ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like we'll see a lot of K-State fans next week...

Cheat Lake EER

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2003
Pearland, TX
...they only returned 200 tickets for next week's game. As a point of reference, schools more than 3 times closer to Morgantown in the Big East returned several times more tickets on a regular basis.

K-State typically travels well. We normally travel 40-50k to bowl games with 60k. To the Cotton Bowl once.

We always complained about home attendance, but forgot that in....

other conferences, teams travel well and help fill up the stadium. We couldn't get some schools to drive three hours to watch their teams play here

We also buy a crap load of tickets on our own. 4 from the scatfu family are coming and we didnt go thru the U. Cant wait to party with you Eers.

Looking forward to meeting some of you crazy KState bastards!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Can't get Maryland fans to travel 40 minutes.

I offered to take a friend who is a maryland fan to the maryland game, he passed and went to the Baylor game with me instead! lol.

KSU has a pretty strong alumni base in DC (maybe everyone does) - except to see some purple scattered about.

Westy V, I just want you to know, that my sister hand sewn the very 1st NCAA striped flag like the one you are flying in your avatar..but of course it was purple/white stripes with a powercat in the corner. We took it to bowl games, and all away games for quite a few years, and I told her to get it pattened. Everywhere we went, people asked "where did you get that bad ass flag"!? Then one year, the 1st game of the season, we went to our beloved KSU Stadium, and low and behold, someone at the University got someone to start mass producing them, and ALL the flag girls had them. We traveled to A&M and THERE it WAS AGAIN! But in maroon and white stripes. The next one we saw was IOWA STATE, then OU! Getting sicker by the minute, .....I told her at the bowl games, that this flag would go national and it did. So......sigh....enjoy MY original flag that my sister made with her own hands in your school blue & gold. Makes me sick..;-( No offense. Oh ya, PS...douchebags at Texas Tech broke our flag pole at our motorhome while we were down there while we were inside the game. They stole my flag. I'm sure they did some disgusting ritual or sacrifice with it. I hate those bastards. I hope for every team to EVER play them , to beat their a$$e$!

I'm having my bachelor party in Pitt/Morgantown this weekend for the game. Us Cats usually travel well. I have K-State grads flying in from Miami, Denver, Omaha, Kansas City, Baton Rouge, and Manhattan for this game. Should be an amazing weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT