ADVERTISEMENT

If Gary Jennings is as good as advertised we're set

11nut

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009
That young man looks like an early contributor and might I even suggest a starter sooner rather than later. I'm not trying to put too much pressure on him early in his career but he looks like a special kind of player that could make a difference for us.

Toss in Can'run White and we have 2 big fast playmakers being added in Aug. I think one or both could get playing time. A side from Gibson I don't see any home run threats on the current roster, we'll need these guys to step right in.

Size, speed, hands, good feet, seems quick, strength looks ok ..... good lookin' player, we'll see. [smoke]

A lot of defensive highlights. He looks fast. It's funny all his best and most explosive clips are on D. Oh except for the one snap at QB. Definitely dual threat.
He can definitely play both but they want to see his playmaking ability on offense. He's one of the better incoming guys I've seen in many years.

William Crest. Looks like he is being used like Porter.
You have to wonder if he will truly be used in these other roles or if this is the coaches way of keeping him active. My money says he'll see time at receiver but not significant minutes.

That young man looks like an early contributor and might I even suggest a starter sooner rather than later. I'm not trying to put too much pressure on him early in his career but he looks like a special kind of player that could make a difference for us.
We should have at least four freshmen that play a lot. Developing young players is one of the most important things we can do for our future. Cole is a newcomer that will work his way onto the field too.

Physically he looks like he could play immediately. There was an interview with him when he signed and you could tell he has a good head on his shoulders as well.

Being physically mature is going to give him an advantage of Durante but they're both big timers. Don't forget White, he's coming to make his own name.

I think outside. We need to replace White. White was an outside guy for the most part.
Maybe we'll replace White with White. I haven't been this excited over an incoming group of receivers in years.

Didn't realize he was that caliber of athlete what a talent. I think some of are top play making talent is not even on campus yet. We got a lot to look forward to

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Maybe we'll replace White with White. I haven't been this excited over an incoming group of receivers in years.
The younger White is going to be fun to watch this year. Living up to the name will be tough but he has talent too.

Reactions: SteelHeadEer
The younger White is going to be fun to watch this year. Living up to the name will be tough but he has talent too.
People, we will hardly miss a beat at receiver. We have two returning starters, 2-3 good enough last year, playing behind white and Mario, and then there are about 4 incoming who could start if necessary.

QBs and receivers are going to have to practice 'throw/catch' to get some timing down all summer. Talent is there if they are interested enough to make the investment in themselves.

People, we will hardly miss a beat at receiver. We have two returning starters, 2-3 good enough last year, playing behind white and Mario, and then there are about 4 incoming who could start if necessary.

QBs and receivers are going to have to practice 'throw/catch' to get some timing down all summer. Talent is there if they are interested enough to make the investment in themselves.
We'll be good as a unit but replacing White and Alford won't be easy. We have to give these new guys a chance to learn the system and get stronger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT