ADVERTISEMENT

I hope this board takes off

nvEERs

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2008
Really enjoyed the B12 board on TOS, but like the WVU board on this site

Originally posted by JDarwin:
I think it's a great idea. Wish the Iowa State site had one.
Invite the ISU fans over here. It's no advantage to one site to have it over the others so I'm just offering because I don't care to take the time to make it a good place for discussion.

I was surprised to see the Cyclone free rivals board was closed when I tried to stop by a few weeks back. Too many flamers are ruining things for everybody else, I guess.

Anyway, we'll be coming to see you up in Ames next weekend, so good luck Clone. May the best land grant win. Should be quite a duster. There are no easy games in this conference anymore, that's for sure. If you come out playing like we did the first half against KU, even they can bite you.

The Big XII is a ten week gauntlet, with no rest stops like in the SEC or the BigTen.

I don't know what happened to take away the free board or why there wasn't more action on there. ISU's rival site does have a lot of posters, but they stick to the confidential board for the most part.

Have fun in Ames. I think West Virginia fans will enjoy their experiences in Stillwater, Manhattan, and Ames. Fans from other places rip on them because they are small towns, but they all have great college football environments with lots of great tailgating and friendly people.

I disagree with you on the SEC. They don't have any gimmes either.

@jd WVU fans enjoy those locations because they are similar to Morgantown in being smaller towns that are all about the school.

BTW, you forgot about UK in the SEC. Definitely a week off with them. Lol
Posted from Rivals Mobile

TOS's Big 12 board was incredible. I hope this one seems the same level of mutual fandom and banter.

I'm hoping to make the trek to Morgantown for the ISU game next year. I'm a Steelers fan too so hopefully I can get a two for one weekend! Looks like a fun atmosphere.

Thanks, Vernon. Great idea. I hope it stays civil. Not that we can't burn a couch or a dumpster here and there...
smile.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT