ADVERTISEMENT

LOL at bedpans (skyhawkball's) two 3 a.m. posts...who are you talking to?

Sorry guys? Who are you "talking" to now, moron? Do you recognize the post below, you drooling imbecile?

"Bucky...Why are you ignoring the BYU hoax?

Don't you owe a lot of us apologizes for calling us racists and nazis?"

You (FoolForever) have posted this same thing at least 10 times today on the main board, and BLMBucky has totally ignored you. You are one special kind of idiot. Special Ed., that is. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Sorry guys? Who are you "talking" to now, moron? Do you recognize the post below, you drooling imbecile?

"Bucky...Why are you ignoring the BYU hoax?

Don't you owe a lot of us apologizes for calling us racists and nazis?"

You (FoolForever) have posted this same thing at least 10 times today on the main board, and BLMBucky has totally ignored you. You are one special kind of idiot. Special Ed., that is. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You do realize he responded....you truly are a full blown retard.

How sad you have to hide behind a dipshit like bucky....and this is just more proof you follow me around....LMAO...what a twat.

OMG you are a brain dead moron...you buckylover.

LMAO...I LOVE OWNING YOU

BLMBucky owns half of the eight brain cells in your tiny head, and I own the other four...LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Proof that queenie stalks me on the free board too.

The only place he doesn't stalk me is the BL because Vernon kicked his dumb-ass off the BL.

And how sad that he has to hide behind a dipshit like Bucky now...

Just pathetic.

You do realize he responded....you truly are a full blown retard.

How sad you have to hide behind a dipshit like bucky....and this is just more proof you follow me around....LMAO...what a twat.

OMG you are a brain dead moron...you buckylover.

LMAO...I LOVE OWNING YOU
Not to you, he didn't. That's why you posted the same idiotic post several more times. You begged for BLMBucky's attention, but he left you at the alter, Princess...LMAO

Not to you, he didn't. That's why you posted the same idiotic post several more times. You begged for BLMBucky's attention, but he left you at the alter, Princess...LMAO
LMAO...too retarded to know when someone responds...

OMG...you stupid buckylover.....

We are all laughing at you again.

Sad you have to hide behind him....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUCKYLOVER!

You really should leave the board.....

"We?" You have no friends, and even BLMBucky won't acknowledge your existence. Your frustration is palpable..LMAO at you!

"We?" You have no friends, and even BLMBucky won't acknowledge your existence. Your frustration is palpable..LMAO at you!
LMAO...He did...you are too stupid to see it...but thanks for stalking me up the FREE BOARD.

Thank God you can't stalk me on the BL because Vernon bitch-slapped you off of it.

BUCKYLOVER

LMAO

^^^ TrannyForever will be trolling this board at 3:00 a.m. early tomorrow morning, as she does every weekend.
That was your buddy bedpan you retard....LMAO...

Numerous posts from him at 3 a.m....what a complete loser...no wonder you like him so much...

you both are losers...

LMAO!

Nope, that was YOU, TrannyForever. You're the loser who trolls message boards at 3:00 a.m. on WEEKENDS. You love to project and flap the same words out of your c0cksucker, but you're truly the most pathetic loser. Now go ahead and post for the 30th time in a row in one of your threads that everybody else ignores, you psychostalkerb!tch.

Nope, that was YOU, TrannyForever. You're the loser who trolls message boards at 3:00 a.m. on WEEKENDS. You love to project and flap the same words out of your c0cksucker, but you're truly the most pathetic loser. Now go ahead and post for the 30th time in a row in one of your threads that everybody else ignores, you psychostalkerb!tch.
what a sad life one must live, to log onto this site, and post all alone on a weekend morning. 3:00 a.m.

damn, that's simply pathetically sad. I guess it's better than him committing suicide though. Those FB posts were troubling.

what a sad life one must live, to log onto this site, and post all alone on a weekend morning. 3:00 a.m.
Tell me about it...bedpan has no life...I agree. What did you think when you saw his numerous 3 am posts here a few nights ago.

Glad you guys are finally realizing that bedpan is a loser. Figures you twats would befriend a loser like that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT