ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden hates Christians

His hatred of Christianity was already pretty clear, but he didn't need to take it to the extreme like that.

Reactions: Airport
12362562.jpeg

The sicko and his partner are fukin idiots...He has no clue what he does...Some weird people are pulling his strings.

The sicko and his partner are fukin idiots...He has no clue what he does...Some weird people are pulling his strings.
The reality of this is poopspants isn't running this show. He is a puppet. Whoever is running the county is who did this and if people were smart enough to know their ass from a hole in the ground they would soundly reject the whole party

Personally, I hope they keep it up.

60% or more of the Democratic party profess Christianity.
A high percentage of that Catholic and an almost equal percentage that believe in scriptural authority.

Add this Godless pandering to the fact that Biden is senile.
Normal people in their base aren't gonna buy into it.

The trannies and gay community are attention whores. Nothing more.
Let the puppeteers keep going down this path.

What a damn disgrace.

I'm a believer in Jesus and thankful he died and rose ....
What in Jesus name does a bunny and eggs have to do with Jesus resurrection? Can you show me those in the Bible, or do I have to find a pagen holiday to get the meaning? Must feel like a spear in Jesus side having people looking for eggs as he died for our sins.

Reactions: oceantide83
I'm a believer in Jesus and thankful he died and rose ....
What in Jesus name does a bunny and eggs have to do with Jesus resurrection? Can you show me those in the Bible, or do I have to find a pagen holiday to get the meaning? Must feel like a spear in Jesus side having people looking for eggs as he died for our sins.
Total guess here. But maybe it's a way to get the youngsters involved in the holiday and get them to maybe learn about it more (ex. showing up to church when they and their family may not have without the easter egg hunt?).

And whoever is Biden's campaign advisors should be FIRED for allowing this announcement. What a freaking disaster.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Total guess here. But maybe it's a way to get the youngsters involved in the holiday and get them to maybe learn about it more (ex. showing up to church when they and their family may not have without the easter egg hunt?).

And whoever is Biden's campaign advisors should be FIRED for allowing this announcement. What a freaking disaster.
Are you mad Democrats believe this is OK or are you mad they let it out so we all could see what they stand for ? This question has to do with the transgender bullshit
So it's ok to use pegan rituals to promote christ?

Are you mad Democrats believe this is OK or are you mad they let it out so we all could see what they stand for ? This question has to do with the transgender bullshit
Go back and look up any post where I have supported it. Promise you that you won't find any. Two genders. Bathrooms and locker room off limits. Drag shows are for the stage, not public libraries or schools (edit: let me add, I'm not interested in drag shows either, but if a person wants to dress up as the other sex, that's them not me). But also, don't be fooled, not all of this is happening because of "democrats".

Anything to muster up an extra vote....

Go back and look up any post where I have supported it. Promise you that you won't find any. Two genders. Bathrooms and locker room off limits. Drag shows are for the stage, not public libraries or schools (edit: let me add, I'm not interested in drag shows either, but if a person wants to dress up as the other sex, that's them not me). But also, don't be fooled, not all of this is happening because of "democrats".
Never said you was for it and no I don't recall you ever being for it .
Didn't answer my question on it . Are you mad that the majority of democrats in federal government are for this stupid shit or you mad they let it out .
I haven't seen a republican openly for it . Not saying they're not cross dressing Republicans.

Never said you was for it and no I don't recall you ever being for it .
Didn't answer my question on it . Are you mad that the majority of democrats in federal government are for this stupid shit or you mad they let it out .
I haven't seen a republican openly for it . Not saying they're not cross dressing Republicans.
First, the timing of it with Easter was pathetic. They can "recognize" whoever they want, I don't care about that or who they support. But I can tell you that there are more "silent majority" Democrats like me that are getting pissed each and every day.

First, the timing of it with Easter was pathetic. They can "recognize" whoever they want, I don't care about that or who they support. But I can tell you that there are more "silent majority" Democrats like me that are getting pissed each and every day.
Silent majority in the population not in government. I work in nj and no Democrat I know agrees with 90% of what Biden's white house is doing and most if not all make fun of him .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT