ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Byington

I remember the hate for Huggins was so strong that people actually thought Josh Eliert would do better than Huggs. It was kind of funny to watch. I remember sayin on here, that people would see a big difference going from a HOF coach to a guy who Fairmont St probably wouldnt hire, but that wasnt a popular take at all lol. Dar! Huggs got a dui so all the sudden he sucks. So dumb....

I wouldnt mind Byingtion. At least he is a real HC and has a good record....

I remember the hate for Huggins was so strong that people actually thought Josh Eliert would do better than Huggs. It was kind of funny to watch. I remember sayin on here, that people would see a big difference going from a HOF coach to a guy who Fairmont St probably wouldnt hire, but that wasnt a popular take at all lol. Dar! Huggs got a dui so all the sudden he sucks. So dumb....

Bob (i'll fix it) Huggins great 5 year finish...

90-73 (35-55)

5 year avg 18-14 (7-11)

Way to fix it Bob.

I don’t remember hate. Coming from a long line of alcoholics, I do know that Huggins was doing the typical kind of rock bottom stuff last year. If he hadn’t been let go, he might be dead now. Silver linings.

Bob (i'll fix it) Huggins great 5 year finish...

90-73 (35-55)

5 year avg 18-14 (7-11)

Way to fix it Bob.
How does someone you hate so much, live in your head so bad? This man still lives in your head. If someone takes up for him or offers a diferent perspective, its a shitshow. Pages and pages of Huggins hate. If I say 'it was handled poorly by the admin" if will start a firestorm of wusshood from you and others. Why hate soneone so bad lol? I mean, you should be happy, right? But you're not. You're a miserable sad sack of shit, even though you got everything you want. Pathetic.

Last edited:
I don’t remember hate. Coming from a long line of alcoholics, I do know that Huggins was doing the typical kind of rock bottom stuff last year. If he hadn’t been let go, he might be dead now. Silver linings.
Maybe. Thats just a guess. I felt like he was bad about the last 10 year or so personally, and everyine knew it. That was never even my point. According to board logic, I hope your family members get thrown under the bus and given up on and hated when they make a mistake. Not....I dont wish that....js.

Last edited:
How does someone you hate so much, live in your head so bad? This man still lives in your head. If someone takes up for him or offers a diferent perspective, its a shitshow. Pages and pages of Huggins hate. If I say 'it was handled poorly by the admin" if will start a firestorm of wusshood from you and others. Why hate soneone so bad lol? I mean, you should be happy, right? But you're not. You're a miserable sad sack of shit, even though you got everything you want. Pathetic.
You should ask yourself that question.

Your memory is clouded. There was no serious conversations that WVU was better off with Eliert over Huggins. I do recall some discussion that given the performance of Huggins teams since Duece left that it was possible for a real new coaching hire replicate that level of success. Your never ending crusade to paint Huggins actions as an issue so minor that being asked to retire was way beyond reasonable punishment has your brain making up strawmen. I suppose it is necessary in order to make your position look more reasonable.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Never hated the man and was the only support he had on this board not to be fired. Until he did the dumbass dance. Media outcry of hatred then a drunken spree driving on a shredded tire. Praise the Lord he didn't murder anyone with his vehicle. Now he's nothing to me.

I never call for anyone to be fired unless it is something truly horrible in the capacity of the job. I did not call for Huggins to be fired. I did say on this board he did wrong and he was probably out of his 9 lives. I was fine with the resignation understanding it will set the program back for a time period. I believe it will be longer than just this one season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT