ADVERTISEMENT

LD...." I am the law in this country"

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
there has never been a more egotistical self gratifying blowhard ever in the history of American politics, and the damage he has done/is doing will be felt for years by us common folk.......to quote a friend....." Thanks obama"

Originally posted by moe:

I know this is your crutch and it used to be a good one. It is now outdated with the latest jackass and his constant buffoonery.

- Fast and Furious
- Complete expansion of NSA and illegal spying on millions of US citizens
- NSA managing to violate the vaguest and most threatening law to civil liberties ever conceived by man in the Patriot Act.
- Clusterfvck of Benghazi
- IRS targeting rival political parties influencing donation collection for CPACs.
- Wire Tapping and increased security scrutiny of critical AP Journalists

I'll leave all of the other partisan talking points alone. However, those above standing alone rivals that of any previous president. Together, I don't see how you and your ilk continue to defend the man. Those are threats to EVERYONE. As the man in office, he is responsible by the same standards Dems held Bush to.

Originally posted by moe:
Feel better now?
No. I won't be until he is out of office regardless of whether it's a Dem or GOP elected into office.

Honest question. How do you manage to rationalize those issues stated above and still support him? I really would like to know.

Snow posts a made up quote and because it was so similar to the former prez's quote, I put the image in. That's why I'm in the thread, no other reason.

So you do or don't support him. No flame, I swear. I'm just trying to understand how there aren't legions of demonstrations of Liberals and Conservatives collectively calling for his head. It's like there is zero over site by the people for his actions and I truly don't understand it. This should be a bi-partisan struggle at this point because the ramifications affect the entire electorate.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I did vote for him twice. Put me down as neutral. If he's broken the law, impeach him. If he's violated the constitution, let courts overturn him. BO says that he issues some of these executive orders because congress is so gridlocked. If nothing else, it forces action on certain issues. I can't think of anything that he's done that's affected me one way or the other. All presidents make mistakes, some start questionable wars, some do other smaller things that upset people. Can't say that I've ever made a pro-BO remark unless just to jerk someone's chain. I often question people that make critical comments about him because they're usually flaming and usually saying things that aren't true. To me that's not me supporting the prez, it's just calling people out that are spewing nonsense. I googled Snow's "quote" and nothing came up so I responded with an actual quote. Most commonly, anti BO posters like to paraphrase what's going on or what someone said, create a false premise and then run with it. I usually just ask is that what was said or is that what really happened. I know the answer beforehand (it's not) and it's fun to watch them dance around their false statements. Lots of trolls on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT