo9pIhTRXC72GhxX4Txi8fVljK9wTdkOBDsw-qfrT8g0TZhim6Pf_wyQ=w512-h381-no

Regarding Mattis pretty sure I didn't see this asked. Why did Trump hire a bum Obama fired? Obama knew he was worthless so what did Trump see that made him qualified for the job? Shows a sense of D-Bag Donnie's judgement abitlities which we now know to be completely ignorant and feeble minded at best.

BTW I'm back and you had to be my first reply but I'll have some later for the Trump Fluffer Executive Committee of WVU82, dave, THE Ohio State Idiot, Tar Heel Tard and current board narcissist Bullshit Bill. I've read some beauties in my 20 years on WVSports.com but this Bushy guy writes some of the most fascinating drivel and fantasy I've ever read here. Bravo Bushy Boy!

atlkvb hope you are well and preparing yourself for Sleepy Joe as your next President. The meltdown here will be an epic sight to behold and oh so sweet watching the deplorables go insane for the next 4 years.

nRRUKc1nTTlBGQ-hqSWY11IH1CxndTM9Kw3dtud-Mz1XKpoSo5T2LWKPOaD6JR9uCIYYLLUN6rDKF-gwfLXfAFDSCnMHcfdN7798-MCbvHvid0axCX7loo1_BqQosmlKMBylZfDVPeFbfC1TQ7HFL4AhjT84VsHXGkv3ub_C7oUZt0L9Ctu7Q4DP_acpQr4YFmUCy1vSi96OMaU6L9fySyA6mdyoLOycEQaix8xRJqrPi5HBdxYeG3365ahEQ8ctOPFJn9OQxASj-X96ra8xTJs64OzDguy3GdBDjC_uFwZ9Vjc92huQYgTVnMGEOYcOGHD6l-R-y_gw1ogIe7ppSQpT-MWZ4mAqj8O-bEGYTnSUgg9ARFuas4Wi9v7hsQDEUn-BIXQVO-ypNmWj9gZIkJHCtr9eh0ShS_Q6waGMu6EITtdVDGgdTd6-jbmcjdU9NXzjG-V8SzpWqnPnpe68eP5x2IE2F2u7y43gO6FRZ8Al45nOnmDMX3UJaF5suwOEdFdZudrMHDdQTer4vgsP8D7Tea0TEu-1QlFpsU2bth4SqcZyKf3RGsFGVN82kZM_SH3Wf-at5USifQIvH83YeM5pbqDSQfNxdBPf5jQkI4qMgigjZ9vmc-khsyr4S2My66hz5xBo9pIhTRXC72GhxX4Txi8fVljK9wTdkOBDsw-qfrT8g0TZhim6Pf_wyQ=w512-h381-no
Mr. Gump it will be Mr. Trump for 4 more years. Enjoying your $600 extra a week. Are fishing worms selling well? Tell Jose and Juanita "Buenas noches!" since they work the night shift with you at Forrest's if Trump allows them to come back from Mexico. Keep the worms moist. Rumor is...that you've had plenty of practice.

Cool Bulya. Hey since you're back can you tell me what one or two of Joe Biden's top legislative priorities are to correct one or two of Trump's worst policy failures?

I'm sure you'd agree Trump's a racist. Can you name the most racist legislation he's signed into law?

To answer your question about Mattis, Trump likely wanted the most experienced folks around him who already knew Washington and how it worked since he was not from the swamp. He quickly fired those who didn't know anymore than he already knew, or couldn't get behind his agenda of draining the swamp.

How you been by the way?

The same people Trump appointed to his cabinet. His cabinet people — to the most influential positions in this nation, are the people you are ripping and dumping on as frauds and liars unfit to have an opinion. At some point, you guys will have to come to the terms that Trump really is that slimy and ignorant, instead of thinking that everyone ELSE that comes into contact with him is the problem. I thought it’d be quicker than this, at least a few of you are admitting he’s a POS but is implementing the policies you want so you ignore it - the rest of you, wake up.

I think the best thing he's done that doesn't get much appreciation either on the Right or the Left are the nominees he's sent up to be seated on the Federal appellate courts. In key Federal districts, he's actually flipped the numbers of Justices on the bench from Left to Right. These typically are the courts that hear many of the appeals Leftists file to get past intentions of the voters. If Trump gets to make one or two more SUPCO appointments, he will have totally remade the Federal courts for decades to come, and there isn't a damn thing Socialist Leftists can do about it.

That's been positively brilliant and honestly the biggest surprise he's been to me as a Conservative, among others such as gutting arcane EPA regulations, undoing restrictions on Federal wetlands, revamping the BLM, Department's of interior, Defense, Housing and Urban development, Education, HHS, the VA and OMB.

Last edited:
The same people Trump appointed to his cabinet. His cabinet people — to the most influential positions in this nation, are the people you are ripping and dumping on as frauds and liars unfit to have an opinion. At some point, you guys will have to come to the terms that Trump really is that slimy and ignorant, instead of thinking that everyone ELSE that comes into contact with him is the problem. I thought it’d be quicker than this, at least a few of you are admitting he’s a POS but is implementing the policies you want so you ignore it - the rest of you, wake up.

After decades of playing the libs game, we don't care anymore. Win at all costs, even starting a race war, you must win. Right?

Damn, no way to spin that.

Poor Boom...Just can't get away from that leftist grip....

Ex-acting DNI Grenell calls politics in 2020 'a fight between Washington and the rest of America'

LINK: Former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday that his time in the Trump administration has shown him that the great political struggle is no longer between Republicans and Democrats, but between the District of Columbia and the rest of the U.S.

In his first TV interview since leaving the administration, Grenell explained a tweet he posted Saturday in response to criticism of Trump from former Defense Secretary James Mattis.

"The fact of the matter is," Grenell said, "we have a real problem in Washington, D.C., because it’s a system that it no longer is Republicans and Democrats pushing against each other to create good policy. It’s a fight between Washington and the rest of America."

"What we have [is] a system in Washington where people get jobs if you're there, if you know someone and you work your way up, and it’s like musical chairs from one agency to another," Grenell added. "There is no outside thought, there's no outside perspective."

Grenell, who also spent two years as U.S. ambassador to Germany, characterized Trump as a great disruptor of this insular system.

"He's breaking their system," he said. "He doesn't play by the rules.

"I saw that at ODNI," Grenell added. "I saw that by entering the intelligence world, and senators from the Democratic Party saying, 'You have no experience, what are you doing — why should you be there?''

Grenell specifically called out Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, by noting that Grenell had received his first intelligence briefing back in 2001, before Warner was elected to public office.

"He said that I wasn’t qualified," Grennell said of Warner. "I actually am a receiver of intelligence, and [I'm] an expert on the consumer part of the intelligence and how to utilize it, but that perspective is never brought to Washington."

Just for some clarity, you know Mattis was on the board of General Dynamics from 13-17, right? He’s being courted by a number of big Defense firms at present. You know who isn’t happy about some of the moves taking place by Trump? Big Defense firms who have a vested interest in Arms deals and Conflict in the region.

I was happy Mattis was in the administration, he was definitely what was needed at the time. He brought about some swift conclusion to ISIS, but he believes in a different doctrine than the administration does post offensive operations. Lot of support and sustainment contracts for Defense Firms, and Trump doesn’t want to fund that stuff. I can see where they’re at odds. Chaos usually isn’t a man one disagrees with, because he’s usually the most well studied and read on anything he is doing.

Just some perspective. With that said, Trump was wrong to insinuate he “fired” Mattis. Mattis serves at the pleasure and when told not no, but hell no, he realized he’d lost the confidence of the President. It is what it is. The petty bullshit on twitter by Trump was uncalled for, but he isn’t going to change.

Poor Boom...Just can't get away from that leftist grip....

Ex-acting DNI Grenell calls politics in 2020 'a fight between Washington and the rest of America'

LINK: Former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday that his time in the Trump administration has shown him that the great political struggle is no longer between Republicans and Democrats, but between the District of Columbia and the rest of the U.S.

In his first TV interview since leaving the administration, Grenell explained a tweet he posted Saturday in response to criticism of Trump from former Defense Secretary James Mattis.

"The fact of the matter is," Grenell said, "we have a real problem in Washington, D.C., because it’s a system that it no longer is Republicans and Democrats pushing against each other to create good policy. It’s a fight between Washington and the rest of America."

"What we have [is] a system in Washington where people get jobs if you're there, if you know someone and you work your way up, and it’s like musical chairs from one agency to another," Grenell added. "There is no outside thought, there's no outside perspective."

Grenell, who also spent two years as U.S. ambassador to Germany, characterized Trump as a great disruptor of this insular system.

"He's breaking their system," he said. "He doesn't play by the rules.

"I saw that at ODNI," Grenell added. "I saw that by entering the intelligence world, and senators from the Democratic Party saying, 'You have no experience, what are you doing — why should you be there?''

Grenell specifically called out Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, by noting that Grenell had received his first intelligence briefing back in 2001, before Warner was elected to public office.

"He said that I wasn’t qualified," Grennell said of Warner. "I actually am a receiver of intelligence, and [I'm] an expert on the consumer part of the intelligence and how to utilize it, but that perspective is never brought to Washington."
Everything isn’t a political conspiracy

Just for some clarity, you know Mattis was on the board of General Dynamics from 13-17, right? He’s being courted by a number of big Defense firms at present. You know who isn’t happy about some of the moves taking place by Trump? Big Defense firms who have a vested interest in Arms deals and Conflict in the region.

I was happy Mattis was in the administration, he was definitely what was needed at the time. He brought about some swift conclusion to ISIS, but he believes in a different doctrine than the administration does post offensive operations. Lot of support and sustainment contracts for Defense Firms, and Trump doesn’t want to fund that stuff. I can see where they’re at odds. Chaos usually isn’t a man one disagrees with, because he’s usually the most well studied and read on anything he is doing.

Just some perspective. With that said, Trump was wrong to insinuate he “fired” Mattis. Mattis serves at the pleasure and when told not no, but hell no, he realized he’d lost the confidence of the President. It is what it is. The petty bullshit on twitter by Trump was uncalled for, but he isn’t going to change.
So it’s the “remove Trump at all costs, because he is the lone Patriot fighting against the globalists conspirators” which now includes Mattis?

So it’s the “remove Trump at all costs, because he is the lone Patriot fighting against the globalists conspirators” which now includes Mattis?
Not everything is a conspiracy. Trump is challenging the status quo with regard to sustainment operations in the Middle East. No question that defense firms don’t like this new direction, that I can speak to directly. As long as I lived, I never thought I’d see the day when the anti-war folks would be shitting on the idea of bringing troops home and ending decades of US involvement into conflict regions.

As long as I lived, I never thought I’d see the day when the anti-war folks would be shitting on the idea of bringing troops home and ending decades of US involvement into conflict regions.
They libs are really getting pissed about Trumps troop plans for Germany and South Korea.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Trump is challenging the status quo with regard to sustainment operations in the Middle East. No question that defense firms don’t like this new direction, that I can speak to directly. As long as I lived, I never thought I’d see the day when the anti-war folks would be shitting on the idea of bringing troops home and ending decades of US involvement into conflict regions.
So you’re asserting that Trump is making genius moves for peace, and the military industrial complex is sending one of its most visible cogs to attack Trump publicly to help eliminate the threat to peace in the ME?

Can anyone on the Left offer what Trump should be doing to "bring us together"?

You all do realize roughly 85 to 90% of his base supporters are Christians who believe in the sanctity of human Life, our second ammendment rights, lower taxes and smaller Government?

So why would any of you on the Left want to spend any time with any of us "coming together" ? Reading some of you on here, we're either rubes, jags, scum, or F'kn morons! You think Trump should be working to unite all of us?

Really?
Remove the highlighted words and you have nailed it. Neither side wants to budge an inch. The Constitution evolved on the premise of "WE THE PEOPLE" not We the Republicans or We the Democrats or WE any Other Identity. Unless or until the three branches of Government start working together to arrive at and then maintain the so called "More Perfect Union, the chaos we have now will endure.

Remove the highlighted words and you have nailed it. Neither side wants to budge an inch. The Constitution evolved on the premise of "WE THE PEOPLE" not We the Republicans or We the Democrats or WE any Other Identity. Unless or until the three branches of Government start working together to arrive at and then maintain the so called "More Perfect Union, the chaos we have now will endure.

Not really. We are just going to defeat the Left with better ideas and a better candidate to implement them. They can't compete. They have no better ideas and a lousy half dead absent minded candidate. We got this.

So you’re asserting that Trump is making genius moves for peace, and the military industrial complex is sending one of its most visible cogs to attack Trump publicly to help eliminate the threat to peace in the ME?
No, I’m not asserting anything other than reality.

Trump has a different vision for the deployment of US troops than does Mattis, specifically, and large swaths of the defense industry, generally.

I’m not even saying I agree with Trump. I’m just shocked the “No More War” crowd is against it. Actually, I’m not shocked, they’re getting what they want but it’s coming from him so they Orange Man Bad it. He’s doing something else Obama failed to deliver on.

Reactions: 30CAT

Trump has a different vision for the deployment of US troops than does Mattis, specifically, and large swaths of the defense industry, generally.

I’m not even saying I agree with Trump. I’m just shocked the “No More War” crowd is against it. Actually, I’m not shocked, they’re getting what they want but it’s coming from him so they Orange Man Bad it. He’s doing something else Obama failed to deliver on.

I'm telling you. Trump should go after opposite of what he wants and leftists will give him everything.

100% correct. This isn't a theory though. You have the "my team" political mindset. You're a lost soul.
If people who think DJT stands for the worst aspects of capitalism, uses his never wrong ego to vilify all in opposition to him, and is degrading the office of the President - but wants capitalism, debate, and the dignity of the office to be preserved in their most positive aspects instead (regardless of party) are a team? Then fine.

Maybe the DJT hate is rooted in a political ideology for most, all I know is that for me: he has stood for all I think is wrong with this nation since I began looking at it. The name in gold, always taking credit, always angling, always exploiting, loud, brash, ego driven, materialistic jag masquerading as an “alpha male“, tough guy, leader. He’s a rich kid who exploits and uses any and everything he can, including the banking system, to get more more more. Maybe some think he’s what makes capitalism and America great? I think he’s what endangers both. It’s the men and women struggling, working hard, choosing with the liberty that America and capitalism provides to forego profit in favor of family, integrity, and/or the nation that make them great. The fact that so many claim him to be a patriot is saddening to me. The only thing that makes me able to stomach it is thinking it comes from a place that seeks to tear down a broken system in the name of American government transparency and health. Otherwise it’s a devastating irony.

I never said I was against it. I never said Mattis was the perfect choice or that he shouldn’t have been let go. If you scoured my posts like some of the losers on here, I’d imagine you’d only find me giving Trump respect for pulling troops out of the ME.

My point is: the fvck does this have to do with Mattis asserting the this nation lacks real leadership? Maybe you’re asserting that troop deployment is what Mattis was referencing when he made those comments? But it wasn’t identified by Mattis in that manner, instead it was a generalized declaration of a lack of character seen by Mattis in Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT