ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw the picture reposted on another thread about bashing country....I didn’t see the original thread in which the pic was posted. If I did, I don’t remember it.

Fair enough. I posted it specifically for you awhile back, the conversation between atl and country where country posted the picture in response to atl.

Reactions: atlkvb
Fair enough. I posted it specifically for you awhile back, the conversation between atl and country where country posted the picture in response to atl.
Yeah, that’s why I said it sounded bad. And, to be completely honest, I think there is a legitimate beef here with country. But I’m just tired of hearing it, and seeing the constant beating of a specific poster.

I don’t think country is a racist. I think he made a really bad post probably out of anger, and you guys are letting him freaking have it....ten fold. But again, I wasn’t reading the original thread.

Yeah, that’s why I said it sounded bad. And, to be completely honest, I think there is a legitimate beef here with country. But I’m just tired of hearing it, and seeing the constant beating of a specific poster.

I don’t think country is a racist. I think he made a really bad post probably out of anger, and you guys are letting him freaking have it....ten fold. But again, I wasn’t reading the original thread.

He's going to continue to get beat as long as he goes around calling others racists. He has yet to man up and say he f'd up, he just continues to double down on his racist posts. He also referred to atl at Steven from Django multiple times on different days which imo makes it look less like a mistake.

Saying an African American is voting against their own interests isn’t being racist. The GOP is the party with members in the KKK. The GOP is the party of David Duke. The GOP is the party that wants to keep all the Confederate statues in place. The GOP is the party of Tim Nolan. The GOP is the party making it more difficult for African Americans to vote. The GOP is the party of Jeff Sessions. The GOP is the party of the big racist sitting in the White House.

Sorry snowflake, whine all you want. Doesn’t make it true.

Saying an African American is voting against their own interests isn’t being racist. The GOP is the party with members in the KKK. The GOP is the party of David Duke. The GOP is the party that wants to keep all the Confederate statues in place. The GOP is the party of Tim Nolan. The GOP is the party making it more difficult for African Americans to vote. The GOP is the party of Jeff Sessions. The GOP is the party of the big racist sitting in the White House.

@Boomboom521 this is why we will continue to pound him about it.

How is the GOP making it more difficult for African Americans to vote?

Again I've asked you on several occasions to name one GOP policy either currently in the Law or proposed by Trump that is "racist"? Just one. No response.

I've asked you repeatedly to explain to me what the Republican party represents that's not in my interests? Again no response.

I've asked you to explain what you meant by that remark? Once again no response.

How have you responded? With that disgusting pix of Django referencing me which in reality has zero to do with what we were discussing, and certainly is not even close to representing what my "interests" are! Why did you post that pic to the board? Have you ever explained its relevance to anything we were discussing? (more silence)

You continue to peddle the lie and racist canard from the Left that all Republicans are closet members of the KKK, yet when someone like me or others point out the actual KKK members who were full fledged members of the Democrat party like Senator Robert Byrd (our esteemed former representative from West by God Virginia, or Senator J William Fullbright who was the mentor of your budget balancing leader and former Prez Bill Clinton or your current Democrat party co-chair Keith Ellison who is an avowed racist Muslim Black nationalist who hates White people and Jews what do we get from countryracist89? (more silence)

You have zero credibility on this issue, and everyone knows it!

By calling African Americans who vote Republican "voting against their own interests" and disgusting names like Django.

Racist country didn't answer that question because it would have forced him to say that the GOP wants to require voter ids and then he would further have to imply that because voter ids are required that blacks Americans are too poor and too stupid to obtain an id.

Just as the racist viewpoints of the liberals in the video below

Racist country didn't answer that question because it would have forced him to say that the GOP wants to require voter ids and then he would further have to imply that because voter ids are required that blacks Americans are too poor and too stupid to obtain an id.

It is arrogant to suggest Black folks can't show their damn ID's before voting. They can't even get EBT cards without ID's! Yet somehow asking them to produce what all of us need to withdraw our own money from our own bank accounts is Republicans being racist?

That is ignorant and racist to even suggest it 007!

Simply pretending that requiring ID to vote hurts black people is racist. What is so hard about getting an ID card? It is certainly a hell of a lot easier than applying for government assistance but kkkunty thinks black people are voting against their interest if they support ID and less welfare.

Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb
Simply pretending that requiring ID to vote hurts black people is racist. What is so hard about getting an ID card? It is certainly a hell of a lot easier than applying for government assistance but kkkunty thinks black people are voting against their interest if they support ID and less welfare.

Why aren't Black people smart enough to know how to go get an I.D., but dumb enough to walk into a voting booth without one to pull a Democrat lever?

Honestly, I’d have dropped it immediately if he’d have manned up and apologized or even gave the fake apology spiel. I don’t even really care about racists beyond the hypocrisy aspect of it. I ignore racism, it doesn’t need me calling attention to it. The ignorance speaks for itself. I don’t share their views and it’s really that simple.

His actions are a bit like the haughty Anti-gay conservative getting caught cruising dudes. It’s fun to mock. And I agree, I’m not defending the black guy. He doesn’t need it.

Honestly, I’d have dropped it immediately if he’d have manned up and apologized or even gave the fake apology spiel. I don’t even really care about racists beyond the hypocrisy aspect of it. I ignore racism, it doesn’t need me calling attention to it. The ignorance speaks for itself. I don’t share their views and it’s really that simple.

His actions are a bit like the haughty Anti-gay conservative getting caught cruising dudes. It’s fun to mock. And I agree, I’m not defending the black guy. He doesn’t need it.
This expresses my feelings about it. Plus it obviously tweekkks kkkunty so there is that.

Well stated.

It is arrogant to suggest Black folks can't show their damn ID's before voting. They can't even get EBT cards without ID's! Yet somehow asking them to produce what all of us need to withdraw our own money from our own bank accounts is Republicans being racist?

That is ignorant and racist to even suggest it 007!
Eh, I’ve known poor people without the ability to easily get through the process needed to secure valid ID, white and black. It depends really, on where they live, their transportation, their work schedule, their home life, etc.... I think a lot depends on how the process would be set up, and the frequency of renewal.

I guess I’ll just walk away and let the stomping continue. But give him credit if he admits the Django thing was a poor post done in anger. I’m sure you would.

Eh, I’ve known poor people without the ability to easily get through the process needed to secure valid ID, white and black. It depends really, on where they live, their transportation, their work schedule, their home life, etc.... I think a lot depends on how the process would be set up, and the frequency of renewal.
If it is a national VOTER ID the frequency would be once every 4 years. I admit that is a lot of pressure.

I guess I’ll just walk away and let the stomping continue. But give him credit if he admits the Django thing was a poor post done in anger. I’m sure you would.
Hr has never admitted to being wrong yet so dont hold your breath and sorry about what is about to happen to your dog.

If it is a national VOTER ID the frequency would be once every 4 years. I admit that is a lot of pressure.
Dave, it’s not for most of the nation, imo. But there are some that struggle everyday for any free time.

Dave, it’s not for most of the nation, imo. But there are some that struggle everyday for any free time.

As long as it is set up properly and allows people enough time to get one then I don't see any issue with it. I could understand the angst if they announced it a few weeks or months before an election.

Reactions: Boomboom521
This is just a ridiculous argument. The find time to eat. Put the ID station in the grocery store. You wont support the idea no matter how simple it is until some democrat days it is time to support it. Think for yourself.

As long as it is set up properly and allows people enough time to get one then I don't see any issue with it. I could understand the angst if they announced it a few weeks or months before an election.
I read an article on it a while back, it compared it to DMV wait lines in major cities. The likelihood of some people in working and lower class homes just wouldn’t commit to the process if it required a half day like the DMV does. As sad as that is....the accuracy of the article wouldn’t be assessed until they actually made the law though.

This is just a ridiculous argument. The find time to eat. Put the ID station in the grocery store. You wont support the idea no matter how simple it is until some democrat days it is time to support it. Think for yourself.
No Dave, I said depending on the process, I’d support it. If it was made as simple as possible, I don’t see a problem.

boomer everything you think "depends" on one thing or another. Every Black person born in this country I assume has a legal birth certificate (unless they are slaughtered in their Mommy's womb first) so your comment makes no sense.

I have never been on a racist rant.

Country your entire meme on Trump and that housing discrimination lawsuit that you fraudulently present to members of this forum is a racist rant because it's a flat out lie and you know it.

I read an article on it a while back, it compared it to DMV wait lines in major cities. The likelihood of some people in working and lower class homes just wouldn’t commit to the process if it required a half day like the DMV does. As sad as that is....the accuracy of the article wouldn’t be assessed until they actually made the law though.

With proper time given I don't see that being an issue. We allow early voting that helps alleviate lines but most people who actually vote, vote on one single day and it usually rus smoothly.

That's the point. He has never told us why he posted that pic? What was the point? Silence from countryracist89.

lol...

DWCR4_5UMAAiCDG.jpg

boomer everything you think "depends" on one thing or another. Every Black person born in this country I assume has a legal birth certificate (unless they are slaughtered in their Mommy's womb first) so your comment makes no sense.

Country your entire meme on Trump and that housing discrimination lawsuit that you fraudulently present to members of this forum is a racist rant because it's a flat out lie and you know it.
I’m not sure the relevance of your post. All I can guess is it was just a chance to dig at my “relativism” and abortion....and once again pronounce your glory.

But I wasn’t referring to a birth certificate. I was referring to time, transportation, and convenience. There are parents out there that feed their kids fast food most nights because of those factors, as sad as that is.

And absolutely none of any of this has to do with race. I’m sure you know that

With proper time given I don't see that being an issue. We allow early voting that helps alleviate lines but most people who actually vote, vote on one single day and it usually rus smoothly.

It's a stupid argument 007! Black folks have to show I'D's just to get into the clubs they go to shake their bootys or watch big booty hoes shakin' em!!!!!

How hard is it to get at least a Government photo I.D. if not a driver's license if you have a car or know how to drive? Why do we want folks voting who can't prove who they are anyway? Oh never mind, those are the Democrats who love to cheat.

I’m not sure the relevance of your post. All I can guess is it was just a chance to dig at my “relativism” and abortion....and once again pronounce your glory.

But I wasn’t referring to a birth certificate. I was referring to time, transportation, and convenience. There are parents out there that feed their kids fast food most nights because of those factors, as sad as that is.

And absolutely none of any of this has to do with race. I’m sure you know that

My point was a birth certificate is all you need to get a Government issued I.D. Any Black person born in this country has one, I don't see what's so hard about getting an I.D. to vote if you have a birth certificate.

They don't issue birth certificates to aborted fetuses.

My point was a birth certificate is all you need to get a Government issued I.D. Any Black person born in this country has one, I don't see what's so hard about getting an I.D. to vote if you have a birth certificate.

They don't issue birth certificates to aborted fetuses.
Actually, no. You need to get there, you need to have the time during business hours to get it done, and you need to have the willingness to sacrifice that time to get it done.

I’m not against the law, but I don’t exactly have the trust that the GOP wouldn’t use the law to thin out the electorate. But that’s the democrat in me for sure. Again, it would be nice to have strict outlines in place on how it will be implemented.

Actually, no. You need to get there, you need to have the time during business hours to get it done, and you need to have the willingness to sacrifice that time to get it done.

I’m not against the law, but I don’t exactly have the trust that the GOP wouldn’t use the law to thin out the electorate. But that’s the democrat in me for sure. Again, it would be nice to have strict outlines in place on how it will be implemented.

You are making the same mistake country does boom. Assuming Black people face more or greater obstacles than any other American. Just stop it, you're too smart to make this argument against everyone producing a voter I.D. to protect the integrity of one man one vote.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
you need to have the time during business hours to get it done, and you need to have the willingness to sacrifice that time to get it done.

Sign them up for voter I.D.s where they sign up to get their EBT cards then. Somehow Blacks manage to find a way to get to those right boom?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT