ADVERTISEMENT

Marshlas world series is Tuesday

????????????????....tell me more!
baseball...as if anyone cares...this time of year sucks for sports if your team is not playing anymore....I find myself actually pulling for the ahia state ladies.....although I will probably catch some of the FAU/ SDSU game....the classic get up and down the floor and shoot 3's vs one of the slowest (statistically) operating offenses in the country. It will depend on whose will gets imposed over who

baseball...as if anyone cares...this time of year sucks for sports if your team is not playing anymore....I find myself actually pulling for the ahia state ladies.....although I will probably catch some of the FAU/ SDSU game....the classic get up and down the floor and shoot 3's vs one of the slowest (statistically) operating offenses in the country. It will depend on whose will gets imposed over who
Well, the Reds open Thursday....going to be a long season for long suffering Red Leg fans!

Well, the Reds open Thursday....going to be a long season for long suffering Red Leg fans!
baseball was probably my best sport but I haven't watched a full game in years because it was so damned slow. Another reason is, and being much younger than me might not remember, is that MLB these days is polluted with guys who should still be in AA or AAA. For example in 66 I went to Crosley Field to watch the Reds and Cardinals. Some 19yr old pheenom named Gary Nolan struck out Roger Maris twice and he never got the bat off his shoulders. Some players in that game were Maris ,Orlando Cepeda. Bobby Tolan,Vada Pinson, Johhny Edwards, and the starting pitcher for the Cards..some guy named Steve Carlton. The submariner Ted Abernathy walked in the winning run the the top of the 12th.....only game I've ever seen in person......my point is that each team used to have several superstars...now you're lucky if you have one. I guess I'm just too old school but I'd rather see a 3-2 defensive pitchers duel than a 17-14 football score

baseball was probably my best sport but I haven't watched a full game in years because it was so damned slow. Another reason is, and being much younger than me might not remember, is that MLB these days is polluted with guys who should still be in AA or AAA. For example in 66 I went to Crosley Field to watch the Reds and Cardinals. Some 19yr old pheenom named Gary Nolan struck out Roger Maris twice and he never got the bat off his shoulders. Some players in that game were Maris ,Orlando Cepeda. Bobby Tolan,Vada Pinson, Johhny Edwards, and the starting pitcher for the Cards..some guy named Steve Carlton. The submariner Ted Abernathy walked in the winning run the the top of the 12th.....only game I've ever seen in person......my point is that each team used to have several superstars...now you're lucky if you have one. I guess I'm just too old school but I'd rather see a 3-2 defensive pitchers duel than a 17-14 football score
It was a shame Nolan's arm went bad....

typical wvu vs marshall sporting event last night......WVU won
I heard you guys won’t be playing us anymore in baseball. Apparently, when you guys were batting, a Marshall player was chattering “easy batter.”

I heard you guys won’t be playing us anymore in baseball. Apparently, when you guys were batting, a Marshall player was chattering “easy batter.”
I actually herd that while watching the Yankees spring game yesterday......some idiot yelling "swing batter batter batter batter etc.etc.....yankee pitcher and infielders were laughing like hell

apparently not easy enough
Wednesday Morning GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
I actually herd that while watching the Yankees spring game yesterday......some idiot yelling "swing batter batter batter batter etc.etc.....yankee pitcher and infielders were laughing like hell
I believe you’re telling a yarn. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT