ADVERTISEMENT

"If we'd had confidence the president didn't commit a crime, we would have said so,"

Holy Shit! The evidence of obstruction is very well documented. You obviously didn't read the report or you are the absolute most knuckleheaded individual on the planet with absolutely no reading comprehension. The evidence regarding obstruction is so voluminous I won't even address that.

Here are a few examples where they have evidence, insufficient to bring charges, but nonetheless, evidence of coordination between individuals within the trump campaign and Russia.

"But the evidence does point to a range of other possible personal motives animating the President's conduct. These include concerns that continued investigation would call into question the legitimacy of his election and potential uncertainty about whether certain events - such as advance notice of WikiLeaks's (sic) release of hacked information or the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians - could be seen as criminal activity by the President, his campaign, or his family."

"Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges."

"Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference."

"Finally, although the evidence of contacts between Campaign officials and Russia affiliated individuals may not have been sufficient to establish or sustain criminal charges, several U.S. persons connected to the Campaign made false statements about those contacts and took other steps to obstruct the Office's investigation and those of Congress. This Office has therefore charged some of those individuals with making false statements and obstructing justice."

"The Office considered whether to charge Trump Campaign officials with crimes in connection with the June 9 meeting described in Volume I, Section IV.A.5, supra. The Office concluded that, in light of the government's substantial burden of proof on issues of intent ("knowing" and "willful"), and the difficulty of establishing the value of the offered information, criminal charges would not meet the Justice Manual standard that "the admissible evidence will probably be sufficient to obtain and sustain a conviction." Justice Manual§ 9-27.220."

This statement perfectly illustrates the level of desperation to which the Libs and their foolish logic are clinging to, ..........
“If we had the confidence the president didn’t commit a crime, we would have said so”
......... the complete and utter absurdity in that statement that has never ever been uttered in a court room before, ( for obvious reasons) and never ever will be. Only to be used by a pathetic political hack in hopes the rabid, intellectually lazy Libs would fall for it.

Well I guess Alice Johnson better get ready to go back to jail if his pardon s are not legitimate

Yes......his pathetic shit show yesterday was all political.

Hahahahahahaha.

I just figured out where you come up with this lunacy. MSNBC just aired pieces from Fox last night. WOW! Tucker, Hannity and the blonde bitch with the man voice all three went nuts over Mueller. LOL!

But the evidence does point to a range of other possible personal motives animating the President's conduct. These include concerns that continued investigation would call into question the legitimacy of his election and potential uncertainty about whether certain events - such as advance notice of WikiLeaks's (sic) release of hacked information or the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians - could be seen as criminal activity by the President, his campaign, or his family."
Ya think? You mean the President was concerned that this farce of an investigation would hamper his ability to push his agenda? Shocked!!!!

Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges."
Meaning, they knew some Russians. I know Russians who are tied to the Russian Govt as well. Anyone who has spent time in an embassy knows Russians tied to the Russian Govt. Obama knows Russians tied to the Russian Govt. this statement means nothing.

Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference."
No shit, they were charged and either pled or were convicted of the egregious acts. Haha

Finally, although the evidence of contacts between Campaign officials and Russia affiliated individuals may not have been sufficient to establish or sustain criminal charges, several U.S. persons connected to the Campaign made false statements about those contacts and took other steps to obstruct the Office's investigation and those of Congress. This Office has therefore charged some of those individuals with making false statements and obstructing justice."
Have we even seen the “lies” they were accused of?

The Office considered whether to charge Trump Campaign officials with crimes in connection with the June 9 meeting described in Volume I, Section IV.A.5, supra. The Office concluded that, in light of the government's substantial burden of proof on issues of intent ("knowing" and "willful"), and the difficulty of establishing the value of the offered information, criminal charges would not meet the Justice Manual standard that "the admissible evidence will probably be sufficient to obtain and sustain a conviction." Justice Manual§ 9-27.220."
Circumstantial? I believe that’s a legal term.

Hahahahahahaha.

I just figured out where you come up with this lunacy. MSNBC just aired pieces from Fox last night. WOW! Tucker, Hannity and the blonde bitch with the man voice all three went nuts over Mueller. LOL!
Wrong as usual......Don't watch them. Anyone with half a brain figured out what was going on when Comey turned on the switch. You have zero common sense and zero intuition.

D75WBArWwAABqMa.jpg

Meaning, they knew some Russians. I know Russians who are tied to the Russian Govt as well. Anyone who has spent time in an embassy knows Russians tied to the Russian Govt. Obama knows Russians tied to the Russian Govt. this statement means nothing.

One of my Calc professors at WVU was former Russian military, and I once got a number of lap dances in Prague from women that I bet were Russian..... I best never try to run for public office. ;)

The entire campaign was exonerated of conspiracy with Russia. Piss off.

Mueller exonerated Trump. Why are you still trying to blame something on Trump.

Many said weeks ago, ...... it wouldn’t happen in a million years. He would be exposed as a complete and total political hack from the SHITHOLE concerning this investigation, and he is well aware of it.

Yes......his pathetic shit show yesterday was all political. I hope the Dems proceed with impeachment so we can all see what Mueller had. It will also be a chance for him to answer a few question while under oath. My guess is that he did not recommend charges,which he could have,because he did not have proof.

Strange, The smartest investigator in the world and his Dem leaning crew of lawyer/investigators searched for 2 years and couldnt find anything with which to hang Trump and now the left wants answers from Trumps mouthpiece...sounds about right.

You guys can't seem to get your stories straight. Just a few weeks ago, Mueller completely exonerated trump and the entire campaign and now he is a "political hack." Which is it? Are we libs supposed to believe Mueller or not? Help us out.

You guys can't seem to get your stories straight. Just a few weeks ago, Mueller completely exonerated trump and the entire campaign and now he is a "political hack." Which is it? Are we libs supposed to believe Mueller or not? Help us out.

Where you quoted me still rings true. There is a huge difference between volumes 1 and 2.

I just agreed with youse guys that Mueller was the smartest investigator in the world, just amazed he couldn't hang Donnie.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT