ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like ASU Arizona and Utah

to the Big 12 along with Colorado.........sorry herdies..........again and forever
Do you guys ever go to any away games? They are getting farther and farther away. What do you do, take a week's vacation to drive to the desert? Maybe you'd like to schedule a non-con that is closer to home. We can probably squeeze you in in a couple of years. But by then Gordy Geek will probably have you $90m in the hole and you'll be staring at an AB scenario.

Do you guys ever go to any away games? They are getting farther and farther away. What do you do, take a week's vacation to drive to the desert? Maybe you'd like to schedule a non-con that is closer to home. We can probably squeeze you in in a couple of years. But by then Gordy Geek will probably have you $90m in the hole and you'll be staring at an AB scenario.
that's why they make airplanes young man......WVU has them......when you are a national brand things like that happen........and there is NO way marshla will be scheduled anytime in the future....get in line behind Alabama

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Let the trolls have their fun SSB. They were so hopeful that the Big 12 was dead in the water after OU and Texass left, but now with all the Big 12 expansion the trolls have nothing worth reading so let them fire away with their meaningless drivel. Especially since most of it comes from Marshall fans whose team is in the Sun Belt conference with no hope ever of getting an invite to join a P-4 conference.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Let the trolls have their fun SSB. They were so hopeful that the Big 12 was dead in the water after OU and Texass left, but now with all the Big 12 expansion the trolls have nothing worth reading so let them fire away with their meaningless drivel. Especially since most of it comes from Marshall fans whose team is in the Sun Belt conference with no hope ever of getting an invite to join a P-4 conference.
Karma is truly a biatch......maybe marshla can join what;s left of the acc after the dust settles

Karma is truly a biatch......maybe marshla can join what;s left of the acc after the dust settles
I seriously doubt that whatever is left of the ACC would be interested in having Marshall join them. They are forever doomed to the Sun Belt, CUSA, and like conferences. Biggest mistake they ever made was leaving the MAC where they were truly a good fit. I even rooted for them back in those days.

are you so poor you can only drive to an away game?

I seriously doubt that whatever is left of the ACC would be interested in having Marshall join them. They are forever doomed to the Sun Belt, CUSA, and like conferences. Biggest mistake they ever made was leaving the MAC where they were truly a good fit. I even rooted for them back in those days.
their biggest mistake(s) were the chicken suit and a crazy AD who thought the herdies could come back from a 30 point 2nd half deficit and then showed his ass when they couldn't. Then you have the matter of the dumbass state championship rings in basketball and "the doctrine"........had they known their "place" they could still be absorbing the beatings they got every time we played....but it is what it is

Congratulations to WVU clowns for acquiring 4 teams from the PAC XII. Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah.

Meanwhile, B1G acquired the power teams out of the PAC XII. Oregon, Washington, UCLA, and USC.

My personal take is that to regionalze this nutty college football thing, only need to take the four remaining conferences and move a few teams around to make it more geographical. Move Penn State, Cincinnati, UCF, WVU to the ACC. Move ND to the B1G, and the Big XII can add Stanford and queer California.

Big XII made a mistake of adding the four G5s last year, but they were desperate to stay alive and couldn't foresee the demise of the PAC.

In my opinion, WVU dodged a bullet in this PAC/Big XII battle. Had the PAC XII won out and gained the XII schools, WVU would be left sitting like Oregon State is right now, although they would have eventually found a home when all is set and done.

Congratulations to WVU clowns for acquiring 4 teams from the PAC XII. Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah.

Meanwhile, B1G acquired the power teams out of the PAC XII. Oregon, Washington, UCLA, and USC.

My personal take is that to regionalze this nutty college football thing, only need to take the four remaining conferences and move a few teams around to make it more geographical. Move Penn State, Cincinnati, UCF, WVU to the ACC. Move ND to the B1G, and the Big XII can add Stanford and queer California.

Big XII made a mistake of adding the four G5s last year, but they were desperate to stay alive and couldn't foresee the demise of the PAC.

In my opinion, WVU dodged a bullet in this PAC/Big XII battle. Had the PAC XII won out and gained the XII schools, WVU would be left sitting like Oregon State is right now, although they would have eventually found a home when all is set and done.
I think you will see 4 conferences get to 20 and then the rest will just have to battle it out for the leftovers.......B10 B12 SEC and what's left of the rest will form a 20 team "partnership"

and the b10 acquisition of Rutgers and maryland ?

Do you really want to bring up Maryland? Last time you played them in football, they kicked your ass. Last time you played them in basketball, they bounced you in the opening round of the dance, so much so, it drove Huggins to drinking heavily through the streets of Pittsburgh.

Your point? Maryland, a B1G East bottom feeder, probably would have won a Big 12 football championship by now, had the Twerps joined the Big 12 instead of the B1G. The Twerps thumped Texas in back-to-back seasons before beating the Old Fold & Blew a couple of years ago. In basketball, the Twerps ended tHuggy Bear's coaching career. Turtles rock!

Do you really want to bring up Maryland? Last time you played them in football, they kicked your ass. Last time you played them in basketball, they bounced you in the opening round of the dance, so much so, it drove Huggins to drinking heavily through the streets of Pittsburgh.
do YOU want to bring up TCU?.....last time you played them they kicked your ass........WV leads the alltime series against the turtles in both sports

Your point? Maryland, a B1G East bottom feeder, probably would have won a Big 12 football championship by now, had the Twerps joined the Big 12 instead of the B1G. The Twerps thumped Texas in back-to-back seasons before beating the Old Fold & Blew a couple of years ago. In basketball, the Twerps ended tHuggy Bear's coaching career. Turtles rock!
WV is undefeated against Georgia....does that mean they are better than them all the time?......and don't even talk about the woodchoppers...they couldn't handle the bottom of the B12....neither could northwestern or nebraska

another point.......other than going 31-8 under The Fridge maryland has only 2 8 win seasons since 1985........yep....B10 material

WV is undefeated against Georgia....does that mean they are better than them all the time?......and don't even talk about the woodchoppers...they couldn't handle the bottom of the B12....neither could northwestern or nebraska

another point.......other than going 31-8 under The Fridge maryland has only 2 8 win seasons since 1985........yep....B10 material
Posting back-to-back? I seem to have sent you into a hissy fit, geezer. You can't simply remove a 31-8 record because it doesn't advance your weak agenda. Speaking of 8-win seasons, when did WVU last have one of these modest accomplishments? Nobody cares about what WVU did with a desperate fake punt against a three-loss SEC team almost 20 years ago, Pops. Minnesota kicked y'all's asses. I can't remember the last time that the Gophers beat Ohio State. I was probably still in school then...LOL Enjoy Sad Valley in a few weeks.

Posting back-to-back? I seem to have sent you into a hissy fit, geezer. You can't simply remove a 31-8 record because it doesn't advance your weak agenda. Speaking of 8-win seasons, when did WVU last have one of these modest accomplishments? Nobody cares about what WVU did with a desperate fake punt against a three-loss SEC team almost 20 years ago, Pops. Minnesota kicked y'all's asses. I can't remember the last time that the Gophers beat Ohio State. I was probably still in school then...LOL Enjoy Sad Valley in a few weeks.
you seem to care....a lot....and what in the hell is a hissy fit?.....ambulance chaser term?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT