ADVERTISEMENT

I guess IF we did strike out on RM once again my question is

WVRX

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2002
Why?!? The guy must obviously not like his home town and state. I don’t care who you are if your home school/state needs you and with the amount of money that has been mentioned for the job not sure if the man ever liked it here to start. I mean who couldn’t live their greatest life in this state with the amounts of money that are being offered to these guys? Oregon? I understand that they have Nike but damn how much does a person not want to be back home? Or he just gives lip service to the news agencies. VERY disappointed that not once but now twice that a home grown guy does not want to try and help his state’s flagship university where he grew up. It would be a different thing if we are talking millions of dollars less like saban and jimbo but our job could possibly pay him more AND be home. All the more reason to absolutely love Huggins. No loyalty from where a person comes from anymore. This is if he has turned us down again which it sounds as if it has happened. And even if it didn’t happen when was the last time that he has reached out to try and schedule a game with the school that put him in his job to begin with?!? Has he even tried to schedule a game with us? Yeah I am upset and tired of being last in the line of people that were educated here and grew up here not coming back home when called upon….especially when we are talking more money than 90% of our residents won’t ever see in a lifetime. Rant over….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News