ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the latest theatre shooter was a teabagger.....

Don't you think the more accurate way to describe him would be a man with mental health issues?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/us/louisiana-theater-shooting/
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/24/inside-the-mind-of-john-russel-houser.html

He looks kind of like you Doc. Has an 'Older Val Kilmer' look about him.
47925227.cached.jpg

Reactions: rog1187
I'm surprised the gun-free zone didn't prevent him from shooting-up the place...gun free zones = libtard feel-good solution

I'm surprised another gun-toting 2nd Amendmenter, right in that red state, didn't stop him.

I'm surprised another gun-toting 2nd Amendmenter, right in that red state, didn't stop him.
Well see most 2nd amendment folks are law-abiding...this guy was obviously an outlaw hence he didn't care about the gun-free zone that a libtard ideology put in place.

When he says "I hate liberals", I think it's fair to label him as a teabagger.

I thought Teabagging was one of those homosexual acts you libs do to each other? I never understood calling Tea party members that. It just disparages what you guys do to each other. Kind of offensive.

I thought Teabagging was one of those homosexual acts you libs do to each other? I never understood calling Tea party members that. It just disparages what you guys do to each other. Kind of offensive.
Sounds like Doc struck a nerve, you all just hate that name don't ya? At least he's not calling you teabaggees but maybe he should...

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
Sounds like Doc struck a nerve, you all just hate that name don't ya? At least he's not calling you teabaggees but maybe he should...
Moe, I'd bet there are several national Republican figures who would love to be teabagees. Off the top of my head, Mark "likes young meat" Foley and Larry "wide stance" Craig come to mind.

Thinks onl
Thinks only liberals are gay, probably thinks all military vote republican too, lol.

Yeah, that's it! Jobs a job Dave, what's your point? I hope if the GOP shuts down the Government again they don't exempt my agency and call us back again just so Defense contractors can get paid, make everyone hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT