ADVERTISEMENT

Just a friendly reminder to you Godless, America hating, TDS obsessed, lefties

5of3xf.jpg

If current polling holds up in S. Carolina, Trump may win more votes in that State's GOP primary than any other GOP candidate in history. He's already up more than 2-to-1 over his only challenger, and his numbers continue to increase. It should also be noted, he has won more votes in each of the previous GOP primary States than any other candidate in history! He's on pace to set a record as a GOP candidate that may never again be equaled.

Stay tuned.

excerpt
Ahead of the Feb. 24 GOP primary, the poll shows 65 percent of likely voters in the state would vote for Trump, which is a 36 percent lead over Haley. Out of Republican voters, an overwhelming 72 percent would vote for Trump. Out of all registered voters in South Carolina, Trump would win over President Joe Biden by at least 15 points in the general election.

Last edited:
@moe
230.jpg
You can plainly see how desperate, delusional and defeated I've become over this Trump train that's coming down the tracks to crush all mind numbed Leftists like me. I wish someone would kill him and put me out of my misery!

You mean you are afraid of the Trump train @moe ?

@moe
230.jpg
Isn't it obvious?

Post #7 to this day hasn't been explained yet or even investigated. It's a big reason why Trump enjoys such intractable support even still today. People know by common sense this wasn't right, or legal, or even fair and they want to see something done about it or the fraudulent results corrected. That's why he's getting re-elected in a landslide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT