ADVERTISEMENT

I've looked at the 2023 schedules for

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
WV ahia state and marshla......the way I see it best case scenario for WV and marshla is 8-4......ahia state I see 10-2........WV could also end up 6-6 in which case bye bye neal....i believe he must win 8 or 9 this year to survive

This post proves you don't see very well.

Every year, you see Ohio State being 10-2, but yet, when was the last time Ohio State went 10-2? I just looked at their schedule, and the worst they'll do is 11-1. I also looked at WVU's schedule, and even though it's a little watered down from the additional G5 programs that continue to creep into the Big XII, 8-4 isn't happening, goose. You say WVU 'could' end up 6-6, and I say, if they go 6-6, it would be a miracle.

Your delusion is starting early this year, goose.

Every year, you see Ohio State being 10-2, but yet, when was the last time Ohio State went 10-2? I just looked at their schedule, and the worst they'll do is 11-1. I also looked at WVU's schedule, and even though it's a little watered down from the additional G5 programs that continue to creep into the Big XII, 8-4 isn't happening, goose. You say WVU 'could' end up 6-6, and I say, if they go 6-6, it would be a miracle.

I have the nuts losing to the skunkweasels and one other upset that usually happens........and I said BEST CASE SCENARIO for WVU....like that ever happens.......and also be reminded that WV is one of only 6 schools to play 11 power 5 opponents.....spin it however you wish.. btw.....I just went back and checked out meatchickens schedule after cream puff city the first few weeks.....I see one unexpected regular season loss

Last edited:
I have the nuts losing to the skunkweasels and one other upset that usually happens........and I said BEST CASE SCENARIO for WVU....like that ever happens.......and also be reminded that WV is one of only 6 schools to play 11 power 5 opponents.....spin it however you wish.. btw.....I just went back and checked out meatchickens schedule after cream puff city the first few weeks.....I see one unexpected regular season loss
Slow Head doesn't know much about Ohio State's history, as the Buckeyes have finished the regular season at either 11-1 or undefeated in each of the following regular seasons since the CFP started: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2022. Only twice since 2014, did the Bucks go 10-2. Class dismissed.

Two very likely losses this season at Notre Dame and Michigan. I'm not sold on Kyle McCord at QB and he will likely start.

I wonder if playing 11 power 5 opponents and losing to most of them will increase wv's NET and get them in the playoff. Oh wait, that's another sport.

I wonder if playing 11 power 5 opponents and losing to most of them will increase wv's NET and get them in the playoff. Oh wait, that's another sport.
I wonder if marshla has played 11 power 5 teams (besides big brother) in the entire history of their program....and that answer would be a resounding NO......and WVU has won enough games to be ranked 14th in all time wins....while marshla is just rank. The facts and figures don't ad up for you......they never have

But. . . Marshall

You wvu fans sound just like the liberals, who constantly cry and whine over Trump.

But. . . Marshall
But. . . Trump

Strange bunch you morons have become over the years. Strive to be better. Strive to be Tennessee. Strive to be Auburn. Strive to be Wisconsin. Hell, strive to be Pitt. Spending your time wanting to be better than the Herd does you no good, morons.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
But. . . Marshall

You wvu fans sound just like the liberals, who constantly cry and whine over Trump.

But. . . Marshall
But. . . Trump

Strange bunch you morons have become over the years. Strive to be better. Strive to be Tennessee. Strive to be Auburn. Strive to be Wisconsin. Hell, strive to be Pitt. Spending your time wanting to be better than the Herd does you no good, morons.
you have offended me by using the word "liberal" in any post where my name is mentioned.....all WV wants to be is WV....all marshla wants to be is WV...and therein lies the problem.....

Appreciate the support but 8-4 seems to much for the Herd! Does ECU still have that QB, seems like he's been there for 10 years? 6-6 seems about right for MU, IMHO!

I wonder if marshla has played 11 power 5 teams (besides big brother) in the entire history of their program....and that answer would be a resounding NO......and WVU has won enough games to be ranked 14th in all time wins....while marshla is just rank. The facts and figures don't ad up for you......they never have
Let's get back to the original statement and not deflect.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT