ADVERTISEMENT

I've never been one to say we "need" to have in-state commits...

NeverLeaveYourWingman

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2010
But let's make no mistakes about it... These kids can play.

I haven't seen Tonkery but if he's anything like his older brother he can play here.

Grier is about as smooth an athlete as they come. Maybe not the fastest and certainly not the biggest but he is just effortless.

Pratt can sling it. And he's 100% raw. No awesome QB coach or mentor. No year round ball. No crazy camps. Just untouched potential that already throws as good a ball to come out of this state since House.

Donahue comes from as college ready of a program as you are going to find in the state not named Morgantown or Martinsburg. Midland has those kids chewing nails and giving 100 percent every play. Look at their success compared to the talent they have there if you don't believe me.

Pitts... Well let's just say you don't get an offer from Auburn half way across the country as a sophomore for no reason. Big hands, rangy, well coached. Might be the highest rated WV player since Jenkins.

While I don't think we need to hit WV hard every cycles, it makes me pumped to see in-state players that actually belong at this level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News