ADVERTISEMENT

I had Taco Tech beating you guys....Good News

GODLUVSBOB

All-Conference
Jul 6, 2009
I have you guys beating K St in the same fashion, I know we need a K St loss but that's beside the point, K St can not keep up with your offense. Geno will play like his arse is on fire, your whole offense will regroup and play like their season depends on it (and it will) and I expect a big victory for the Neers!! I think your defense needs just a couple of stops per half and you will win by a comfortable margin and be back in the Big 12 hunt. Good luck Saturday Sooner Nation is behind you guys :)

We returned almost everyone from last year. We kept up with OSU's offense last year as we did with Baylors. Both were just as explosive as WVU this year. You sooners need to settle down the crap talk.

I'm talking crap sir, I have mad respect from for your coach and QB but I just don't see you winning this game friend, Vegas doesn't either. You won our game but we beat ourselves and you know it, we spotted you 14 points and you win by 5, regardless you won and I congratulate your Cats, but you'll come back down to earth when Geno catches fire Saturday!!

seriously, sooner....

jerkit6zm.gif

yup you spotted us 14 and we won by 5. The refs spotted you 7 on the forward pass and you lost by 5. What figures. Its ok you tried to make your point and failed now get off the cats are inferior to o-who male appendage and get your back end healed up so you can start walking straight. I'm perfectly fine with you saying STATE loses, thats your opinion, as well almost every game last year STATE was suposed to lose but go figure STATE won a majority of those. WVU is going to be a very very tough game for any team they face the remainder of the year. WVU had a tough road schedule leading up to their loss at Tech, and Tech was coming off a bad loss.

I know you KSU fans think your teams the greatest...I know this.

But come to reality.

Had Bell not fumbled, OU scores. The fumble led to 3 points.
Had Jones not fumbled, OU punts at worst. And KSU really wasn't moving the ball all that well against OU. That fumble was a scoop and score. 7 points for KSU.
Jones not thrown the INT late in the game, OU goes on to win the game. The drive following the INT was a whopping 38 yards and rfesulted in the game winning TD.

If OU doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, KSU doesn't get 17 of their 24 points.

That's not saying they couldn't score without them. But take that one fumble from Bell away and he scores. KSU couldn't stop him. No one can, as of yet. So that's the most important turnover. He doesn't fumble, OU wins by at least 2 points.

All that said, KSU earned the win. But they are not the best team in the league. They are one of the best, but not the best.

Yup cause I clearly stated STATE is the best in the league. Nor have i insinuated it. Ksu is right there with wvu as of right now and o-who. the season will work its self out soon enough and I hope as a wildcat fan that we are on top but theres a lot of hurdles along the way.

Did you not forget STATE was driving the ball pretty darn well on the last drive of the game so by your account all the would have need was a field goal to win by one. Also the interception is a forced turnover am i wrong? if so then take that out of the give me bag.

Please don't start with blake bell. He does something most 2 start athletes from highschool could do in many of his runs. He has atleast over a ton of blockers in front of him so he can waltz his dumb arse into the endzone and acts like he just ran the ball in from 100 yrds out. put him and most line backers straight up and bell either 1.comes out with a broken bone or 2. shits his pants before lining up.

So who are you saying is the best in the league then chief?

thanks.....just for edification, it's 'Eers, not 'Neers.....i think......

wvu may have a hard time with k state because our defensive line is a porous as i can remember.....historically, wvu has tough defenses.....this year is an anomaly.....this defense is setting records for futility.....ksu's running game may wear us down.....i do think geno and the offense will come out firing.....we can only hope..... ;) ......

Originally posted by OUSooners_75:
I know you KSU fans think your teams the greatest...I know this.

But come to reality.

Had Bell not fumbled, OU scores. The fumble led to 3 points.
Had Jones not fumbled, OU punts at worst. And KSU really wasn't moving the ball all that well against OU. That fumble was a scoop and score. 7 points for KSU.
Jones not thrown the INT late in the game, OU goes on to win the game. The drive following the INT was a whopping 38 yards and rfesulted in the game winning TD.

If OU doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, KSU doesn't get 17 of their 24 points.

That's not saying they couldn't score without them. But take that one fumble from Bell away and he scores. KSU couldn't stop him. No one can, as of yet. So that's the most important turnover. He doesn't fumble, OU wins by at least 2 points.

All that said, KSU earned the win. But they are not the best team in the league. They are one of the best, but not the best.
Jesus dude, get over it. It's so pathetic how you just can't let it go. You lost to us. In Norman. The game is over. We could play if's and but's all day. I could write 4 paragraphs on how KSU could have won by 2 or more TD's based off it's and but's. You can't possibly be this dense can you? You are boring the resident WVU fans with your drivel on their board. Most of all, this gives them a sense of what they get to deal with when you all match up in about a month. Yep, mountaineer fans, you get to listen to this garbage no matter if you win or lose. Because OU never loses, they only beat themselves. Just ask their fans.

Who is the best team in the league right now if K-State isn't? Let me guess - OU? If KSU loses this weekend, it is all certainly up for debate, but as of right now KSU is at the top, undefeated and has the best road win by far of anyone in the conference and probably the nation. So, I think the consensus would agree that K-State is the best team in the league right now.

I've been over it before the season began. I know OU is good for 1 or 2 losses they shouldn't have a season.

That being said, live it, you have 5 days left before you become irrelevant again!

I've been over it before the season began. I know OU is good for 1 or 2 losses they shouldn't have a season.

That being said, live it, you have 5 days left before you become irrelevant again!
So, a loss on the road to WVU would suddenly make KSU irrelevant. Got it.

With our injury situation I think it's going to be tough for WVU to win on Saturday. K. State still has to play Texas Tech and @ TCU though so they aren't out of the woods just yet.

You know, Bill Snyder's made a career out of making fewer mistakes than his opponents. He's 73 now. You'd think by now Big 12 fans would realize that Kansas State wins by being more proficient with the football. I gaurentee Bob Stoops was concerned with not making mistakes and his coaches preached it all week. OU lost, deal with it. Even if Kansas State loses in Morgantown you still need them to lose again or hope for a(nother) beneficial tiebreak scenerio.

I think West Virginia wins this one too, but K-State has enough to hang with them, and if WV makes a mistake with the ball or there's a chance for a big special teams play it's a pretty safe bet K-State will take advantage. That program early beats itself under Snyder. OU beats itself at least once every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT