ADVERTISEMENT

Mattis attacking Trump

But who am I kidding, Trumpers don't care about honest perspective or historically accurate information. Just spin shit to meet your agenda.

You almost had me until your bullshit at the end.

I never said I was against it. I never said Mattis was the perfect choice or that he shouldn’t have been let go. If you scoured my posts like some of the losers on here, I’d imagine you’d only find me giving Trump respect for pulling troops out of the ME.

My point is: the fvck does this have to do with Mattis asserting the this nation lacks real leadership? Maybe you’re asserting that troop deployment is what Mattis was referencing when he made those comments? But it wasn’t identified by Mattis in that manner, instead it was a generalized declaration of a lack of character seen by Mattis in Trump.
Read it how you want. I’m taking it based on what specific info I know.

Not really. We are just going to defeat the Left with better ideas and a better candidate to implement them. They can't compete. They have no better ideas and a lousy half dead absent minded candidate. We got this.
Thank you for the answer; it just proves what I said; in your mind, the Right has better Ideas and a better candidate and the left can't compete. The Left has the same attitude and neither side will budge. Both entities have the same attitude and will not waiver to solve the delimmea (sp?).

Thank you for the answer; it just proves what I said; in your mind, the Right has better Ideas and a better candidate and the left can't compete. The Left has the same attitude and neither side will budge. Both entities have the same attitude and will not waiver to solve the delimmea (sp?).

It's why we have elections Finney. Someone will win and someone will lose. Elections have consequences. Winners get to run things. (Unless they're falsely accused of stealing the victory with the help of Russians). If that happens, they have to spend 3 years battling the made up charges.

It's why we have elections Finney. Someone will win and someone will lose. Elections have consequences. Winners get to run things. (Unless they're falsely accused of stealing the victory with the help of Russians). If that happens, they have to spend 3 years battling the made up charges.

Winners get to run things is not always true; case in point The Administration is for now Republican, as is the Senate. With that said, the House is now Democratic led and they hold the purse strings, thus the delimma is created. There is one true way to correct the problem. Arbotrate, negotiate, and come to a common agreement to reach an amicable solution. This country has not done that for quite some time.

Winners get to run things is not always true; case in point The Administration is for now Republican, as is the Senate. With that said, the House is now Democratic led and they hold the purse strings, thus the delimma is created. There is one true way to correct the problem. Arbotrate, negotiate, and come to a common agreement to reach an amicable solution. This country has not done that for quite some time.

OK....what's the "common solution" to taxpayer funded abortion on demand moments before and even after an innocent baby is born?

We "compromise" and spare the kid only if it doesn't cry after birth, or tries to move away from the abortionist's scissors just before it's ripped apart in its Mother's womb limb by limb?

Sorry...there is no compromise with evil. It MUST be defeated in Almighty God's Holy name!

OK....what's the "common solution" to taxpayer funded abortion on demand moments before and even after an innocent baby is born?

We "compromise" and spare the kid only if it doesn't cry after birth, or tries to move away from the abortionist's scissors just before it's ripped apart in its Mother's womb limb by limb?

Sorry...there is no compromise with evil. It MUST be defeated in Almighty God's Holy name!

Couldn't agree more, but unless or until the Law process that legalized abortion is changed, abortion/murder of innocents will continue. Comes right back to discussion that leads to agreement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT