ADVERTISEMENT

Is The Storm upon us?

You guys think Busy Beaver is ok? I’m worried Beyoncé and Jay-Z have sex trafficked him and he’s currently bent over a pool table in a DC basement getting railed by Ja Rule.
Sounds like a party.

Reactions: CpEER
DzDLVuIUcAA9_ZU.jpg:large

This on China Bill. Trump didn't release a biological weapon to destroy the globalist cabal.

I know he didn't. I'm just wondering if they are using it as cover. I have no idea if any of this is true, I simply find it interesting to ponder.

I know he didn't. I'm just wondering if they are using it as cover. I have no idea if any of this is true, I simply find it interesting to ponder.

China is accusing us of that very thing today. Others that like to spread Chinese propaganda will be saying the same thing soon enough. Good news though 600 + Mexican cartel members with connections to Islamic terrorist groups and China were arrested the other day. [winking]

Reactions: dave
That's the point. It hasn't been quiet, it's just not being reported on. The I.G. has turned over a million pages of evidence to the committees investigating this stuff.
☆☆☆☆☆ HEAR,HERE ☆☆☆☆☆ ⊙"OVER THE TARGET"⊙ BQQM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT