ADVERTISEMENT

KC& M Herd

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
while my beloved Mountaineers will struggle Saturday to achieve a second tier bowl your two juggernauts will joust for at very least a NY6 date or at best a playoff bid. Nuts have better offense, skunkbears have better defense. Skunkies have home field but nuts have coaching advantage....what say you bitches, and I'll be glad to hold the money and distribute it to the winner if the two of you choose to wager :smiley:

MichiganHerd went on record early in the season predicting a Michigan win. I don't ever make predictions for "The Game."

I don't recall saying Michigan would beat Ohio State this year, but game will come down to Michigan being able to run the football and sustaining long time consuming drives. That, or maybe Ohio State will not show up and forfeit.

I don't recall saying Michigan would beat Ohio State this year, but game will come down to Michigan being able to run the football and sustaining long time consuming drives. That, or maybe Ohio State will not show up and forfeit.
Hahahahahaha...wouldn't bank on the latter! Still a good season for the Wolves despite this Saturday's loss!

Take heed, Tony: Brad Powers just tweeted that Michigan is the most successful college football team when it comes to covering the spread. Michigan is 9-2 vs. the spread and covers by an average of 8.5 points per game.

Take heed, Tony: Brad Powers just tweeted that Michigan is the most successful college football team when it comes to covering the spread. Michigan is 9-2 vs. the spread and covers by an average of 8.5 points per game.
Past performance is no indicator of future success. I remember seeing that disclaimer and getting a chuckle out of it. OSU 49 UM 24

based on your history of picking winners, I'm starting to feel good about the game on Saturday
....you mean like WVU last Saturday? The King called me out on that one! I'll give you some more to play the opposite side on, Oregon -7 , WKU +2.5, UK +2.5., UVA -7, Ole Miss over 63. It's an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody some good! Hahahahahahahah

....you mean like WVU last Saturday? The King called me out on that one! I'll give you some more to play the opposite side on, Oregon -7 , WKU +2.5, UK +2.5., UVA -7, Ole Miss over 63. It's an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody some good! Hahahahahahahah
Correction: I call you out for sucking up to WVU fans, not for betting on WVU. To be honest, if I ever start using one of the countless sports betting apps, then I may bet on WVU myself--especially if the line is a pick 'em--so that I at least make some money to offset my misery, if WVU wins. Ha ha

Correction: I call you out for sucking up to WVU fans, not for betting on WVU. To be honest, if I ever start using one of the countless sports betting apps, then I may bet on WVU myself--especially if the line is a pick 'em--so that I at least make some money to offset my misery, if WVU wins. Ha ha
Yes, I WAS sucking up by telling them they would beat sorry assed Texas and they'll beat sorry assed KU as well but may not beat the spread in that tilt. At the risk of the Mounties calling me a suck up , I love OSU Saturday although I'm a bit concerned about the rise of the line on OSU, up to 8.5 which tells us there is no Michigan money out there. But sticks and stones may break my bones, so at the risk of being called names give me the Bucks Saturday in "the game" apologizes to Cal-Stanford who also claim that their annual battle is the game.

Cal-Stanford? LOL That might be the best rivalry when it comes to debate clubs, but those are two bad football programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT