ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like....

I'm sure that everyone walking around in that part of Huntington at 4 AM on a Sunday morning is a fine outstanding citizen.He was probably out just looking for a few good young men to join him in the church choir for the morning service.You know better than that.
Odds are, you're correct, but as of today, it appears nothing has been stated further about the incident. To be honest, one would have to think it's been swept under the rug. If either you and me were involved in a shooting, wouldn't you think we make the local newspaper, newscast, or even the police blotter? This secrecy out of the program is only losing more and more fans, which they obviously cannot afford to do so. I suspect a horrible start to the football season will make the Herd stadium look more like a UAB crowd than say a typical full house crowd watching Shepherd.

Odds are, you're correct, but as of today, it appears nothing has been stated further about the incident. To be honest, one would have to think it's been swept under the rug. If either you and me were involved in a shooting, wouldn't you think we make the local newspaper, newscast, or even the police blotter? This secrecy out of the program is only losing more and more fans, which they obviously cannot afford to do so. I suspect a horrible start to the football season will make the Herd stadium look more like a UAB crowd than say a typical full house crowd watching Shepherd.
Michigan, you hit the nail on the head! If we play poorly against Miami to open the season I think Doc is on his way out the door. Attendance will decline to the point where Mike will have to make a change to placate the fan base.I have always had mixed emotions to Doc as a coach, he makes curious calls on the field and even his recruiting which is supposed to be his strength seems questionable to me, I don't see a lot of difference makers out there, too many " just another guy" type players. That coupled with off the field problems are not a recipe for success. But hope springs eternal as we're undefeated as we speak!

I'm sure that everyone walking around in that part of Huntington at 4 AM on a Sunday morning is a fine outstanding citizen.He was probably out just looking for a few good young men to join him in the church choir for the morning service.You know better than that.

You mean an area where a lot of College Students live?

Shows how much you know about Huntington.

Yea WVU a P5 school is competing with MAC and CUSA schools for their best recruits while loading up with Benchwarmers and castaways from the school that kicked your ass in Orlando 6 months ago.
Herd Fever the recruiting bumpkin.

Jack Allison had no chance to ever play at Miami. He was going to enter fall camp as 4th string

Simmons was told 4 freshman will be ahead of him.

Haskins was 4th string as well and also couldnt put the weed down after being suspended for the bowl game for failing a drug test. Also Miami has committments from 2 of the Top 5 TEs in the 2018 class.

Want me to continue?
Considering your history of being a clueless fuktard....please continue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT