ADVERTISEMENT

I will be convinced of the sincerity

mneilmont

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2008
when Triple Prick(AKA Doc) runs an ad in his local paper that he clearly celebrates the removal of the confederate flag, and will offer a discount on some service offered by his practice. Please post copy of your ad on this forum.

But I suspect he is only liberal to the extent that other people pay for what gives him pleasure. That is the Democrat way to freely give as long as someone else pays for it.

when Triple Prick(AKA Doc) runs an ad in his local paper that he clearly celebrates the removal of the confederate flag, and will offer a discount on some service offered by his practice. Please post copy of your ad on this forum.

But I suspect he is only liberal to the extent that other people pay for what gives him pleasure. That is the Democrat way to freely give as long as someone else pays for it.
I fail to see your logic. A good business model is to stay apolitical in the business environment. Doing anything else only serves to limit your pool of customers. Have we gotten to the point in this country where we have political litmus tests for patients of a doctor?

I fail to see your logic. A good business model is to stay apolitical in the business environment. Doing anything else only serves to limit your pool of customers. Have we gotten to the point in this country where we have political litmus tests for patients of a doctor?
You seriously have got to be shitting me when you join the diatribe on this forum at this time with such a damned comment. What is the logic that you infer? Did you contribute the same financial input when the man refused to provide a service for a gay man? Or did you refrain from that? I don't recall anyone really being outspoken about the economic loss to that gentleman? Certainly offer my apology if you stood up for that man willing to make economic sacrifice to show that he did not believe in what was being forced upon him at his business.

The position Triple Prick takes on the litany of subjects and intentionally makes offensive verbal remarks is not going to win many business awards from BBB, IMO. I fail to see where a seemingly intelligent person can attempt to make that distinction in favor of a doctor, of all people.

Last edited:
You seriously have got to be shitting me when you join the diatribe on this forum at this time with such a damned comment. What is the logic that you infer? Did you contribute the same financial input when the man refused to provide a service for a gay man? Or did you refrain from that? I don't recall anyone really being outspoken about the economic loss to that gentleman? Certainly offer my apology if you stood up for that man willing to make economic sacrifice to show that he did not believe in what was being forced upon him at his business.

The position Triple Prick takes on the litany of subjects and intentionally makes offensive verbal remarks is not going to win many business awards from BBB, IMO. I fail to see where a seemingly intelligent person can attempt to make that distinction in favor of a doctor, of all people.
I think you have lost your mind. Seriously. You need professional help.

I think you have lost your mind. Seriously. You need professional help.
Perhaps, but I do not need a bottle of pills prescribed to build me up - then let me down. Not addicted to any shit.

Go back and read some of the terrible stuff you say just to get a rise out of someone and you say I need help. That probably is not a sign of a well man. Absolutely pathetic POS you are.

We shouldnt. We have a political litmus test for a lot of businesses though as seen recently with the wedding cake business.

We shouldnt. We have a political litmus test for a lot of businesses though as seen recently with the wedding cake business.
Doesn't that prove my point? The business owner made a decision to limit their customer base. They saw an economic impact from that decision. It's the same as the Dixie Chick's thing too. They chose to make a comment that had a huge negative impact on their financial situation. More evidence that as a business entity, keeping an open mind is the most economically viable option in most cases.

that makes no sense. Have you ever heard a peep from any of your health care professionals (doc, dentist, eye doc) about their political views? Do you understand why that is?

that makes no sense. Have you ever heard a peep from any of your health care professionals (doc, dentist, eye doc) about their political views? Do you understand why that is?
Of course I have. They are reasonable people who speak their mind and are never offensive in the discussion. Family Dr is a UK grad and we chat every time I visit. He normally brings up WV v UK athletics. We had discussion after WV win as well as after UK win. We have never seen necessity to be arrogant the way Triple Prick seems to be compelled to do.. Do you not know any people like this? People can actually be civil to each other.

Reactions: bamaEER
Doesn't that prove my point? The business owner made a decision to limit their customer base. They saw an economic impact from that decision. It's the same as the Dixie Chick's thing too. They chose to make a comment that had a huge negative impact on their financial situation. More evidence that as a business entity, keeping an open mind is the most economically viable option in most cases.
It is sort of true but in some cases there have been fines for these actions. That goes further than limiting economics. That is government punishing you for applying your values in your business.

It is sort of true but in some cases there have been fines for these actions. That goes further than limiting economics. That is government punishing you for applying your values in your business.
Were there fines or were the people sued?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT