ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Flynn has flipped....

That is exactly what I am saying. Sure, a valid charge. Nothing to do with Russian interference.

Reactions: atlkvb
Oh I can say it.

Mueller is supposed to be investigating Russian collusion. Nothing charged and nothing leaked is Russia related.

And yet, Russian collusion is staring him in the face.

IMO his credibility is shot because he doesn't appear to be the least bit interested in how the Russians meddled on the Democrat side. If his objective is to determine how much of any influence the Russians had, why is it all on one side only?

Hillary is the one who lost not Trump.

I believe he is investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 election. And obligated to pursue charges when he uncovers them regardless of the relevance to his scope. Are you saying Manafort’s finances are not relevant to possible Russian motivations for election interference?

Yes. If there was a connection we'd have seen it by now.

What? I’m just saying that you lay in wait everyday eager to pounce on country with hatred. Anytime there is someone posting a conflicting post in reply to yours, you come at them with direct personal attacks. I do it too, just not with the same frequency. I think you’re filled with bitterness and rage.....and that it’s ok in your mind, because you think you’re on team Jesus.

Maybe it is ok, maybe you’re not filled with bitterness and rage.....maybe it’s not ok to you....not sure. But in the midst of your constant insults, feels right to throw a backslap now and again.
You should probably stop trying to guess why I do what I do. You sound like an idiot trying to assume why I do what I do. I dont attack everyone. I attack people based on their posts and the response they have earned. When you get on your high horse I set you straight. When you act like you have some sense I respond to that. You defending cunty is just so cute. Read his posts to others and figure out why I treat that twat the way I do.

I believe he is investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 election. And obligated to pursue charges when he uncovers them regardless of the relevance to his scope. Are you saying Manafort’s finances are not relevant to possible Russian motivations for election interference?
If they aren't deep diving on Fusion then it's exactly what the GOP suspects it is. There has been enough uncovered from legit stories that proves there is more election shenanigans with Russia and the DNC/Hillary camp than there has been with Trump.

If they aren't deep diving on Fusion then it's exactly what the GOP suspects it is. There has been enough uncovered from legit stories that proves there is more election shenanigans with Russia and the DNC/Hillary camp than there has been with Trump.
Please. Politics and nasty play within the DNC is nowhere near the level of a foreign state aggressively seeking to influence.

You should probably stop trying to guess why I do what I do. You sound like an idiot trying to assume why I do what I do. I dont attack everyone. I attack people based on their posts and the response they have earned. When you get on your high horse I set you straight. When you act like you have some sense I respond to that. You defending cunty is just so cute. Read his posts to others and figure out why I treat that twat the way I do.
I didn’t guess

Please. Politics and nasty play within the DNC is nowhere near the level of a foreign state aggressively seeking to influence.
I love how it’s referred to as “politics” when the Dems are doing something. The reality is it’s already been proven that a Dem candidate and Dem party funded the Russian Gov’t through a mediary to produce, what was it again? “Opposition research”.

I also love the muddling of stories between a “foreign State aggressively seeking to influence”, which happens in every election and something we also do vs. a separate completely unsubstantiated argument of a party working directly with said foreign state. There wasn’t any evidence and there hasn’t been any evidence of the latter.

Yet, what we’re investigating is the one where no evidence remotely exists and not the one that’s already been shown directly.

I love how it’s referred to as “politics” when the Dems are doing something. The reality is it’s already been proven that a Dem candidate and Dem party funded the Russian Gov’t through a mediary to produce, what was it again? “Opposition research”.

I also love the muddling of stories between a “foreign State aggressively seeking to influence”, which happens in every election and something we also do vs. a separate completely unsubstantiated argument of a party working directly with said foreign state. There wasn’t any evidence and there hasn’t been any evidence of the latter.

Yet, what we’re investigating is the one where no evidence remotely exists and not the one that’s already been shown directly.
I assumed you were referencing the DNC “rigging” the primary for Sanders. Not changing votes or anything, just using there influence and power to boost the likelihood of the candidate they thought had the better chance of winning being elected. I don’t know why thats comparable to the Russian influence to you. My biggest issue with possible collusion between Russia and Trump is the possible debt he now owes a foreign government. Whomever wins the primary is going to be indebted to the DNC one way or the other. I don’t in anyway think what they did is ok, but comparing it to collusion with a foreign government is laughable, IMO. Fusion was a private org hired to dig dirt. Think the GOP is above that type of act is also laughable. Trying to compare the two is just the right’s way of applying misdirection, IMO. If the tables were turned, you would support Trumps ability to find dirt in whatever way possible. Through say.....WikiLeaks, or through say.....a hacker that illegally hacks email.....or through.....whatever means necessary. To me, it all goes into an area that should be unacceptable once the law is broken or foreign governments are involved.

I assumed you were referencing the DNC “rigging” the primary for Sanders. Not changing votes or anything, just using there influence and power to boost the likelihood of the candidate they thought had the better chance of winning being elected. I don’t know why thats comparable to the Russian influence to you. My biggest issue with possible collusion between Russia and Trump is the possible debt he now owes a foreign government. Whomever wins the primary is going to be indebted to the DNC one way or the other. I don’t in anyway think what they did is ok, but comparing it to collusion with a foreign government is laughable, IMO. Fusion was a private org hired to dig dirt. Think the GOP is above that type of act is also laughable. Trying to compare the two is just the right’s way of applying misdirection, IMO. If the tables were turned, you would support Trumps ability to find dirt in whatever way possible. Through say.....WikiLeaks, or through say.....a hacker that illegally hacks email.....or through.....whatever means necessary. To me, it all goes into an area that should be unacceptable once the law is broken or foreign governments are involved.
I’m not even referencing the DNC Primary issues.

I was completely talking about the stuff with Fusion. And you discounting Fusion completely invalidates any argument you could even remotely have with Trump, since, ya know, nothing even remotely close to dirty has been dug up on Trump’s side but we do know quite a bit about Fusion now.

GOP initially funded Fusion but not the Dossier.

1. Hillary funded Fusion and the Dossier

2. The Dossier was generated from information directly from the KGB

3. Fusion pushed a meeting between a KGB agent and Trump Jr. (Still funded by Hillary) under the guise of Oppo Research.

4. The KGB propaganda (dossier) was pushed by Hillary, the DNC, and journalists paid off by Fusion (ergo Hillary).

5. The KGB Propaganda was used as a basis for the SC.

6 The KGB Propaganda was used as a partial basis for a FISA warrant used to spy on a political opponent. Information generated was passed to Hillary camp.

These are things we know for a fact thus far. You have no problem with any of that? But you have a strong suspicion something bad happened with Trump, because you disagree with him politically and can’t accept that the majority of America rejected what you believe in. Had to be something, we just need to keep investigating to find it. Pay no attention to what we already know about Hillary/Fusion that qualifies for everything you’re hunting for out of Trump.

This is why we aren’t taking you all or this investigation even remotely serious. It’s a joke.

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007

I was completely talking about the stuff with Fusion. And you discounting Fusion completely invalidates any argument you could even remotely have with Trump, since, ya know, nothing even remotely close to dirty has been dug up on Trump’s side but we do know quite a bit about Fusion now.

3. Fusion pushed a meeting between a KGB agent and Trump Jr. (Still funded by Hillary) under the guise of Oppo Research.

4. The KGB propaganda (dossier) was pushed by Hillary, the DNC, and journalists paid off by Fusion (ergo Hillary).

6 The KGB Propaganda was used as a partial basis for a FISA warrant used to spy on a political opponent. Information generated was passed to Hillary camp.

These are things we know for a fact thus far. You have no problem with any of that? But you have a strong suspicion something bad happened with Trump, because you disagree with him politically and can’t accept that the majority of America rejected what you believe in. Had to be something, we just need to keep investigating to find it. Pay no attention to what we already know about Hillary/Fusion that qualifies for everything you’re hunting for out of Trump.

This is why we aren’t taking you all or this investigation even remotely serious. It’s a joke.

Very well stated DvlDog4WVU.

The right is very good at misinformation. It’s just you guys versus the world isn’t it?

Reactions: WVUBRU

Hasnt your GOP Congress already spoken with Fusion under oath?

Any facts you dont want to believe are misinformation. What makes you different than any birther?
I don’t agree that the information came solely from the KGB.
I don’t agree that it was the reason FISA was approved.
I don’t agree it is the reason a SP was appointed.
Hillary paid for it.
I think a Republican started the ball rolling.

Hillary paid for it.
Based on what facts?

If you all on the Left are so sure they did this (influenced the election) why can none of you explain how they did it?

Attempting or seeking to influence is a lot different than actually doing it correct? So exactly what is it they did or influenced? Why do you all on the Left have such a hard time explaining this as easily as you are convinced something sinister happened?

Based on what facts?

It would be nice to hear him explain himself.
Da facts of what is and will always be, jive turkey

Just lay 'em all out...if it's that obvious from all of the evidence so far, it should be easy to lay it all out. This ironically is the one constant that's missing from both Mueller's investigation and all of the speculative reporting. No one has the scheme laid out with all of this so called "evidence" and no one has explained how Trump and the Russians pulled it off to change the outcome of the election.

No one will either because it simply did not happen. Trump beat Hillary fair and square, and it is the height of Leftist arrogance to suggest she would have won if the Russians hadn't "interfered"...however they managed to do that?

It's patently absurd.

It wasnt under oath I dont beleive.

It was under oath but still wouldn't answer particular questions. Agreed to hand over bank records, then witheld many transactions related to the inquiry.

Hillary paid for it.
1. Hahahahha, the simple fact anything came from the FSB is more collusion than what’s been found by the SC. Good lord.

2. I didn’t say it was the sole reason the FISA was approved. I said it was a contributor. However, we also don’t know that it wasn’t since those pesky FISA courts don’t officially exist.

3. The SC was propagated because of the Dossier. It again has been blurred by the Dems using the IC reports stating Russian interference. Those blurred together generated the call for the SC. Also, the most damning things in the Dossier have either been proven false or unable to be substantiated. Good job accepting FSB generated bullshit.

4. The last points we agree on. Hillary paid for the Dossier, the GOP did not. They merely hired Fusion during the Primary and nothing of substance was found. The Dossier, was all Hillary. Dem talking points like to seriously blur those lines. Listen for it when discussed, it’s quite amusing the shoehorning that goes on.

Again, this is all the inability to accept what the results of the election mean to those who lost and that’s that a majority of Americans disagree with the last 8 years direction and dogma.

My prediction in 18 is that a bunch of incumbent Senators and Congressmen are Primaried out. The current bunch had a chance to push forward the agenda America has been forecasting a desire for since 12. It hasn’t happened and anyone obstructing that’s hasn’t already said they were “retiring” on the GOP side will be gone.

America is fed up with Washington and we want our goddamn country back in the hands of the people and not a ruling class.

My prediction in 18 is that a bunch of incumbent Senators and Congressmen are Primaried out. The current bunch had a chance to push forward the agenda America has been forecasting a desire for since 12. It hasn’t happened and anyone obstructing that’s hasn’t already said they were “retiring” on the GOP side will be gone.

America is fed up with Washington and we want our goddamn country back in the hands of the people and not a ruling class.

:clap:^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^:clap:

1. Hahahahha, the simple fact anything came from the FSB is more collusion than what’s been found by the SC. Good lord.

2. I didn’t say it was the sole reason the FISA was approved. I said it was a contributor. However, we also don’t know that it wasn’t since those pesky FISA courts don’t officially exist.

3. The SC was propagated because of the Dossier. It again has been blurred by the Dems using the IC reports stating Russian interference. Those blurred together generated the call for the SC. Also, the most damning things in the Dossier have either been proven false or unable to be substantiated. Good job accepting FSB generated bullshit.

4. The last points we agree on. Hillary paid for the Dossier, the GOP did not. They merely hired Fusion during the Primary and nothing of substance was found. The Dossier, was all Hillary. Dem talking points like to seriously blur those lines. Listen for it when discussed, it’s quite amusing the shoehorning that goes on.

Again, this is all the inability to accept what the results of the election mean to those who lost and that’s that a majority of Americans disagree with the last 8 years direction and dogma.

Hey, I’m all for a revolution on the Hill.

Hey, I’m all for a revolution on the Hill.
I don't think you are, because what is desired looks a lot more like Trump than what you want. The more and louder the kicking and screaming coming from the freak shows, the stronger the resolve of a massive amount of society. It highlights Obama's biggest failure in my opinion, and that's giving preference in action to a minority number of people.

I'm fine if the blob moves in the same direction, regardless of direction. However, when the blob is trying to maintain or move one way and politicians force it to move a separate direction or even allow little bubbles to break off, the blob will get angry and fight back. You don't allow preference and policy to be dictated by the lunatic fringe and that happened.

The right has their brand of nuts as well, it's not being catered too though.

I don't think you are, because what is desired looks a lot more like Trump than what you want. The more and louder the kicking and screaming coming from the freak shows, the stronger the resolve of a massive amount of society. It highlights Obama's biggest failure in my opinion, and that's giving preference in action to a minority number of people.

I'm fine if the blob moves in the same direction, regardless of direction. However, when the blob is trying to maintain or move one way and politicians force it to move a separate direction or even allow little bubbles to break off, the blob will get angry and fight back. You don't allow preference and policy to be dictated by the lunatic fringe and that happened.

The right has their brand of nuts as well, it's not being catered too though.
Valid. But a lot of what you think is “nuts”, I honestly see as vital. Environmental policy is the area I’m thinking about here. We need radical changes, that will negatively effect business and the economy. It’s an area I thought Obama made good attempts in, and the biggest reason Hillary got my vote. Trump might be anti-establishment when it comes to Washington, but he’s entrenched in the business power structure that has its hands all over the Washington controls.

Lunacy? Sure, I understand balance. But when looking at things like our defense industry, our healthcare system, insurance, energy, or regulatory practices of the past.....I’m all for the “lunacy” you despise so much.

Where I would love to see change is in campaign finance. Lobby firms ran out of DC. Entrenched incumbents sent packing. We just differ on who we want to see in their seats. Trump? No. The devil you know beats......

Crazy and dangerous thinking
Yours? Yes, it is very much. Esp with all of the evidence and the picture it paints for our children’s futures. But sure most people care more about their 401k than their grandchildren.....that’s not crazy at all.

Yours? Yes, it is very much. Esp with all of the evidence and the picture it paints for our children’s futures. But sure most people care more about their 401k than their grandchildren.....that’s not crazy at all.

Keep believing that. I'm sure you and your family are doing a swell job of contributing to global warming yourself. Oh and if it mattered so much to you why didn't you vote for Crazy Bernie?

Keep believing that. I'm sure you and your family are doing a swell job of contributing to global warming yourself. Oh and if it mattered so much to you why didn't you vote for Crazy Bernie?
1) who says I didn’t?
2) my family and I take as many measures as we can, do you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT