ADVERTISEMENT

I have always fully supported gay marriage, but the White House has out

Mntneer

Heisman Winner
Oct 8, 2001
done themselves this evening.

Rainbow lighting the White House? AYFK?

20150626_white_house_rainbow_3_ap_1160_956x519.jpg

It's so obvious we have a President that simply does not care about a percentage of the population and has zero sense of decor and decency.

While I agree with SCOTUS on the ruling, as President, I would keep in mind that there are a large number of Americans who wholeheartedly disagree with the ruling and have a legitimate religious stance against the ruling and therefore should not it thrown in their face.

Just more fuc#ing Amateur Hour in the White House. :rolleyes:

done themselves this evening.

Rainbow lighting the White House? AYFK?

20150626_white_house_rainbow_3_ap_1160_956x519.jpg

It's so obvious we have a President that simply does not care about a percentage of the population and has zero sense of decor and decency.

While I agree with SCOTUS on the ruling, as President, I would keep in mind that there are a large number of Americans who wholeheartedly disagree with the ruling and have a legitimate religious stance against the ruling and therefore should not it thrown in their face.

Just more fuc#ing Amateur Hour in the White House. :rolleyes:

If you think SCOTUS can invent rights, where does this anti-constitutional behavior stop? The next time, they may invent rights you hate and believe should be left up to our democracy. Judges are elected to interpret law, not create new laws.

If you think SCOTUS can invent rights, where does this anti-constitutional behavior stop? The next time, they may invent rights you hate and believe should be left up to our democracy. Judges are elected to interpret law, not create new laws.

How did they "invent rights" with this ruling, or "create new law"?

How did they "invent rights" with this ruling, or "create new law"?

If the framers would never have intended it, the Supremes created rights. The alternative in our democracy is a law passed by our representatives. The Supremes circumvented our Constitution.

If the framers would never have intended it, the Supremes created rights. The alternative in our democracy is a law passed by our representatives. The Supremes circumvented our Constitution.

But how? With the 14th amendment?

But how? With the 14th amendment?

Equal Protection extended to SSM? The founders would never have approved nor even contemplated. Thus SCOTUS created rights outside our framers intent. The alternative are laws created by our representatives. SCOTUS took this out of the hands of our elected officials.

Obama is by far the worst President in the history of the US and had the greatest opportunity of any President to unite the country but further divided it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT