ADVERTISEMENT

Let me be the first

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
to congratulate the ahia state ladies for outcoaching and outplaying Uconn yesterday, a feat that is not often accomplished...........on another note... isn't it sad that we are talking about ladies basketball?...pretty much of a downer bb season....

Kevin McGuff, tOSU's coach, supposedly installed a press only a day of two before yesterday's game, which helped force 18 turnovers in the first half. He must have been terrified of UConn's half-court offense, as that was a risky strategy. It's all about the NBA for me, as your favorite player is returning to the Lakers' lineup today. You'd be a much happier basketball fan, if you rooted for the Purple & Gold.

Kevin McGuff, tOSU's coach, supposedly installed a press only a day of two before yesterday's game, which helped force 18 turnovers in the first half. He must have been terrified of UConn's half-court offense, as that was a risky strategy. It's all about the NBA for me, as your favorite player is returning to the Lakers' lineup today. You'd be a much happier basketball fan, if you rooted for the Purple & Gold.
I know he's a great player but I hate his attitude...he does not know everything...that's my department

have watched the chokies play a couple of times....that McMahon kid will be the difference if she plays like she has been....I don't think va tech has anyone who can outmuscle her......I will be cheering for ahia state (eeeewww).....but they are after all the chokies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT