ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like most of you Ears took the evening off?

Third, it points out that the only time you were consistently successful is when your schedules were the weakest you have played at the major college level, the same thing you make fun of Marshall for.

Because Louisville and Syracuse are so much like Old Dominion and FIU. [laughing]

Tell us about that time CUSA went 5-0 in their bowl games. [laughing]

Marshall fans seldom lose I know a bunch them they have a favorite football team most of them osu then they have a favorite basketball team most of the time UK then they get an occasional herd on the few bright spots in between

I miscounted. Easy mistake. You made a declarative statement with impunity that was entirely false. You got called out and you were wrong.

I don't think you know what impunity means. Either that or you typed the most ironic post in history. Take an hour and think about it and see if you can figure out what I'm saying to you.

Your recent success is built on having Cato and some good athletes around him AND playing in a watered down conference. Now you're struggling. And all of that recent succes led to one conference Championship, thus an invite to the Boca bowl.

Well, I guess if you consider 4-1 struggling.

Also:

Your success was built around having Pat White and some good athletes around him. After they left you struggled. And all of that success in 2005-2007 led to one outright conference championship.

Man, the parallels are simply frightening.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Because Louisville and Syracuse are so much like Old Dominion and FIU. [laughing]

Tell us about that time CUSA went 5-0 in their bowl games. [laughing]

No 5-0 bowl seasons, but have gone 4-1 in three of the last 4 years and 15-6 over that time frame.

Here's one for you, Marshall has the best bowl winning percentage of any team with at least 10 bowl appearances. Where does wvu rank on that list?

No 5-0 bowl seasons, but have gone 4-1 in three of the last 4 years and 15-6 over that time frame.

Here's one for you, Marshall has the best bowl winning percentage of any team with at least 10 bowl appearances. Where does wvu rank on that list?

Do you really want to start comparing bowls? LMAO!

2e823f87e5f2a84d55418887d589c01c.jpg

I don't think you know what impunity means. Either that or you typed the most ironic post in history. Take an hour and think about it and see if you can figure out what I'm saying to you.

You thought you could make your statement with no ill effects and then someone gave you the facts to show you were wrong. You went so far as to research and admit that the facts didn't back up your statement and now you are trying to make anyone but yourself look like the dumbass in this thread. I understand why you are doing it because since the dawn of time ignorance and arrogance has forced the feeble minded to double down on stupidity and you are no different. Take and hour and see if you can figure out what I am saying to you.

Reactions: mtn1neer
Are you bragging about your multitude of Continental Tire and Pinstripe bowls again?

Inexcusable having such a poor bowl record, playing in bowls like those.
Says the fan of the team that had to call the governor to get 90k dollars to pay the fuel bill so their charter would fly them to their umpteenth Motor City Bowl.

Marshall has now won 18 of their last 20, something wvu could not accomplish even while playing in the Southern Conference wit Pappy Lewis at the helm.
Lets not lose focus on the dumbass declaration of the week. Even if we remove the 2 easiest wins in the 2006 and 2007 seasons over Marshall, WVU won 20 of 22 games over 2005-2007. Banker gets a D for research.

Last edited:
Pretty much opened and closed with that one.
While bringing up bowls i notice that the clown card of terd fans failed to mention which team has the highest winning percentage all tume in bcs bowls. The Sugar Bowl is not Little Ceasers Bowl but not everyone can be Marshall.

While bringing up bowls i notice that the clown card of terd fans failed to mention which team has the highest winning percentage all tume in bcs bowls. The Sugar Bowl is not Little Ceasers Bowl but not everyone can be Marshall.

100+ years of bowl games and you have to isolate only 3 year's worth of games to brag about?

We get it, fat boy, you had success in the watered down big least with RichRod. What's your record in the Big Xii? What's your bowl record in the Big Xii?

100+ years of bowl games and you have to isolate only 3 year's worth of games to brag about?

We get it, fat boy, you had success in the watered down big least with RichRod. What's your record in the Big Xii? What's your bowl record in the Big Xii?
What is your record against WVU?

I guess when you ignore all the facts that crush your point and focus on all the bullshit you need to believe to keep from crying yourself to sleep at night you make a point.

I guess when you ignore all the facts that crush your point and focus on all the bullshit you need to believe to keep from crying yourself to sleep at night you make a point.

Do you not find it hilarious that a fan of a C-USA team is questioning our record in the Big XII ?
If they had our schedule their players would literally sh!t themselves and Doc would quit and go into the family Meth business.

Do you not find it hilarious that a fan of a C-USA team is questioning our record in the Big XII ?
If they had our schedule their players would literally sh!t themselves and Doc would quit and go into the family Meth business.
Earlier in the thread a moron is comparing the current CUSA with the Big East. I am not sure how I can tak a fanbase seriously when that level of delusion is presented as logic.

Teller boy? Banker has a custom travel game day thunder bus worth more than your yearly salary.
Isn't it cute when Marshall fans brag about how rich they and their racist, white trash buddies are? It is kind of funny, I don't come across many toothless, racist, white trash Marshall fans, in the business world. I guess being an internet richguy is just as good as being an internet toughguy...

Well, I guess if you consider 4-1 struggling.

Also:

Your success was built around having Pat White and some good athletes around him. After they left you struggled. And all of that success in 2005-2007 led to one outright conference championship.

Man, the parallels are simply frightening.

Seems we shattered a bunch of records in the Orange Bowl without Pat White. (that would have been the 3rd BCS bowl victory ... BCS Bowls, something you had no chance of with your schedule)

Don't let facts interfere with your rant though.

We've won more bowls than you've appeared in.

I'd rather be 9-2 than 14-19. I would bet that we will do a little better than 5-17 in our next 22 bowl games.

What about the 2013 Maryland team that stomped a hole in wvu? That seemed like a decent bowl win?

What about the 2013 Maryland team that stomped a hole in wvu? That seemed like a decent bowl win?
You did an admirable job against Maryland's third string. What about when Holgorsen had to pull the starters, shortly after halftime, to avoid beating Marshall by 100+?

You did an admirable job against Maryland's third string. What about when Holgorsen had to pull the starters, shortly after halftime, to avoid beating Marshall by 100+?

Very few players were still sitting out that game. Andy4theHerd took the time to go through the Maryland roster for that game and had proven wvu's bullshit to be lies.

You were a terrible team last year and this year is shaping up to be marginally better, at best.

Very few players were still sitting out that game. Andy4theHerd took the time to go through the Maryland roster for that game and had proven wvu's bullshit to be lies.

You were a terrible team last year and this year is shaping up to be marginally better, at best.
I think they had the third chair trumpet player playing qb against you guys...

Andy4the herd is a fukin moron. Marylands 2 best recievers and their best running back missed the game but at least Andy said something to make you feel better.

Last edited:

Just both of their "star receivers"... of course, you have your proof from a post that you can't produce but are happy to claim proved your point. You are the king of absent proof.

Just both of their "star receivers"... of course, you have your proof from a post that you can't produce but are happy to claim proved your point. You are the king of absent proof.

Unfortunately for this clown show there are more horsemen than there are "big" wins. They are Marshall.

Reactions: Stone_Cold

And who is living in the past ? "Glory days". You lost to Ohio U THIS YEAR. You're ranked 79, THIS YEAR. It took you two overtimes to beat Kent State (150) THIS YEAR.

It's only going to get better for us as the year goes along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT