ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal challenge: Give me 1 example of racism by Trump

Trump's got nothing on me with Black folks, let me tell 'ya. I know all about hairy legs & Roaches!
iu

They think saying it enough will make it true

Ask one of 'em if opposing school choice vouchers for poor Black parents to get their kids out of sh*t hole Government run schools is racist? Watch 'em lie.

Ask one 'em if opposing tax free enterprise zones for minorities to set up their own businesses where they live is racist? Watch 'em lie.

Ask one of 'em if de-funding Planned Parenthood abortion mills that systematically exterminate Black babies in poor Black neighborhoods is racist...watch 'em tell a bald faced lie. (if they even answer you at all?)

Ask one of 'em if criticizing Black folks who vote for Republicans because they have better policies by calling them "Uncle Toms" is racist? They'll call YOU a racist for even asking!

Ask one of 'em if any of these Black Americans who prefer to work for the opportunities available to them in this country are better off doing that instead of depending on handouts from the Government are "Uncle Toms" and watch 'em lie.

They will go with the low income housing questionnaire that his father used...which was based off of ability to pay and not because of racism...that is literally all they have...The guy is 70+ years old and has been a public figure for over 30 years...yet that is all they got.

They will go with the low income housing questionnaire that his father used...which was based off of ability to pay and not because of racism...that is literally all they have...The guy is 70+ years old and has been a public figure for over 30 years...yet that is all they got.
You left out that he’s received awards from the AA community, put in place policies directly beneficial to the AA community’s ability to continue growth towards income equality.

Reactions: atlkvb and ahott

There isn't one policy Trump has either proposed or supports that they can honestly point to and say it's "racist". Not one. They will lie about something he said, or something he did, or something they think he believes but they cannot and they will not name one policy of his that's designed in its foundation to keep Blacks or other people of color inferior.

Definition of racism
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Considering Hillary’s campaign started it, I don’t know how you can lay that on Trump.
Please. She might have addressed it at some point in 2008, but she did not start it. It started well before she ran against him. And that is a red herring to say she started it, when Trump was the one that was all over TV and everywhere else talking about it to whomever would listen.

Birtherism...duh. If you don't think that was race baiting then you're fooling yourself. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/. Other examples, but I know...I know...MSM pfffft.
And I don’t think it was racist. I think anyone with questionable birthing in the US would be fair game, white, Black, or Hispanic. The difference between why it happened with Barry and not any previous President was coincidental. The guy was an unknown unlike those before him.

Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton, Carter, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, LBJ, etc. were known quantities with established families and easily verifiable history. Barry was an unknown.

Please. She might have addressed it at some point in 2008, but she did not start it. It started well before she ran against him. And that is a red herring to say she started it, when Trump was the one that was all over TV and everywhere else talking about it to whomever would listen.
Hahahaha it’s a documented fact it was started by someone in her campaign.

Reactions: atlkvb
Birtherism...duh. If you don't think that was race baiting then you're fooling yourself. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/. Other examples, but I know...I know...MSM pfffft.

Hillary invented "birtherism"...11 things the media won't tell you

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hillary-invented-birtherism-11-things-media-wont-john-nolte

excerpt:
1. Birtherism was Birthed In a Hillary Clinton Campaign Memo

In 2007, a full year before anyone would know the name Orly Taitz, Hillary’s chief campaign strategist Mark Penn would craft a wide-ranging strategy memo that included questioning the very American-ness of then-Senator Barack Obama, who was even then seen as Hillary’s chief rival for the nomination.

And I don’t think it was racist. I think anyone with questionable birthing in the US would be fair game, white, Black, or Hispanic. The difference between why it happened with Barry and not any previous President was coincidental. The guy was an unknown unlike those before him.

Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton, Carter, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, LBJ, etc. were known quantities with established families and easily verifiable history. Barry was an unknown.
Coincidence my ass. Trump used it because his base would believe it, because it was about a black presidential candidate. Wouldn't have worked again a white one. He knows it wasn't true, but he also knew his redneck base would eat it up.

Coincidence my ass. Trump used it because his base would believe it, because it was about a black presidential candidate. Wouldn't have worked again a white one. He knows it wasn't true, but he also knew his redneck base would eat it up.

You have no argument because even as your own article points out, the Clinton campaign identified this strategy well before Trump was even being thought of as a Presidential candidate!

Nice try.

(from your own linked article)
when Trump revived the controversy — revealed that although some Clinton supporters circulated rumors about Obama’s citizenship, the campaign and Clinton herself never trafficked in it.

So no matter how you try to "spin" it, supporters of the Hillary campaign first identified the issue, and it's not even arguable.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
What I continue to find to be ironic as he!! is the abject hatred of Donald Trump by other New Yorkers. HELLO: Donald Trump is arrogant, brash, self-centered, aggressive and opinionated, just like many of you, other New Yorkers! But boy, do I like his policies.

[smoke]

What I continue to find to be ironic as he!! is the abject hatred of Donald Trump by other New Yorkers. HELLO: Donald Trump is arrogant, brash, self-centered, aggressive and opinionated, just like many of you, other New Yorkers! But boy, do I like his policies.

[smoke]

Ironically the very thing you like best about Trump (his policies) Leftists NEVER attack. It's all about his "style" they hate. Meantime Trump attacks and destroys the Left's policies, using their own self created abrasive style to draw their hatred of him for his unbroken success dismantling their failed agenda.

It's such a delicious irony. He is what they hate, and they hate how he's decimating what they are!

Hey guess what atl, I'm not finished either!
iu

I know DJT....I just hope you get it done during the next 4 years! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was not, and it was started and pushed by HRC before Trump even went there...100% fact. Serious question...can you be the President of the US and be born in a different country? Yes or No...It's a real law, so making someone prove where they were born is part of the vetting process...no other way around it.

Her campaign used it in the primaries...100% fact!

[smoke]
I guess it comes down to your definition of brash, but I don't mind those qualities in a politician. What I mind is his lack of decorum and civility among other things. I don't disagree that some of his policies are sound...although I also feel its more of a coincidence. I don't see him having any moral or political compass other than catering to his base to get re-elected. So, I tend to separate his policies from the man. I look at one's character, which can be difficult because many politicians don't have much of it, but in my opinion Trump has zero character.

Reactions: Bucktown Brown
It was not, and it was started and pushed by HRC before Trump even went there...100% fact. Serious question...can you be the President of the US and be born in a different country? Yes or No...It's a real law, so making someone prove where they were born is part of the vetting process...no other way around it.
That isn't a fact as shown by at least one link I sent...MSM blah blah blah...and there are others.

I guess it comes down to your definition of brash, but I don't mind those qualities in a politician. What I mind is his lack of decorum and civility among other things. I don't disagree that some of his policies are sound...although I also feel its more of a coincidence. I don't see him having any moral or political compass other than catering to his base to get re-elected. So, I tend to separate his policies from the man. I look at one's character, which can be difficult because many politicians don't have much of it, but in my opinion Trump has zero character.

Name someone as President who had the "character" you speak of? If that's your primary criterion, then why is this goof ball getting your vote?

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
That isn't a fact as shown by at least one link I sent...MSM blah blah blah...and there are others.

Chronologically who came first with the issue....Trump or Clinton? Even your own article answers that question which you refuse to acknowledge.

I look at one's character, which can be difficult because many politicians don't have much of it, but in my opinion Trump has zero character.
This is where your argument falls flat on its face. What redeeming quality does Joe Biden possess? Give me the candidate with questionable character with great policies over the candidate with questionable character and failed policies every day, and twice on Sunday.

This is where your argument falls flat on its face. What redeeming quality does Joe Biden possess? Give me the candidate with questionable character with great policies over the candidate with questionable character and failed policies every day, and twice on Sunday.

He admitted he doesn't have a real problem with Trump's policies. None of them do. Their opposition to him is based on pure personal hatred. He honestly admits it!

Trump wasn’t a Politician in 08 you simpleton. He was just a guy. He didn’t have a base.

And I gave you a very reasonable rationale on why it was believable enough to be questioned when first raised. And why it hadn’t been an issue in the past. And if it was indeed racism, it would be against people with Middle Eastern sounding names, not Clarence Royce or Odell Watkins.

Trump wasn’t a Politician in 08 you simpleton. He was just a guy. He didn’t have a base.

And I gave you a very reasonable rationale on why it was believable when first raised.
Simpleton. Nice. He also wasn't a politician when he said those 5 boys who were falsely accused of raping the jogger in Central Park should be executed. He does it for attention, and in that case he thought he might be more attention if he did that...who cares if the kids actually did it or not.

He didn't care if Obama was born here. He only cared to have something to shout about, and he knew people that didn't want a black president would applaud him shouting about it.

That is your opinion. I don't believe that to be true.

Simpleton. Nice. He also wasn't a politician when he said those 5 boys who were falsely accused of raping the jogger in Central Park should be executed. He does it for attention, and in that case he thought he might be more attention if he did that...who cares if the kids actually did it or not.

He didn't care if Obama was born here. He only cared to have something to shout about, and he knew people that didn't want a black president would applaud him shouting about it.
I agree. So don’t make shit up when the truth will do.

And I take it that you agreed with my other point about it not being racism since it wasn’t in your reply?

That is your opinion. I don't believe that to be true.
You don't believe what to be true? That Biden isn't/wasn't a pedophile, as his roommate at Syracuse accused him of being, and the pics of his putting his hands on young girls and sniffing their hair seem to suggest? Now, that is your OPINION, and a baseless one at that.

He only cared to have something to shout about, and he knew people that didn't want a black president would applaud him shouting about it.

If Americans didn't want a Black man as President, how did he get elected? Yes Obama got over 90% of the Black vote, but there aren't enough Negroes in America to elect him President! A bunch of White folks also voted for a Black man for President, and they weren't all Democrat either!

Come to think of it, if a majority of Black folks voted for Obama only because he was Black and that was OK on the Left, why can't White folks vote for Trump just because he's White? Why is one race based vote OK for the Left, but the other is not or even worse is racist?

Black folks who don't vote for Biden are being told they're not Black, but those who will vote for Trump such as myself, are doing so because we simply think he has better policies than Biden. That's not OK to you folks on the Left?

Last edited:
You don't believe what to be true? That Biden isn't/wasn't a pedophile, as his roommate at Syracuse accused him of being, and the pics of his putting his hands on young girls and sniffing their hair seem to suggest? Now, that is your OPINION, and a baseless one at that.

Doesn't sound like a lot of character to me, but I'll 100% guarantee Biden is getting @NYC_Eer 's vote. o_O

I tend to separate his policies from the man. I look at one's character,

If Americans didn't want a Black man as President, how did he get elected? Yes Obama got over 90% of the Black vote, but there aren't enough Negroes in America to elect him President! A bunch of White folks also voted for a Black man for President, and they weren't all Democrat either!

Come to think of it, if a majority of Black folks voted for Obama only because he was Black and that was OK on the Left, why can't White folks vote for Trump just because he's White? Why is one race based vote OK for the Left, and the other is not or even worse is racist?

Black folks who don't vote for Biden are being told they're not Black, but those who will vote for Trump such as myself, are doing so because we simply think he has better policies than Biden. That's not OK to you folks on the Left?
Exactly!! I say this all the time. If America was racist, Obama would’ve never been voted into the WH twice. Blacks make up 13% of the population, therefore, a ton of White people voted for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT