ADVERTISEMENT

Let's GOOOO Mountaineers !!!!!

Another thread by senile douche bag with no responses.....Cant you die already?
I noticed a stench on here and lo and behold the transgender pizza delivery person has gotten out of jail long enough to make a fool of itself.......again.......ok....we see you......now back on ignore.....PPPPFFFFTTTT

Sure, why not? Let's Goooooo Mountaineeerrrssss!
they were 2 steps slow last night and really never in it......but....unlike some teams, they will hear their name called for the big dance Sunday evening......I actually have 2 irons in the fire here....wouldn't mind seeing UVA do well...

they were 2 steps slow last night and really never in it......but....unlike some teams, they will hear their name called for the big dance Sunday evening......I actually have 2 irons in the fire here....wouldn't mind seeing UVA do well...
All the "experts" have WVU in but that seems puzzling to me with 14 losses and a .400 winning percentage in conference play! But I'd be hard pressed to write down 67 teams that WVU couldn't beat....Dale Brown was right, just take everybody!

All the "experts" have WVU in but that seems puzzling to me with 14 losses and a .400 winning percentage in conference play! But I'd be hard pressed to write down 67 teams that WVU couldn't beat....Dale Brown was right, just take everybody!
quad one and schedule strength (4) and conference strength (best by a mile)

How is quad one determined? Huggy is famous for never leaving home in November and December, as for the BIg 12 being so tough, looks like they just take turns beating each other to me. We'll see how they do in the dance!

WVU beat Pitt at Pitt and lost at Xavier in Cincinnati as well as played Perdue (correct spelling) on a neutral floor. They played Ohio State in Cleveland a few years ago too.

It’s all about the money now.

WVU beat Pitt at Pitt and lost at Xavier in Cincinnati as well as played Perdue (correct spelling) on a neutral floor. They played Ohio State in Cleveland a few years ago too.

It’s all about the money now.
Yes, he picked it up this year but as you say lost to Purdue and X! He beat Auburn in the Big 12/SEC challenge but AU ain't worth shit and neither is Pitt, but I get it those two will make the dance but get knocked out in first round, IMHO .There is no way to objectively get to 68 teams, I've heard the argument that computers are objective but the numbers plugged in are subjective. I say take them all or let the Vegas oddsmakers tell us who the most deserving 68 are! But good luck to the Mounties in the tourny, my hunch it will be a short stay but a short stay is better than no stay!

Best case, win the opener then get the heave ho, here’s your check & goodbye in the second round.

Like I said before, if your leading scorer is always a guard, then there won’t be very many trophies in the trophy case.

Best case, win the opener then get the heave ho, here’s your check & goodbye in the second round.

Like I said before, if your leading scorer is always a guard, then there won’t be very many trophies in the trophy case.
I tend to agree with you but there is so much mediocrity this season would not be stone shocked to see them get to the FInal Four!

I tend to agree with you but there is so much mediocrity this season would not be stone shocked to see them get to the FInal Four!
Is it crystal meth or crack that is your "go to?" You're almost as delusional as Slow Head, WVU's #1 Walmart t-shirt wearing fan. I'll give you 10-1 odds against WVU making the Final Four; you up for that?

Is it crystal meth or crack that is your "go to?" You're almost as delusional as Slow Head, WVU's #1 Walmart t-shirt wearing fan. I'll give you 10-1 odds against WVU making the Final Four; you up for that?
No thanks...no confidence in the Mountie but no confidence in anyone else either!

Load up on Michigan State -3 1/2 today, Tony. Brice Sensabaugh, Ohio State's top scorer and one-and-done freshman sensation, is out, due to a knee injury.

Load up on Michigan State -3 1/2 today, Tony. Brice Sensabaugh, Ohio State's top scorer and one-and-done freshman sensation, is out, due to a knee injury.
lol. i put money on Ohio State just an hour ago. Maybe i should cancel it out with a bet on MSU

Sparty - 7 on fan duel now, probably for the reasons you noted. I don't don't wager on College basketball but this may still be a good bet!

You probably should do so, Stone. Sensabaugh draws a lot of attention from opposing defenses, which opens things up for others. Unless you have confidence in Sean McNeil, who is about as reliable as a crack addict, you should probably bet on Sparty...LOL

You probably should do so, Stone. Sensabaugh draws a lot of attention from opposing defenses, which opens things up for others. Unless you have confidence in Sean McNeil, who is about as reliable as a crack addict, you should probably bet on Sparty...LOL
My only drawback is that I don't think MSU is any good...but viscerally I don't think anyone is any good! It's like a horse race made up of the worse specimens you're ever seen but one them is going to win the race!

WWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH....make some more excuses.....McNeil has a hangnail....coaches wardrobe is all screwed up

Hopefully none of you took the King's advice. So far so good, as I'm visioning Slow Head stomping his little feet while screaming at the TV. Maybe the Spartans can save you in the 2nd half, allowing you to log back on.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Playing a third consecutive day with two starters out will likely take its toll on the Buckeyes in the second half, but dumb a$$ sled wreck doesn't believe that the Buckeyes are going down swinging. Too much hippie lettuce has fried the geezer's brain.

Hopefully none of you took the King's advice. So far so good, as I'm visioning Slow Head stomping his little feet while screaming at the TV. Maybe the Spartans can save you in the 2nd half, allowing you to log back on.
yeah...I'm really upset......a meaningless game is all it is

Playing a third consecutive day with two starters out will likely take its toll on the Buckeyes in the second half, but dumb a$$ sled wreck doesn't believe that the Buckeyes are going down swinging. Too much hippie lettuce has fried the geezer's brain.
any given team any given day...yadayadayada

i stayed the course. looks like I'll be happy that i did. got +6 1/2

yeah...I'm really upset......a meaningless game is all it is
You're so full of sh!t, Paw Paw. You're still pounding your frail chest about a December regular season game played years ago, but a conference tournament game played today is meaningless in your World of Delusion. You get dumber by the post. tHuggy is a poor man's Izzo, so it's always great to thump Sparty!

Let's shorten the season. Everybody make up their schedules, send them in, let Drake in outer Slabovia decide the schedule strengths, and thus, conference strengths. Then let everybody in the tournament. Wins/losses don't matter in this scenario. The dance now involves 360 teams, takes 16 weeks to complete, and that team with the 360th SOS goes on a run and wins it all. Too many analytics, politicking, and other BS to listen to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT